Page 370 of 638 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Wrong again: "sombody think of the children wawa" As for merkel I wouldnt piss on her to put out the fire.

Um is this some famous photo I should know about? Because otherwise all I see is someone using a bit of collage to express an opinion (give that person a gold star for creativity!) Is there an actual example of the media using this photo out of context?

Last I heard the president thinks Angela is a fantastic person and she is a friend of his, so how dare you!

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...nsions-1562046
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    Um is this some famous photo I should know about? Because otherwise all I see is someone using a bit of collage to express an opinion (give that person a gold star for creativity!) Is there an actual example of the media using this photo out of context?

Last I heard the president thinks Angela is a fantastic person and she is a friend of his, so how dare you!

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...nsions-1562046

You can believe whatever you want. And if you believe any of that your pretty dense.

Bike
    husaberg
    you can believe whatever you want. And if you believe any of that your pretty dense.
    you're...............
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    you're...............

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Bugga! I have put the egg (most grievous insult currently permitted on KB) on ignore, but if anyone quotes him I get to see his pearls of wisdom.

The reality is many kids are sleeping on the concrete floor with only a space blanket, no mattress, no proper food, no soap, no toothpaste, no nappies, no medical care and little water. The little kids are looked after by young teens and younger girls who are themselves traumatised.

In one of the camps the smell is so bad the guards wear masks. Never mind cleaning the place - and the kids.

And for all this the corporations that run Trump's concentration camps are paid US$770 per kid per day.

The word 'evil' seems a tad old fashioned but in this case it is entirely appropriate.
    And you know all this to be true how???
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    Yes nailed - I got it wrong. I'm guilty of late night KB ranting, the only thing missing from me going full postal KB was the alcohol.
    So looking further into it, the photo was taken of a group protesting Trumps kids in cages policy in 2018, then misrepresented no doubt as genuine photos taken at the border by left leaning journalists and internet groups. Which is not doing the truth any favors. Even the White house administration has copped to actually putting kids in cages, but good on austingtir for focusing on the important part, some photos were misrepresented of what this administration is actually doing in real life.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    At least Neville got a bit of paper.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Good to see you finally getting on board with reality. As you likely full well know, Trumps inexperience with anything foreign policy, or indeed, running a government has shown through big time with his dealing with the North Korea situation.
    Kim spent so much money on getting nuclear weapons that many thousands of his population died of starvation and a lack of medical supplies. Kim was telling his People it was all going to be worth it as it would force the larger countries such as the USA and Japan to take them as a serious World Power. Other USA Presidents refused to meet Kim for this very reason, not to give him any legitimacy. Then along comes Trump and after a few rants about his button being bigger than Kims - then handed Legitimacy to Kim and North Korea on a plate.

This is what is going to happen, Kim will make small concessions, but never ever will he give up the card that got the big bad orange man (as you call him) to the table - why would he?
    China is always going to circumnavigate the worst of the sanctions that effect Kim directly.
    Trump has likely worked this out by now, and been advised as much - but he does not care about actual results, just that his lower intelligence base keeps lapping up his lies of progress.

In earlier posts, I was not just saying Kim has made a fool of Trump to piss you off, I said it because Kim has masterfully manipulated and made a fool of Trump all the way. Don't shoot the messenger now austingtir

I await to see which of your usual 3 options you will go for.
    1. Fuck I got nothing - so say nothing.
    2. Fuck I got nothing -Invoke the Trump Derangement Syndrome so I don't have to face reality.
    3. Fuck I got nothing - Post a fake news Meme

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Good to see you finally getting on board with reality. As you likely full well know, Trumps inexperience with anything foreign policy, or indeed, running a government has shown through big time with his dealing with the North Korea situation.
    Kim spent so much money on getting nuclear weapons that many thousands of his population died of starvation and a lack of medical supplies. Kim was telling his People it was all going to be worth it as it would force the larger countries such as the USA and Japan to take them as a serious World Power. Other USA Presidents refused to meet Kim for this very reason, not to give him any legitimacy. Then along comes Trump and after a few rants about his button being bigger than Kims - then handed Legitimacy to Kim and North Korea on a plate.

This is what is going to happen, Kim will make small concessions, but never ever will he give up the card that got the big bad orange man (as you call him) to the table - why would he?
    China is always going to circumnavigate the worst of the sanctions that effect Kim directly.
    Trump has likely worked this out by now, and been advised as much - but he does not care about actual results, just that his lower intelligence base keeps lapping up his lies of progress.

In earlier posts, I was not just saying Kim has made a fool of Trump to piss you off, I said it because Kim has masterfully manipulated and made a fool of Trump all the way. Don't shoot the messenger now austingtir

I await to see which of your usual 3 options you will go for.
    1. Fuck I got nothing - so say nothing.
    2. Fuck I got nothing -Invoke the Trump Derangement Syndrome so I don't have to face reality.
    3. Fuck I got nothing - Post a fake news Meme

I'll go with number 2&3 because I know that annoys you the most and its the most effective in getting the message across while wasting as little time as possible on you.

Just destroyed your essay with two pictures.... awkward..

Whats really funny is you dont even realize Bill Clinton gave the norks the precursors for ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons. Or at a minimum his policies allowed them to obtain them. (my personal opinion is the CIA or deepstate pulls North Korea's strings or used to just the same as Iran)..... So its all a clown show anyway.

Dat dere Trump derangement syndrome is getting the best of you again pal you better take your meds.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I'll go with number 2&3 because I know that annoys you the most and its the most effective in getting the message across while wasting as little time as possible on you.

