Page 344 of 638 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post

Joe Biden will pobs be in with a landslide, and then it will be a kindly grandfatherly face on the same old, same old. meh....
    Who the fuck is Joe Biden?
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    I have been living in the Mid South town in a small by USA standards farming community - in theory Trump land.
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    ^^ Further proof that living in a country at the bottom of the pacific ocean can leave many in a bubble and out of touch with reality.
    F, must try harder. Pot, meet kettle.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    F, must try harder. Pot, meet kettle.
    Heres the facts about how the USA voted in the last election!

Anyone that thinks this is not a large election victory is delusional!

Hell I'll even take ban bet that the electoral college map is not even more red than this one in 2020!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016nationwidecountymapshadedbyvoteshare.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	342072  

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Who the fuck is Joe Biden?

"Creepy Joe" should ring a few bells...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Further proof that living in a country at the bottom of the pacific ocean can leave many in a bubble and out of touch with reality.

Trump will win in 2020 and win easy.
    I'm currently living in the USA - so huh?

He only just won last time, and I'm telling you from personal here on the ground experience, he has lost a lot of the farmers votes and he needs those farming States. He is going to lose huge - just like the GOP did in the mid terms, but likely worse because the Presidential elections are a more direct way to say Fuck You Trump.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Heres the facts about how the USA voted in the last election!

Anyone that thinks this is not a large election victory is delusional!

Hell I'll even take ban bet that the electoral college map is not even more red than this one in 2020!
    Cute chart, but the numbers were a lot closer than that chart suggests, he even lost the popular vote. Come 2020, he will be going down like the Titanic bro.

Bike
    aprilia

He only just won last time, and I'm telling you from personal here on the ground experience, he has lost a lot of the farmers votes and he needs those farming States. He is going to lose huge - just like the GOP did in the mid terms, but likely worse because the Presidential elections are a more direct way to say Fuck You Trump.

The popular vote is totally meaningless. Everyone knows they have to win the electoral college to win the presidency THAT is all that matters. + if half the illegals werent voting she wouldnt of won that + all the voter fraud going to the dems.

He did not only just win he got 306 or so electoral college votes vs clintons 232 its 270 to win. That is a MASSIVE election win!

You are a brainwashed turd!

Again if you believe what you say you should have no problem taking me up on a ban bet? Put your money where you big mouth is and we'll see who's still posting here after 2020!

Bike
    aprilia
    Cute chart, but the numbers were a lot closer than that chart suggests, he even lost the popular vote. Come 2020, he will be going down like the Titanic bro.

Again ban bet and its on. Popular vote is meaningless especially when vast numbers of illegals voted in it.

Everyone who is not a retard knows the electoral college is all the matters. Trump did not campaign to win the popular vote he campaigned to win the electoral college and won it BIGLY!!

Bike
    aprilia

Even the fake news is reporting today that Mexico has just conceded to purchase alot of good from american farmers.

The tarrifs arent even at 25% yet and mexico is already bending the knee!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...29348409778177

The middle half of the map is red for a reason bro farmers are not going to abandon Trump in 2020. Long term gain always trump short term profit. Any small number of farmers he lost will come around once they realize this.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Trump suffers from more than one mental condition, he has NPD, he lives in a fantasy world where the truth is his last utterance. He may contradict himself completely later but that is then the new truth. Additionally he is suffering from dementia which is a problem because he was dumb as a sack full of rocks to begin with.

There are ZERO known cases of illegal immigrants voting. There was massive fraud accociated with the election - by Republicans.

The Mexicans did not bend their knee. The person who caved in was Trump. The "grand victory" he is trumpeting was signed by the US and Mexico weeks ago as part of their trade talks.

The soy farmers couldn't sell their produce due to Trump's "easy to win" trade war. Then they got hit by flooding which destoyed crops they were holding in storage. The billions made available by Trump for farmers has mainly gone to farming corporations (and South American conmen), the family farms are in dire straits.

While there may be a brainwashed turd hereabout I don't think it's sugilite. According to current guidelines though, the most egregious insult we are allowed to use on KB is "egg".

