Page 364 of 638 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    John, you used to mention the possibility of Obama standing for a third term. Trump is now constantly mentioning extra terms or his being "President for life". Is that not as interesting or haven't you noticed?
    Good lord you people are dense. He's trolling the crap out of idiot liberals.

Bike
    Sold
    John, you used to mention the possibility of Obama standing for a third term. Trump is now constantly mentioning extra terms or his being "President for life". Is that not as interesting or haven't you noticed?
    Quite correct, Obama was making those noises so was "Michelle" (sp?) it was when Trump first came onto the scene as a presidential candidate!

I have noticed - do you think that I am a Trump supporter or something? - I don't believe any of the main stream (left/right) candidates are elected - they are appointed puppets!

Oh and the drone Iran shot down wasn't a cheapie! - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...llance-monster

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    No, he's dumb enough to be serious! He wants to be just like Putin and Netanyeehaa.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Unrelated, but awwww, looks like Israel will need to dip into his multi million dollar property portfolio in order to sue Australian Rugby for doing the thing he was told not to do.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...page-shut-down

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Unrelated, but awwww, looks like Israel will need to dip into his multi million dollar property portfolio in order to sue Australian Rugby for doing the thing he was told not to do.
    Im sure he can find a funding service that isnt run by marxists.

The hypocrisy is incredible though:

“As a company, we are absolutely committed to the fight for equality for LGBTIQ people and fostering an environment of inclusivity. While we welcome GoFundMes engaging in diverse civil debate, we do not tolerate the promotion of discrimination or exclusion."

We are reaching levels of cringe that was not possible even 5 years ago.

Using words like being inclusive and exclusion all at the same time as removing someone because their views dont match the leftists one way street.....

Laughable.

Atleast I can add gofundme to the list of companies I will never use and never give a cent to....

All while doubling the amount I originally gifted to Folau on the gofundme once he finds a company thats not prepared to be used as a political tool obviously.

Folau is due his day in court to fight the dirty smear merchants that are attacking him end of story.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    His favourite people are Putin, Kim Jong Un, Erdogan and MBS. (Oh, and Ivanka, but that's different and somewhat disgusting.) You may not have noticed, but Trump doesn't make jokes and he doesn't laugh. A functioning sense of humour would take rather more intelligence than he was gifted with. Or that his witless, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, followers possess.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia
    His favourite people are Putin, Kim Jong Un, Erdogan and MBS. (Oh, and Ivanka, but that's different and somewhat disgusting.) You may not have noticed, but Trump doesn't make jokes and he doesn't laugh. A functioning sense of humour would take rather more intelligence than he was gifted with. Or that his witless, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, followers possess.
    There you go telling us about your own insecurities again......

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Im sure he can find a funding service that isnt run by marxists.
    Folau obviously did not have the same feelings as you about fund me when he started a page on their site. IMO he can bloody use his own dime to fight his battles. He has enough.

OK - I have been thinking about your lame ban bet, and it alone is not enough to get me interested - so how about this...

You get that 400 you mentioned as the 250 is not enough. If Trump wins in 2020, we meet at Taupo race track on a track day. We each do 5 timed laps on our own and then each others bikes. Now if Trump wins, it will only be my Kawasaki ZXR750 on the line. If you have the faster combined times - you take my 750, I will sign over the ownership papers to you.

However, if Trump loses, it will be your 400 on the line, and if I have the faster combined times, you will sign the 400 over to me.

I will be back in NZ well before the 2020 election.
    Are you confidant enough to take that bet?

Bike
    aprilia
    Folau obviously did not have the same feelings as you about fund me when he started a page on their site. IMO he can bloody use his own dime to fight his battles. He has enough.

OK - I have been thinking about your lame ban bet, and it alone is not enough to get me interested - so how about this...

You get that 400 you mentioned as the 250 is not enough. If Trump wins in 2020, we meet at Taupo race track on a track day. We each do 5 timed laps on our own and then each others bikes. Now if Trump wins, it will only be my Kawasaki ZXR750 on the line. If you have the faster combined times - you take my 750, I will sign over the ownership papers to you.

However, if Trump loses, it will be your 400 on the line, and if I have the faster combined times, you will sign the 400 over to me.

LOL No. The ban bet is if Trump wins end of story. Your out of here if the opposite happens im gone.

For all I know your Aaron Slight. Im more into cages on racetracks anyway. I would probably consider manfield though.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    LOL No. The ban bet is if Trump wins end of story. Your out of here if the opposite happens im gone.

For all I know your Aaron Slight. Im more into cages on racetracks anyway. I would probably consider manfield though.
    OK, your on - Manfield it is - Bet accepted.
    Glad to see you are being a man about it, that ban bet thing was so lame.

Don't worry, I'm not Aaron Slight, I do not think he would grace us with his presence on KB.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Best news I've heard all day.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Best news I've heard all day.
    I also note gofundme has been used to fund abortions and used to launder money by the DNC during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Marxist hypocrites thinking they got the last laugh.

I dont think thats going to be the case when its all done and dusted. Going to be years down the track before this is sorted. And I reckon the ARU is going to come out of it all the worse for wear.

Bike
    aprilia
    OK, your on - Manfield it is - Bet accepted.
    Glad to see you are being a man about it, that ban bet thing was so lame.

Don't worry, I'm not Aaron Slight, I do not think he would grace us with his presence on KB.
    Oh yeah so its open then I can bring what I want?.... Hope that zxr of yours has a turbo strapped to it... Otherwise i'll be wasting my gas.

My days of living in fielding could come in useful afterall.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah so its open then I can bring what I want?.... Hope that zxr of yours has a turbo strapped to it... Otherwise i'll be wasting my gas.

My days of living in fielding could come in useful afterall.
    Sure, bring what you want, just don't forget you will be riding my bike too and I will be riding what ever you bring. And it will be the combined times. You want to up the stakes with what you have to lose, bring it on.
    BET ACCEPTED

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

Yep, Trump will lose, Yokel will turn up on a GN125, he will then get to thrash your bike around the track as well and if you win the aggregate times, you will be the proud owner of Yokels pusser.
    That sounds even gayer than his ridiculous ban bet!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Thread Information