Page 352 of 638 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    husaberg
    Pompeo CIA director and conspiracy theorist but only served with the CIA under trump.
    Being shown on a Russian owned propaganda channel.LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    And the sky is blue. If you people think the CIA ONLY lied and cheated and stole your kidding yourselves... Its what they do for a living. Id go as far as to say they've been involved in child/people smuggling rings, opiods shipments all around the world and all kinds of far more nefarious stuff than just lying and cheating.
    This is just part of the reason no-one trusts the yanks anymore.
    To look at things from a slightly different angle, why is it only the stupid yanks that are immediately hellbent on seeking justice from Iran?
    They were not american ships.
    No other countries have immediately jumped into the worlds media to condemn Iran and promise retribution.
    Why is that?
    Is the United States of Israel now the world police? (They always pictured themselves as...)
    Oops, did I say Israel? Freudian slip there, my bad.

Feel free to post some more links with pathetically inept "evidence" as you do.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Is the United States of Israel now the world police?
    Now if oldrider or I had said that, you-know-who would be screaming 'anti-semitism' by now.

Bike
    aprilia
    This is just part of the reason no-one trusts the yanks anymore.
    To look at things from a slightly different angle, why is it only the stupid yanks that are immediately hellbent on seeking justice from Iran?
    They were not american ships.
    No other countries have immediately jumped into the worlds media to condemn Iran and promise retribution.
    Why is that?
    Is the United States of Israel now the world police? (They always pictured themselves as...)
    Oops, did I say Israel? Freudian slip there, my bad.

Feel free to post some more links with pathetically inept "evidence" as you do.

one word = PETRODOLLAR!!

You are so clueless it hurts.

Its seriously because of people like you the USA and everyone else can get away with this stuff (not that I think they did get away with anything this time). Your to fucking clueless to have any sort of basic idea of what goes on in the real world.

Again the Iranians would have all kinds of fucking radar up and down that coast. There's no way in hell they dont know who did what and when. All they need to do to prove their innocence is release the radar data.... that part of which they are undoubtably deleting off the ships right now.

I believe the Iranian's are also still holding the crew of one of the tankers (while they supposedly made the tanker safe!) >[While they obviously attempt to remove any evidence it was them...]< On top of that the US is now saying an iranian drone fired rockets at their drone that was there videoing the whole thing.

The thing I probably find most interesting is both tankers were mostlikely attacked while they were empty as you can clearly see the red hull marks on the ships showing they are most likely empty.

Maybe the greens did it!!

Bike
    husaberg
    Now if oldrider or I had said that, you-know-who would be screaming 'anti-semitism' by now.
    Shows how much you know ,if Lava had gone on about Jews 7 days a week for 8 year straight three times a day he still would be behind oldie in the racism stakes.
    There is almost a dozen others on here that have called oldie a racist, about the same have called you a narcissistic troll......
    Ps the only one "screaming" around here is you.
    https://hips.hearstapps.com/esq.h-cd...-simmons-4.jpg
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Shows how much you know ,if Lava had gone on about Jews 7 days a week for 8 year straight three times a day he still would be behind oldie in the racism stakes.
    There is almost a dozen others on here that have called oldie a racist, about the same have called you a narcissistic troll......
    Ps the only one "screaming" around here is you.
    https://hips.hearstapps.com/esq.h-cd...-simmons-4.jpg
    Well he clearly seems to think that Israel are the ones pulling America's strings.

And I wholeheartedly agree with him.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    one word = PETRODOLLAR!!

Well of course everybody knows that numbnuts! That is a given that US is driven by greed! You only have to listen to your retarded orange dictator for 5 min to get that!
    But that is no good as an excuse anymore so what is their new reason?
    It's ok, I know I am asking the wrong person, you have no idea.

Bike
    husaberg
    Well he clearly seems to think that Israel are the ones pulling America's strings.

And I wholeheartedly agree with him.
    So you then wholeheartedly agree with everything laava says, or only whatever suits you.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    And the sky is blue. If you people think the CIA ONLY lied and cheated and stole your kidding yourselves... Its what they do for a living. Id go as far as to say they've been involved in child/people smuggling rings, opiods shipments all around the world and all kinds of far more nefarious stuff than just lying and cheating.
    the fact that you believe this and then think Trump is beyond reproach seems highly illogical.

Bike
    Sold
    Could be a clue or two here. - https://twitter.com/MintPressNews/st...23536690372608 - hardly unexpected Expect more to follow too. . Watch this space!

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    So you then wholeheartedly agree with everything laava says, or only whatever suits you.
    Why would agreeing with one thing that someone says mean I agree with everything they say?

One would have to be fucking stupid to reach that conclusion.

Bike
    husaberg

One would have to be fucking stupid to reach that conclusion.
    I was replying to your post..................
    you reached conclusion by having one other person that you thought agreed with your opinion..........

Its completely like your conspiracy theories are a religion for you. So you and oldie are the the constantly searching for Noah's ark. Reading the bible and searching for the stigmata in the vane hope. That you will be able to prove your faith based theories............

Quote Originally Posted by oldrider. View Post
    Could be a clue or two here. - https://twitter.com/MintPressNews/st...23536690372608 - hardly unexpected Expect more to follow too. . Watch this space!
    You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance
    EF
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    you reached conclusion by having one other person that you thought agreed with your opinion..........

Its completely like your conspiracy theories are religion for you. So and oldie are the the constantly searching for Noah's arc reading the bible and searching for the stigmata in the vin hope that you will be able to prove your faith based theories............
    Is that even English?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex

Its completely like your conspiracy theories are a religion for you. So you and oldie are the the constantly searching for Noah's ark. Reading the bible and searching for the stigmata in the vane hope. That you will be able to prove your faith based theories............
    That effort's not much better.

Bike
    aprilia
    the fact that you believe this and then think Trump is beyond reproach seems highly illogical.
    I never said Trump was above reproach.

I just think he's the best we've got at the current time. And by a long ways to.

Marxists like you think otherwise... like I give a shit your an out of touch propaganda fed moron like all the others and I have already proven that!

I have no respect whatsoever for the CIA or FBI as there are known "white hats" and "black hats" in these organizations like John "muzzie" Brennan and all the other corrupt ass hats that have been exposed as deepstate globalist shills in the last couple of years.

Only a moron would reflect their actions back onto Trump when twits like you dont understand whats really going on at all.

We had an attempted coup on a duly elected president of the USA and the plot runs so deep its insane. Think world wide MSM, and the majority of western spy agencies in on the gig. None of this gets reported to the average joe like so you have no idea and just have all the usual msm propaganda talking points of "orange man bad". The craziest thing about the MSM is most of the experienced "journalists" know damn well what they are reporting is fake news yet they go along with it. Half of them or more are actually CIA trained assets as well..... Which is how their strings get pulled.

Cretins they are everywhere these days.

Thread Information