I just love the current story about Trumps sons in Ireland, they went on a pub crawl but never paid for any drinks. At one place they "shouted" the bar then when it was time to pay said they didn't carry cash. Apparently they don't carry plastic either. Last I read this morning the hefty bar tab remained unpaid. The whole family are grifters. No surprises there.

No hard feelings though, here's a free ebook. Read this and you'll actually know something.
    https://www.free-ebooks.net/politics/The-Mueller-Report
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Even the fake news is reporting today that Mexico has just conceded to purchase alot of good from american farmers.

The tarrifs arent even at 25% yet and mexico is already bending the knee!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...29348409778177
    Bro, your facts are fucked, No tariffs were levied against Mexico. They were against China, the main buyer of Soy beans for instance. He lost the farmers mate because they had to stop planting crops. Do some real research eh

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Again ban bet and its on. Popular vote is meaningless especially when vast numbers of illegals voted in it.

Everyone who is not a retard knows the electoral college is all the matters. Trump did not campaign to win the popular vote he campaigned to win the electoral college and won it BIGLY!!
    Ban bet - you like 9 years old?

Yes you are correct about the electoral college, but he lost the rust belts now. I hear farmers using the "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice Shame on me" saying a lot around here. Trust me dude, he lost the rural sector biggly. Specially when he started telling farmers it was their patriotic duty to take their losses for the good of the country lol. I'm at ground zero in the USA for farmers man, not in the BOP reading fox news lol

Bike
    aprilia
    Bro, your facts are fucked, No tariffs were levied against Mexico. They were against China, the main buyer of Soy beans for instance. He lost the farmers mate because they had to stop planting crops. Do some real research eh

It was just on news right now. They didnt have to go ahead with the tarrifs because mexico conceded right away!

They bent the knee!! End of story!

Bike
    aprilia
    Ban bet - you like 9 years old?

Yes you are correct about the electoral college, but he lost the rust belts now. I hear farmers using the "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice Shame on me" saying a lot around here. Trust me dude, he lost the rural sector biggly. Specially when he started telling farmers it was their patriotic duty to take their losses for the good of the country lol. I'm at ground zero in the USA for farmers man, not in the BOP reading fox news lol

Your scared shitless of taking this bet because you know deep down you are a full of shit.

Trump wins in 2020 and its not even remotely close.

I really dont care what you biased opinion is you are out of touch with reality.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Trump suffers from more than one mental condition, he has NPD, he lives in a fantasy world where the truth is his last utterance. He may contradict himself completely later but that is then the new truth. Additionally he is suffering from dementia which is a problem because he was dumb as a sack full of rocks to begin with.

There are ZERO known cases of illegal immigrants voting. There was massive fraud accociated with the election - by Republicans.

The Mexicans did not bend their knee. The person who caved in was Trump. The "grand victory" he is trumpeting was signed by the US and Mexico weeks ago as part of their trade talks.

The soy farmers couldn't sell their produce due to Trump's "easy to win" trade war. Then they got hit by flooding which destoyed crops they were holding in storage. The billions made available by Trump for farmers has mainly gone to farming corporations (and South American conmen), the family farms are in dire straits.

While there may be a brainwashed turd hereabout I don't think it's sugilite. According to current guidelines though, the most egregious insult we are allowed to use on KB is "egg".

I just love the current story about Trumps sons in Ireland, they went on a pub crawl but never paid for any drinks. At one place they "shouted" the bar then when it was time to pay said they didn't carry cash. Apparently they don't carry plastic either. Last I read this morning the hefty bar tab remained unpaid. The whole family are grifters. No surprises there.

No hard feelings though, here's a free ebook. Read this and you'll actually know something.
    https://www.free-ebooks.net/politics/The-Mueller-Report
    I know your upset about your soy supplies being interrupted that makes sense given the cuck that you obviously are.

Im not reading a damn thing that fraud Mueller wrote. The guy is the deepstate's mr fixit man and has been for about two decades. He's been going around covering up the clintons dodgy dealings for ages.

I know far more about what mueller has really been up to than you. All said and done that guy is going to be damn lucky to stay out of jail when its all done and dusted. Its just come out in the last few days he legit falsified testimony. He is a fraud which I think is why you look up to him.

Thread Information