Whats really funny is you dont even realize Bill Clinton gave the norks the precursors for ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons. Or at a minimum his policies allowed them to obtain them. (my personal opinion is the CIA or deepstate pulls North Korea's strings or used to just the same as Iran)..... So its all a clown show anyway.
    Lol, how brave of you, option 2 and 3. You double dumbed down!

Lets for a moment address the images you posted - "Hostile leaders walk next to him and respect his authority" Mate, check out Kims shit eating grin knowing Trump continues to validate to his people they are a force to be respected now - all the while knowing that he will never give up the nukes - you know, the whole supposed point of Trump doing these meetings.

You desperately cling onto the TDS argument as a cure all, while your boss circles the dunny like the doomed turd he is.

You failed yet again to address any obvious facts like Trump giving North Korea the legitimacy they craved, and the fact they will never give up their nukes. If a democrat President had done the same we would have needed ear plugs from all your howling. But your one true mantra of Right = good and left = bad has and will always let you down and insulate you from reality.
    Try and answer this simple question - do you feel Kim will give up the nukes, and why? Or not, and enjoy your cozy little TDS enabled nirvana.

Bike
    aprilia
    Lol, how brave of you, option 2 and 3. You double dumbed down!

Lets for a moment address the images you posted - "Hostile leaders walk next to him and respect his authority" Mate, check out Kims shit eating grin knowing Trump continues to validate to his people they are a force to be respected now - all the while knowing that he will never give up the nukes - you know, the whole supposed point of Trump doing these meetings.

You desperately cling onto the TDS argument as a cure all, while your boss circles the dunny like the doomed turd he is.

You failed yet again to address any obvious facts like Trump giving North Korea the legitimacy they craved, and the fact they will never give up their nukes. If a democrat President had done the same we would have needed ear plugs from all your howling. But your one true mantra of Right = good and left = bad has and will always let you down and insulate you from reality.
    Try and answer this simple question - do you feel Kim will give up the nukes, and why? Or not, and enjoy your cozy little TDS enabled nirvana.
    A democrat president that wouldnt of even made it down the steps of her first aircraft trip without aid?

"How dare Donald Trump stop nuclear war with North Korea!" said every Democrat lunatic.

No I dont think Kim will give the up Nukes but thats because I believe the norks are actually partially controlled by the deepstate/CIA and have been for probably 20-30 years. Kim was educated in Switzerland. Its all a clown show just the same as Iran.

But what Trump is doing still speaks volumes even if it ends up going nowhere people are still going to vote for him just for this.
    Thats all that really matters at the end of the day. A landslide election victory.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JcgYS7IBn1RVLRivDsh2JvMZcFM4iaZNgonTM1xTFcQ.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	342297  

Bike
    Blog Entries
    A democrat president that wouldnt of even made it down the steps of her first aircraft trip without aid?
    "How dare Donald Trump stop nuclear war with North Korea!" said every Democrat lunatic.

No I dont think Kim will give the up Nukes but thats because I believe the norks are actually partially controlled by the deepstate/CIA and have been for probably 20-30 years. Kim was educated in Switzerland. Its all a clown show just the same as Iran.

But what Trump is doing still speaks volumes even if it ends up going nowhere people are still going to vote for him just for this.
    Thats all that really matters at the end of the day. A landslide election victory.
    What Nuclear war with Korea would that of been? You mean the pretend one he started with his war of words "my big red button is bigger than Kims" lol

How will Trump overcome the 60% of the population that mysteriously seems to suffer from TDS?
    Going to blame fake polls? You know the same fake polls his own internal polling company leaked showing he was WAY behind in all States except one? (that leak was hilarious btw)
    Your man will be flushed with success in 2020, as in flushed down the toilet with success.

Bike
    aprilia
    What Nuclear war with Korea would that of been? You mean the pretend one he started with his war of words "my big red button is bigger than Kims" lol

How will Trump overcome the 60% of the population that mysteriously seems to suffer from TDS?
    Going to blame fake polls? You know the same fake polls his own internal polling company leaked showing he was WAY behind in all States except one? (that leak was hilarious btw)
    Your man will be flushed with success in 2020, as in flushed down the toilet with success.
    More like the 10% that suffer from TDS.

There is not that many of you lot around. You do make the most noise though. So I get why you think you are in the majority.....

Bike
    Blog Entries
    More like the 10% that suffer from TDS.

There is not that many of you lot around. You do make the most noise though. So I get why you think you are in the majority.....
    Simple austingtir math old chap - Anyone who criticizes/does not like trump = TDS sufferer. More than 60% of those polled disprove of Trumps performance = 60% TDS sufferers.
    Maybe he will make a pill to fix it and sell it cheaply like all the other pharma drugs he promised he would bring down prices on. Oh, drug prices have increased since he got in. Promises made - promises not kept. Voters notice shit like that sport.

Bike
    aprilia
    Simple austingtir math old chap - Anyone who criticizes/does not like trump = TDS sufferer. More than 60% of those polled disprove of Trumps performance = 60% TDS sufferers.
    Maybe he will make a pill to fix it and sell it cheaply like all the other pharma drugs he promised he would bring down prices on. Oh, drug prices have increased since he got in. Promises made - promises not kept. Voters notice shit like that sport.

The lib debates are horrible.

Economy kicking ass.

No wars

No third Reich

Most of the country doesn't think they live in v for vendetta type universe like liberals do

Trump

MAGA

Done deal.

Thread Information