Page 360 of 638 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    I see you are now a fucking expert on wheel widening as well.
    Cock smoker.
    Way to go breaking the stereotype that guy who claims america is great, yet spends all his time on a kiwi site.
    Maybe you should go team up with Katspam you seem to now have a lot in common.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    aprilia
    Im going to have to get some popcorn sorted if this mad bastard actually goes ahead with this:

Trump Set to Live-Tweet Democratic Debates

I can see the tweets already : "Creepy Joe looks like he needs a kid to sniff"
    The jimmy rustling is going to reach absurd levels.

Links dead anyway heres a copy pasta:

Trump Set to Live-Tweet Democratic Debates

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/cam...ard/1560859018

President Trump's political advisers wanted to keep the president off of Twitter during the Democratic debates next week, arguing that there was an advantage in letting potential challengers attack one another without distraction.

Now, there’s a new strategy.

The president, who has spent years embracing social media for his political advantage, is tentatively planning to live-tweet the debates on June 26-27, according to people familiar with the planning.

Mr. Trump, even from a remove, always promised to be the most important figure at the debate. Regardless of the specific debate questions, many Democratic voters will be listening for how each candidate plans to take down Mr. Trump.

Interacting in real time on Twitter would make Mr. Trump’s presence more tangible by directly inserting himself into the political conversation unfolding on stage. His posts could provide instant responses as well as insights into which attacks he feels most acutely.

Political advisers warned that planning for debate night remains fluid, and that Mr. Trump can change his mind. A campaign spokesman declined to comment.

Political advisers have long wanted Mr. Trump to tap the brakes on attacking Democratic presidential rivals, concerned that the president’s reactions would elevate contenders and provide some shield from what otherwise could be a bruising primary battle. Mr. Trump’s broadsides against former Vice President Joe Biden, for example, have coincided with polls that increasingly show voters view Mr. Biden as the most likely to deny the president a second term.

But as Mr. Trump repeatedly attacks Mr. Biden, the president's campaign has followed suit. Last week, after Mr. Trump’s criticisms of Mr. Biden ran the gamut from his appearance to his policy, Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale posted three critical messages of Mr. Biden on Twitter. He previously had only ever mentioned Mr. Biden once on Twitter.

Michael C. Bender

Bike
    Sold

The forgotten war? - Looking the other way Donald?

Downing of US MQ-9 Drone Over Hodeida Shows Direct US Involvement in Yemeni War. - (not Trump's war? ) - https://www.mintpressnews.com/downin...en-war/259298/ -

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Downing of US MQ-9 Drone Over Hodeida Shows Direct US Involvement in Yemeni War. - (not Trump's war? ) - https://www.mintpressnews.com/downin...en-war/259298/ -

And?

You realize the Iranian's are in there as well dont you? Hell they basically started the war.

On another similar note why were those two aussie/kiwi european males that were supposedly indoctrinated at the same CHCH mosque that Tarrant shot up going to yemen to fight before they got Alah Snackbarred by a US drone? BTW that was like over 5 years ago. You are a bit behind the times if you are only just realizing the US is droning towel heads in yemen. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-06-...yzEXeDXurEnZxc

The way I see it we should be encouraging these people to goto yemen to support the "cause". If the US just happens to do us a favour by droning these retards well....

Inconvenient truths my son.

The communist/islamist indoctrination in this country is reaching absurd levels. People like oldrider here legit believe up is down and down is up.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Let's be real here. Anybody saying the dems even have a chance in 2020 is totally delusional.

20,000 in the stadium another 20,000 outside watching on big projectors at this rally and 120,000 signed to attend.

More Trump lies....this photo taken directly outside the venue while the big screen was showing the event inside -70,000 huh?

And when certain press groups had their press credentials rejected, they simply went online and ordered tickets minutes before the start, which were available, and there were many seats available inside....

AND - even Fox news polls has 5 democratic presidential nominees ahead of him in the polls - yes FOX NEWS.

Mate, it is like I told you, people are so sick of the never ending drama and lies. Only his ever shrinking base still eat his shit. Speaking of which - I think you have a bit of trump crap dribbling down your chin there austingtir.
    Lap it up while you can sport, because that turd is circling the toilet bowel in ever faster circles and will be flushed biggly in 2020.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    More Trump lies....this photo taken directly outside the venue while the big screen was showing the event inside -70,000 huh?

And when certain press groups had their press credentials rejected, they simply went online and ordered tickets minutes before the start, which were available, and there were many seats available inside....

AND - even Fox news polls has 5 democratic presidential nominees ahead of him in the polls - yes FOX NEWS.

Mate, it is like I told you, people are so sick of the never ending drama and lies. Only his ever shrinking base still eat his shit. Speaking of which - I think you have a bit of trump crap dribbling down your chin there austingtir.
    Lap it up while you can sport, because that turd is circling the toilet bowel in ever faster circles and will be flushed biggly in 2020.
    wow, those photos remind me of his "record attendance" inauguration!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Is it fake news when it comes from the trumpsters? -
    https://www.indy100.com/article/trum...crowds-8947361
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    aprilia
    Its called COPE and you two are shinning examples of it.

The only people fooled by your pics above are Trump Derangement Lunatics like yourselves.

How did all those chairs sitting there get there? Its so obvious that photo is not during the event you realize in this day and age you can record things and play them back on a big screen right??

Heres legit photos: (that took me all of 2sec to find).

https://heavy.com/news/2019/06/trump...d-size-photos/

Do you really think your fooling anyone with your lies?

When a Dem candidate pulls a crowd 1/4 this size give me a call.

Bike
    Exercycle
    What I found telling was that even his base - who'd paid to get in - started leaving early while he was rabbitting on about curing cancer and eliminating AIDS.

Do you suppose they have got tired of the constant lies ? Surely not, LOL.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There were a lot of people there just not as many as Trump conjured up. The claimed capacity of 20,000 is just a bit over the top, I read that the Fire Dept permit was for 17,000.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    There were a lot of people there just not as many as Trump conjured up. The claimed capacity of 20,000 is just a bit over the top, I read that the Fire Dept permit was for 17,000.

COPE HARDER! I shouldnt even bother but your amusing me so whatever. The venune has a max capacity of 22500. They predicted about 18500 or so to turn up. Yet you can obviously see even the area used as the basketball court is nearly full of people. The max capacity at a BB game is 20k.

Try again.

Bike
    husaberg
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    COPE HARDER! I shouldnt even bother but your amusing me so whatever. The venune has a max capacity of 22500. They predicted about 18500 or so to turn up. Yet you can obviously see even the area used as the basketball court is nearly full of people. The max capacity at a BB game is 20k.
    Try again.
    Well if you are actually going to bother, you could at least write so we can understand.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Well if you are actually going to bother, you could at least write so we can understand.
    You obviously dont know how quick I can type. Do you really think I would spend that kinda effort on you idiots?

Bike
    husaberg
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information