Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Norton Dominator SS

Bike
    2016 Norton Dominator SS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssr View Post
    How can I reflash my ecu?
    Take it to your dealer. I've posted a load more specific info on the Access Norton forum here:

Access Norton

Bike
    2016 Norton Dominator SS
    Thought I'd post a quick update... Bike has had its ups and downs. The downs have been primarily electrical in nature and specifically the f*%ing fuse box cover vibrating off, followed shortly there after by a relay or fuse. Solved by tie wrapping the bastard cover on. Thwarted only by the dealer removing the tie wrap, thereby leading to another break down in the middle of nowhere...

Anyhow, it's British, it's rare, expensive and somewhat unreliable. Get it on track I hear you all say. Done a hundred on four wheels but never one on a bike. I think the Nortons the perfect machine to pop that cherry.

Bike
    BMW XChallenge, GSXR1250fa, Tuono 1100
    Are you bottoming the forks under braking? That looks real close.

Bike
    2016 Norton Dominator SS
    No, 20mm left below the rubber band marker.

Bike
    Norton Dominator naked

Dominator SS mégaphone ... baffle

Hi, I just joined this forum and the Norton world. On n’y way to get à Dominator Naked and questioning about noise and fitting baffle. Finally Iwilson, your new pipes look great. Is the nose more acceptable - no complain ? And for how much did you got the pipes. ? For those who get baffle fitted, did it made it ?
    Thanks !!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrisCst View Post
    Hi, I just joined this forum and the Norton world. On n’y way to get à Dominator Naked and questioning about noise and fitting baffle. Finally Iwilson, your new pipes look great. Is the nose more acceptable - no complain ? And for how much did you got the pipes. ? For those who get baffle fitted, did it made it ?
    Thanks !!
    Cris, this thread is two years old. You might try using the private message option to contact him. He might then get an email advising him of your message.

Good luck.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information