Page 355 of 638 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    http://nzh.tw/12240953
    This is some more interesting reading into 2020's leading(sic) candidate for the american presidency. Make of it what you will, I don't actually care but it certainly has a ring of truth about it...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Your chart is clearly wrong.
    Iran runs Hezbollah so add in.
    Nah. If you're going to do that you'd have to add in every criminal and drug dealing group that the CIA have ever financed. The list would be unmanageable.

Hezbollah are Shia it's true, but that may not necessarilly mean the Iranian govt runs them. There are, however, many shia militias that will side with Iran in the event of conflict. Many are in places where they can do damage to US servicemen.

On a slightly different note: there are reports from the US that the military are no longer informing the White House of everything they are up to. Trump is considered a security risk. For anyone who doubted that Trump is a Russian stooge, there it is.
    Still, none so blind...
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    On a slightly different note: there are reports from the US that the military are no longer informing the White House of what they are up to. Trump is considered a security risk. For anyone who doubted that Trump is a Russian stooge, there it is.
    Still, none so blind...
    So who controls the US military?

Bike
    Yo momma
    i
    On a slightly different note: there are reports from the US that the military are no longer informing the White House of everything they are up to. Trump is considered a security risk. For anyone who doubted that Trump is a Russian stooge, there it is.
    Still, none so blind...
    Where did you get that crap from?
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    husaberg
    Nah. If you're going to do that you'd have to add in every criminal and drug dealing group that the CIA have ever financed. The list would be unmanageable.

Hezbollah are Shia it's true, but that may not necessarilly mean the Iranian govt runs them. There are, however, many shia militias that will side with Iran in the event of conflict. Many are in places where they can do damage to US servicemen.

Still, none so blind...
    Sorry i still dont agree, the list was attacked by bombing invaded sabotaged or attempted to overthrow.Hezbollah fits this and is funded by Iran. It is simply a proxy of Iran.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_a...ored_terrorism

Back in the 1980s, the ideology of Hezbollah was described as radical. It is presented in the 1985 manifesto. The first objective was fighting against American and Israeli imperialism, freedom of the occupied Southern Lebanon and all other occupied territories. The second objective was to gather all Muslims in the concept of ummah; then Lebanon would continue the 1979 Revolution of Iran.
    The ideology of Hezbollah has been summarized as Shi'i radicalism;Hezbollah follows the Islamic Shi'a theology developed by Iranian leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. Hezbollah was largely formed with the aid of the Ayatollah Khomeini's followers in the early 1980s in order to spread Islamic revolution and follows a distinct version of Islamic Shi'a ideology (Valiyat al-faqih or Guardianship of the Islamic Jurists) developed by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, leader of the "Islamic Revolution" in Iran
    Hezbollah provided fighters to fight on the Bosnian Muslim side during the Bosnian War, as part of the broader Iranian involvement. "The Bosnian Muslim government is a client of the Iranians," wrote Robert Baer, a CIA agent stationed in Sarajevo during the war. "If it’s a choice between the CIA and the Iranians, they’ll take the Iranians any day." By war’s end, public opinion polls showed some 86 percent Bosnian Muslims had a positive opinion of Iran
    the list of Russia would be as long as the list for the USA.

Angola 1975
    Afghanistan 1979
    Georgia 1989
    Baltic States 1990
    Georgia 1991
    Azerbaijan 1991
    Moldova 1992
    Tajikistan 1992
    Northern Caucasus 1992
    Georgia 2008
    Ukraine 2014
    Syria 2015

Russia has also meddled in the affairs of at least 27 European and North American countries since 2004 with interference that ranges from cyberattacks to disinformation campaigns, according to an analysis by a surveillance organization
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

Still, none so blind...
    Patrick Shanahan is the Secretary of Dept of Defense. But ultimately POTUS has the final say.

Bike
    Sold

Controversy 101?

Want something "Trump" to chew on?

Pick the bones out of this report and match what you thought you knew and what they are saying.:- http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=121033#more-121033 -

Is Trump really POTUS? - or just another useless PUPPET on a string? -

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Patrick Shanahan is the Secretary of Dept of Defense. But ultimately POTUS has the final say.
    Pompeo and Bolton are running foreign policy while Trump is trying to get re-elected. Trump's lost control of them.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The seriously secret stuff apparently doesn?t get to them, nor should it. We should all know Trump blurts secrets, we?ve seen the fuckwit do it twice live on TV. Then there?s all his secret meetings and phone calls with Putin.

Jason, get off your arse, switch off Fox, and check the real news. No, not the Herald.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yo momma
    The seriously secret stuff apparently doesn?t get to them, nor should it. We should all know Trump blurts secrets, we?ve seen the fuckwit do it twice live on TV. Then there?s all his secret meetings and phone calls with Putin.

Jason, get off your arse, switch off Fox, and check the real news. No, not the Herald.
    Fox is a joke I don't watch it. I don't really look at any news except for my local TV news and the Harold for NZ news.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Pompeo and Bolton are running foreign policy while Trump is trying to get re-elected. Trump's lost control of them.
    Yeah, well no surprises there. He doesn't even have control of his hair!
    He should grab it by the pussy...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Fox is a joke I don't watch it. I don't really look at any news except for my local TV news and the Harold for NZ news.
    When I read your comment I did a quick check, every US news organisation I looked at except Reuters had the story, most twice: the original story and then Trump's unhinged reaction to it.

Is your local source a Sinclair channel?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    In case anybody is wondering why I mentioned Sinclair?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGIYU2Xznb4

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    In case anybody is wondering why I mentioned Sinclair?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGIYU2Xznb4
    Scary!
    In other news, I have said it before, people of NZ, meet Brian Trumpati.
    http://nzh.tw/12241008

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Scary!
    In other news, I have said it before, people of NZ, meet Brian Trumpati.
    http://nzh.tw/12241008
    Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing but contempt for Brian Tamaki, but who here would support the idea of someone moving to a different country and who then sets about trying to change that country to suit their beliefs?

Thread Information