Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Norton Dominator SS

Bike
    2016 Norton Dominator SS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssr View Post
    How can I reflash my ecu?
    Take it to your dealer. I've posted a load more specific info on the Access Norton forum here:

Access Norton

Bike
    2016 Norton Dominator SS
    Thought I'd post a quick update... Bike has had its ups and downs. The downs have been primarily electrical in nature and specifically the f*%ing fuse box cover vibrating off, followed shortly there after by a relay or fuse. Solved by tie wrapping the bastard cover on. Thwarted only by the dealer removing the tie wrap, thereby leading to another break down in the middle of nowhere...

Anyhow, it's British, it's rare, expensive and somewhat unreliable. Get it on track I hear you all say. Done a hundred on four wheels but never one on a bike. I think the Nortons the perfect machine to pop that cherry.

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Are you bottoming the forks under braking? That looks real close.

Bike
    2016 Norton Dominator SS
    No, 20mm left below the rubber band marker.

Bike
    Norton Dominator naked

Dominator SS mégaphone ... baffle

Hi, I just joined this forum and the Norton world. On n’y way to get à Dominator Naked and questioning about noise and fitting baffle. Finally Iwilson, your new pipes look great. Is the nose more acceptable - no complain ? And for how much did you got the pipes. ? For those who get baffle fitted, did it made it ?
    Thanks !!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrisCst View Post
    Hi, I just joined this forum and the Norton world. On n’y way to get à Dominator Naked and questioning about noise and fitting baffle. Finally Iwilson, your new pipes look great. Is the nose more acceptable - no complain ? And for how much did you got the pipes. ? For those who get baffle fitted, did it made it ?
    Thanks !!
    Cris, this thread is two years old. You might try using the private message option to contact him. He might then get an email advising him of your message.

Good luck.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2016 Norton Dominator SS
    Quote Originally Posted by CrisCst View Post
    Thanks !!
    Still here! Yes noise is great. The bike came with factory megaphones, which were insanely loud. I had a local fabricator make up an identical set with baffles. Custom Chambers His design actually improved on the original by using rubber mounts to the frame to stop them from cracking with the vibration. My bike sounds a lot better today, I replaced the stock ECU with a programmable ECU, other than more power, a better idle I get some nice pops and bangs on over run. Are you a member of Accessnorton yet? If not you should be, loads of info.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    There was one at the NZSRA drags on sat just gone in Meremere with the megaphones and my god it was loud! Even the straight pipe harleys seemed quiet in comparison...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    There was one at the NZSRA drags on sat just gone in Meremere with the megaphones and my god it was loud! Even the straight pipe harleys seemed quiet in comparison...
    Holey thread nacra. Running out of content Laava. You are repeating yourself lately. Of course $150 EMGO Dunstall replicas would quieten the bike without payiing an arm and a leg.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    I repeat something once and some pedantic little puppy dog, following me around, starts humping my leg! Down boy, down! Bad dog!

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    You mean I'm not on ignore deary?

Here's how it works gorgeous. If someone makes a post some one is likely to reply. Going back 5 months is a bit umm how shell I put it, ahh deserate, that's it.

And in case you haven't figured it out yet the helpful Mods are responsable on whether that content stays or gets shifted to PD.

Did that sink in?

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    My post was on topic. Not sure what your fascination is with trying so deperately to troll me. Small minded at best

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    My post was on topic. Not sure what your fascination is with trying so deperately to troll me. Small minded at best
    My remark about EMGO mufflers was valid sweety pie. Not only Dunstall reps but reverse cone, shorty cafe, BMW rep , bafled megaphone as well as others. They last as well the reverse cone on the 550 is over 20 years old. Paid $98 for it.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Bro there is nothing valid about putting shitbox Emgo mufflers on a top end motorcycle.
    And can you stop hitting on me? Nobody likes a moustachio'd creep calling them pet names, it is not the Blue Oyster Club you know! Back on ignore you go you obsessive little creep.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Bro there is nothing valid about putting shitbox Emgo mufflers on a top end motorcycle.
    And can you stop hitting on me? Nobody likes a moustachio'd creep calling them pet names, it is not the Blue Oyster Club you know! Back on ignore you go you obsessive little creep.
    Awesome. Btw I'm not little. It's been illuminating communicating with you.

You obviously don't know EMGO at all. They distribute a whole range of spares for British shitters and metrics.

Thread Information