Page 365 of 638 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Yep, Trump will lose, Yokel will turn up on a GN125, he will then get to thrash your bike around the track as well and if you win the aggregate times, you will be the proud owner of Yokels pusser.
    That sounds even gayer than his ridiculous ban bet!
    I don't mind, I would give it to my daughter to learn on.
    Where did our swash buckling hero get to? Seems to have gone very quiet in here now....

Bike
    Sold

US military surounding Iran - feels threatened by Iran? - Really???

Know More News About War with Iran - Adam Green reviews the build up to the current situation in the Middle East - Iranian threat to the US security? - Interesting stuff?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Yep, Trump will lose, Yokel will turn up on a GN125, he will then get to thrash your bike around the track as well and if you win the aggregate times, you will be the proud owner of Yokels pusser.
    That sounds even gayer than his ridiculous ban bet!
    Yep, you know what sugilite meant, and I know what sugilite meant, but if you read what austingtir wrote it's quite apparent he had misunderstood - again. Situation normal.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Know More News About War with Iran - Adam Green reviews the build up to the current situation in the Middle East - Iranian threat to the US security? - Interesting stuff?

I got to about 4 minutes in when he was wanking on about it being impossible for mines to be above the water line...

Well thats if you assume they didnt fly the mines into position with drones. Which would also explain the things the crew saw flying around.

Basic thinking outside the box not even once by mr Green.

Im yet to see mr green show me anything compelling in any shape or form.

He could put his mental midget skills to better use imo.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post

He could put his mental midget skills to better use imo.
    Speaking of which, what is this super machine you will be bringing to Manfield that I will need a turbo to beat?
    I'm quite curious to see what I will be loading on the trailer once Trump goes down.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Speaking of which, what is this super machine you will be bringing to Manfield that I will need a turbo to beat?
    I'm quite curious to see what I will be loading on the trailer once Trump goes down.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    I got to about 4 minutes in when he was wanking on about it being impossible for mines to be above the water line...

Well thats if you assume they didnt fly the mines into position with drones. Which would also explain the things the crew saw flying around..
    A magnetic mine capable of penetrating the double hull (Oil tankers have to be double skinned since 1992 MARPOL convention) would have to be quite large. Got any details on these Iranian heavy-lift drones? On the other hand the tanker owner says it was not a mine. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/14/oil-...near-iran.html
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Sold

Food for thought?

Shutting Down the Gulf Oil Trade: All Iran Needs to Do to Destroy the World Economy? - https://russia-insider.com/en/politi...conomy/ri27308 -

Has Bolton (the bully boy) "really" thought this through?:- https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/23/w...gtype=Homepage

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    A magnetic mine capable of penetrating the double hull (Oil tankers have to be double skinned since 1992 MARPOL convention) would have to be quite large. Got any details on these Iranian heavy-lift drones? On the other hand the tanker owner says it was not a mine. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/14/oil-...near-iran.html
    Doesnt have to be a mine it was obviously some sort of explosive device above the water line so how did they do it? rockets, drone whatever.

They didnt blow the entire ship up its only a fairly small incision relative to the size of the ship from what iv seen and only cut through the outer skin not the double skin as you say.

If a torpedo hit it (well any western made one) the tankers would be on the bottom split in two.

Its clear whoever did its aim was never to sink the ships.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Doesnt have to be a mine it was obviously some sort of explosive device above the water line so how did they do it? rockets, drone whatever.

They didnt blow the entire ship up its only a fairly small incision relative to the size of the ship from what iv seen and only cut through the outer skin not the double skin as you say.

If a torpedo hit it (well any western made one) the tankers would be on the bottom split in two.

Its clear whoever did its aim was never to sink the ships.
    Lol! Your ignorance and belligerent naivety is astounding!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    you gone very quiet, hoping, nay praying I will go away and you won't have to front? Lost confidence Trump is going to win?
    So come on, what are you bringing?

If you are not going to honor the bet - ban your own arse from KB now Chicken boy.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    you gone very quiet, hoping, nay praying I will go away and you won't have to front? Lost confidence Trump is going to win?
    So come on, what are you bringing?

If you are not going to honor the bet - ban your own arse from KB now Chicken boy.
    Cock measuring contests don't usually make either participant look good.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Its hilarious how triggered these two come across as. Dat dere Trump Derangement Syndrome is a sad deal for those afflicted with it.

Anyway back on topic. Those saying Trump is the warmonger are proven wrong once again: (he listens to both sides and makes his own mind up) Most balanced US president in history.... probably.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...world-one-time

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    You know me, so I thought you would have worked out that I'm simply proving that he is absolutely a troll that does not have the courage of his convictions. And I have been proved correct as he has stopped engaging me the moment he realized he had something serious to lose. It possibly made him think for the first time that the reality of Trump getting in again in 2020 is slim at very best - amazing what the reality of losing something real makes one focus on - as in, well reality.

In the unlikely event he had actually turned up, I would of simply sold his bike back to him for the exact expenses of my attending the track day. But he was never going to turn up.

Bike
    aprilia
    You know me, so I thought you would have worked out that I'm simply proving that he is absolutely a troll that does not have the courage of his convictions. And I have been proved correct as he has stopped engaging me the moment he realized he had something serious to lose. It possibly made him think for the first time that the reality of Trump getting in again in 2020 is slim at very best - amazing what the reality of losing something real makes one focus on - as in, well reality.

In the unlikely event he had actually turned up, I would of simply sold his bike back to him for the exact expenses of my attending the track day. But he was never going to turn up.
    LOL your changed my simple suggested ban bet into something neither of us were ever going to go ahead with.

Its so simple if you believe Trump wont get in take me up on a nice simple ban bet Trump wins your gone Trump looses im gone its simple. No bullshitting around.

Im prepared to back up what I say. You it seems will run away everytime.

Convictions, not everyone understands the meaning of the word.

Thread Information