Page 318 of 638 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    You and Katman could be brothers. Actually you read the Herald a whole lot more than I do judging by your posts on here.

I likely do read a lot more than most, I have more time, but always news sources from at least three or four countries every day. Of which the least time would be spent on NZ news.

Lately there is a lot of legal news from the States because without that it's hard to figure out what's actually happening with the Mueller investigation. There are sources which explain the technicalities of the law so that we peasantry can understand.
    Good to see that there's someone with their finger on the pulse, and keeping track
    of what's going on. I thought that they'd already found him guilty - it was just a
    problem of what to charge him with ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Good to see that there's someone with their finger on the pulse, and keeping track
    of what's going on. I thought that they'd already found him guilty - it was just a
    problem of what to charge him with ...
    He may not get that far. With Maddis's resignation the cold winds of reality are blowing through DC, the last adult has left the Whitehouse. Who knows but the politicians may find their spines and convince the cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment?

It's reported now that Erdogan, the president of Turkey, told Trump during a phone call that he wanted the USA out of Syria. Despite objections from Bolton, who was also in the call, Trump agreed.

He likes his dictators does Trump.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    You and Katman could be brothers.
    Pritch i respect and normally agree with your posts, but apart from Jason's support of the orangatang and some right wing views hes a top bloke, Katman on the other hand should be topped with a PZ mower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Jason's a top bloke.
    Only from some angles...
    Merry Christmas kiwi bitchers!!!!!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    I think his point is no matter what America does people will find a way to say it is wrong.
    Damed if you damed if you don’t sort of thing.
    Indeed - I thought it was obvious.

There was also a slight inference that those people, are often one and the same.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Exercycle
    He may not get that far. With Maddis's resignation the cold winds of reality are blowing through DC, the last adult has left the Whitehouse. Who knows but the politicians may find their spines and convince the cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment?

He likes his dictators does Trump.
    Well, he wants to be one of them...When the Chinese Premier was confirmed recently as basically leader for life, Trump congratulated him and said something like "We'll have to introduce that here"...

This Xmas break in Washington will be interesting to say the least. If Trump stays there, a lot of senior Republicans are going to have to stay as well - to watch and try and restrain him. If he goes to Florida, I'd bet someone's paying the butler to keep him pissed and happy...

Bike
    Sold

Brendon O'Connell ravings laced with a smidgeon of reality?

The "Real" Reason Trump Is "Pulling Out" US Armed Forces From Syria:? Orchestrated theatre?

Deal With Putin & Netanyahu? :- (Brendon O'Connell Published on 21 Dec 2018) https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=MuDpW2S9sYY ..................

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    There was also a slight inference that those people, are often one and the same.
    Really?

Can you name anyone here who has taken two such opposing viewpoints?

Bike
    husaberg
    Really?

really.........
    Saddam Hussein was never going to rival Gandhi or Mother Teresa in the annuls of human kindness but the average Iraqi was certainly not poor and starving before the sanctions were imposed.
    Cold, calculated genocide.
    How then do we deal with a torturing, Genocidal dictator?
    Bombs and Bullets - that went down so well in both the popular press and in practice
    Sanctions - causes pain and suffering to the population (although the real question is does it cause more or less than having your village carpet bombed by a B52?) but gives the government in power a clear way to stop the suffering.
    My challenge to all of you who complain about how evil the west is/was is this:
    How would you remove a Genocidal dictator that is both more humane and less costly (in terms of human suffering, not monetary hardship)?
    I put forward that the west is between a frying pan, a fire and an incinerator:
    Do nothing - we are the bad guys as we stand by while kurds are gassed and tortured
    Impose sanctions - we are the bad guys because we enforce policy that causes suffering
    Engage in a military campaign - we are the bad guys because War and killing is bad and innocents suffer.
    Countless millions of innocent people have died throughout history's wars.
    America only went after Saddam Hussein because they had an alterior motive to do so.
    Dude, if you're suggesting that America didn't get involved in Rwanda because they didn't want to face the backlash for any collateral damage they might cause, you're more retarded than I ever imagined.
    They didn't lift a finger because there was nothing in it for them.
    World police? My fucking arse.
    yet
    Crimea had been trying to gain full independence from Ukraine since 1992 and their efforts were continually blocked by the Ukraine government.
    Russia protected the Crimean peoples right to determine that outcome.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Really?

Any number of popular news outlets - they are critical of the decision to go in, they are critical of the decision to pull out.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Any number of popular news outlets - they are critical of the decision to go in, they are critical of the decision to pull out.
    Right, so that would come under the heading of mass media controlling what you believe.

Anyone on here though? (Since you seem to think it happens 'often').

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Right, so that would come under the heading of mass media controlling what you believe.

Anyone on here though? (Since you seem to think it happens 'often').
    Yourself (as pointed out by Husa)
    Oldie (both decisions being critiqued as being at the behest of Israel)
    Pritch
    etc.

Pretty much anyone who wants to be critical of the US/the west in general.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Yourself (as pointed out by Husa)
    I'm aware that making sense of words on a page is difficult for the Berk but I expected better from you.

My comment on Rwanda is merely making the observation that America doesn't lift a finger if there's nothing in it for them and therefore makes a mockery of their assumed title of World Police.

Go back and read the post again.

Carefully this time.

Bike
    Sold

More on Trump decision to leave Syria.

Trump Takes Decisive Stand Against The Military And Congress:- (By Moon Of Alabama) http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50811.htm -

Bike
    husaberg
    I'm aware that making sense of words on a page is difficult for the Berk but I expected better from you.

My comment on Rwanda is merely making the observation that America doesn't lift a finger if there's nothing in it for them and therefore makes a mockery of their assumed title of World Police.

Go back and read the post again.

Carefully this time.
    Reconising your own general hypocricy is obviously a bit difficult for you.
    So i will give you a hint as you clearly cant buy a clue.

Lets see you praise Russia for invading the Ukraine which was a democracy.
    Yet you berate the USA for for overthrowing a dictator in Iraq
    But You then berate the US for not intervening in a Rwandan civil war
    You then praise Russia for helping a dictator stop a popular movement in Syria saying they were fighting terrorists.
    Yet you criticize the US for invading Afghanistan which was harboring Terrorists
    But you then berate the US for not intervening on behalf of the Kurds
    You claim there are better ways to deal with oppression than invading a country
    Yet you criticize trade sanctions imposed by the UN
    You claim its okay that innocent citizens die in wars die as that's "collateral damage" when its someone you generally support.
    Yet are abhorred when its someone you don't support inadvertently kills a single civilian child, because terrorists set up and arms dump or fire missiles from a school ground house or similar.

Whats even funnier is you call into question others intelligence when you yourself display the cognitive capacity of a small brown mouse named Brian
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information