Page 369 of 638 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    OK, first of all, Wayfair bed employees are not the Democrat party, you know that eh?
    Bugga! I have put the egg (most grievous insult currently permitted on KB) on ignore, but if anyone quotes him I get to see his pearls of wisdom.

The reality is many kids are sleeping on the concrete floor with only a space blanket, no mattress, no proper food, no soap, no toothpaste, no nappies, no medical care and little water. The little kids are looked after by young teens and younger girls who are themselves traumatised.

In one of the camps the smell is so bad the guards wear masks. Never mind cleaning the place - and the kids.

And for all this the corporations that run Trump's concentration camps are paid US$770 per kid per day.

The word 'evil' seems a tad old fashioned but in this case it is entirely appropriate.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Bugga! I have put the egg (most grievous insult currently permitted on KB) on ignore, but if anyone quotes him I get to see his pearls of wisdom.

The reality is many kids are sleeping on the concrete floor with only a space blanket, no mattress, no proper food, no soap, no toothpaste, no nappies, no medical care and little water. The little kids are looked after by young teens and younger girls who are themselves traumatised.

In one of the camps the smell is so bad the guards wear masks. Never mind cleaning the place - and the kids.

And for all this the corporations that run Trump's concentration camps are paid US$770 per kid per day.

The word 'evil' seems a tad old fashioned but in this case it is entirely appropriate.
    you must spread rep around yadda, yadda....
    And wow, those pricks are just evil. Unbelievable :-(

Bike
    aprilia
    But, but, but..... "ORANGE MAN BAD!!!"

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...othpaste-soap/

So they are infact getting soap and toothpaste (Not that I could really care less but I do enjoy grinding TDS lunatics gears).

So how are you guys going to explain away tens of thousands of kids being trafficked through that border? Let me guess "orange mad bad" yet again....

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    But, but, but..... "ORANGE MAN BAD!!!"

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...othpaste-soap/

So they are infact getting soap and toothpaste (Not that I could really care less but I do enjoy grinding TDS lunatics gears).

So how are you guys going to explain away tens of thousands of kids being trafficked through that border? Let me guess "orange mad bad" yet again....
    I did explain it - this is a crisis that has only become a crisis because of Donald Trumps gross mismanagement and inexperience on this issue that any other previous President would have had experience in dealing with. Turns our losing billions of dollars to the point no US based banks would lend him money and being the lead character in a reality TV show was not good training for the serious business of running a country.

Furthermore, it is not the border patrol that runs the detention centers, it is a private company. But let don't let the facts get in the way of your wet TDS dream.

If you want to call him a bad orange man, that is totally your prerogative.

Bike
    aprilia
    I did explain it - this is a crisis that has only become a crisis because of Donald Trumps gross mismanagement and inexperience on this issue that any other previous President would have had experience in dealing with. Turns our losing billions of dollars to the point no US based banks would lend him money and being the lead character in a reality TV show was not good training for the serious business of running a country.

Furthermore, it is not the border patrol that runs the detention centers, it is a private company. But let don't let the facts get in the way of your wet TDS dream.

If you want to call him a bad orange man, that is totally your prerogative.

LOL its all in your head boyo that dere Trump Derangement Syndrome beat you again.

Every other president before Trump had the same issue to deal with and were all making the same noises as Trump. Only difference is now that Trump is pres they have all changed their tune to "orange man bad" like you.

Your a hypocrite nothing more. You dont give a shit about those kids or anyone else on the border its just convenient to use as an excuse to say "orange man bad" at every opportunity you can get.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    LOL its all in your head boyo that dere Trump Derangement Syndrome beat you again.

Every other president before Trump had the same issue to deal with and were all making the same noises as Trump. Only difference is now that Trump is pres they have all changed their tune to "orange man bad" like you.

Your a hypocrite nothing more. You dont give a shit about those kids or anyone else on the border its just convenient to use as an excuse to say "orange man bad" at every opportunity you can get.
    You have no idea what is important to me, so I will choose to ignore all your inaccurate presumptions.
    Choosing to show photos of kids in cages saying shoot them into space, wishing a slow painful death on the German Chancellor show you are the one that sets an extremely low bar for human decency. Clearly you are very unsophisticated, and quite feral. If it were you that was suffering, or if you had children that got put in a cage - I would imagine you would be squealing like a stuck little weenier pig.

Stick to facts sport. There has been an explosion of immigrants on Trumps watch. Fact.

My problem with Trump is not so much he is bad, most US presidents are/were - including Obama, I will never forget him going to Flint and pissing all over the people pretending to drink the contaminated water there - that showed his true pedigree. Anyhoo, My biggest problem with Trump is he is just so grossly under qualified and out of his depth. It is sickening to see him get constantly played by the big boys like Putin and Xi, but not only them, but despots like Kim. I cannot believe Trump was sooooo stupid that he fell for that huge envelope letter Kim sent. Just to explain it to you, it was a clear and obvious play on the Trumps small hands joke - and there was Trump for all the World to see holding it. What an utter and total moron - and the kicker, his aides let him take the fall - that is how much his own staff despise him.

Big Orange Man = DUMB

Bike
    aprilia
    Choosing to show photos of kids in cages saying shoot them into space, wishing a slow painful death on the German Chancellor show you are the one that sets an extremely low bar for human decency.
    Wrong again: "sombody think of the children wawa" As for merkel I wouldnt piss on her to put out the fire.

Hurr durr "orange man bad"....

Must suck being wrong all the time.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Wrong again: "sombody think of the children wawa" As for merkel I wouldnt piss on her to put out the fire.

Hurr durr "orange man bad"....

Must suck being wrong all the time.
    Those two photos are not related you moron. Notice you say nothing to defend your Gods reputation falling for Kims play - sux to idolize a chump

Bike
    aprilia
    Those two photos are not related

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Is that you?

Bike
    aprilia
    Is that you?
    Lets play who's wally instead of wheres wally.

See the red shoes next to the childs head in the first pic of the child crying?

Where are they on the bottom pic?

I know its difficult for you Trump Derangement Syndrome lunatics to take endless losses like this but atleast take them with some decency man!!

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Those two photos are not related you moron.
    Are you sure about that?

Bike
    aprilia

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    One picture has the kids standing on a blue mat, the other has them on a black mat
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    One picture has the kids standing on a blue mat, the other has them on a black mat

Thread Information