Page 38 of 638 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138538 ... LastLast

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Should be a poll, I'm betting on Donald.

re Oll Fullas posts, does anyone really read those looooog cut and pastes and watch the equally long videos?
    I doubt anyone does, or watches katmans videos either.

Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    The Donald has openly challenged the "Globalists" in his acceptance speech - is he now a dead man walking?

WHO IS THE REAL THREAT TO WORLD PEACE? CHRISTIANS, JEWS, OR MUSLIMS (The US, Israel, or Iran)!

Scroll down a little and read the record here: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WR...gertopeace.php
    The USA war record is long and violent but MSM insists that Iran is the danger to world peace??? - Decide for your selves!
    Take the log of wood from your eye and actually see the world around you - you are not stupid simply misguided and blinded by erroneous preconceptions.
    The post of Donald Trumps acceptance speech was long for sure but not everybody gets a chance to see or hear it so I posted it in the appropriate thread! (IMHO)

Whether or not anyone else wants to view it is their own personal choice but Husasensor tries to prevent that choice by washing it as far away from view as possible!
    But like it or not you are effected by it and (like everybody else) have probably been conditioned to simply accept it without question!

Test your subconscious: You will probably be automatically repulsed at the video clip below but do you actually know why you react like that? -

Repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the height of stupidity - you fool nobody but yourself - wanker!

As said before Oscar is mind over matter - I don't mind because Oscar simply does not matter!

Meanwhile thread returned to OP and the very current and vital subject of the Armenian genocidal holocaust! - yours Oscar!
    For someone who claims "to only want open discussion" you certainly object rather loudly to close scrutiny to what you post.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Prolight 250,XR4hundy
    I personally watch the Iranian press tv a lot for world news....it doesn't have the propaganda aspect of CNN or Russia today (although RT does have lots of sexy woman on it).
    Ive given up on NZ news as thats more like Womans Weekly rather than serious informative news.
    PressTV seems to actually have a way fairer & balanced coverage of many items as well as some very good documentaries. Plus they never slag off any countries politics or society , which is something that the western MSM seems so shrill about.
    The Heart is the drum keeping time for everyone....

Bike
    Prolight 250,XR4hundy
    1 user & 24 guests at the time of posting I see.....mmmmm, I wonder whos watching who?

Bike
    Prolight 250,XR4hundy
    gone up to 1 user & 33 now....:wink:

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by puddytat View Post
    gone up to 1 user & 33 now....:wink:
    It was at 38 when I looked most, are likely caterpillars and spiders trawling the net for google and other search engines etc
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    YZ 144, monster 800, rs250
    Quote Originally Posted by WristTwister View Post

Cenk vs Alex

Hilary vs Donald

Alien vs Predator

Whoever wins... we lose.
    Looks like Cenk/TYT lost.
    Leftists are mental ill bitches

simple question, why did the Soviets modify a air-raid shelter into a gas chamber? what was their intention?

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    For someone who claims "to only want open discussion" you certainly object rather loudly to close scrutiny to what you post.........
    You really are the most desperately insecure fellah I think I have ever come across! Whatever smokes your tyres mate! - whatever smokes your tyres!

Bike
    Sold
    Missing from the US electoral debate: U.S. Aid to Israel: http://rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/mi...aid-to-israel/

Bike
    husaberg
    You really are the most desperately insecure fellah I think I have ever come across! Whatever smokes your tyres mate! - whatever smokes your tyres!
    Really, I debate with facts, you rely on innuendo and old wives tales gleaned from white supremacist sites........
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    RD350 KTM790R, 2 x BMW R80G/S, XT500
    Speaking of insecure, how's that whole thing where you post stuff from the arse end of the web and then fail to either back it up with facts, or even to discuss it?

Tell us about the Jerusalem Lay Lines, or the German Economy under Hitler in the 30's or maybe even the Myth of antisemitism...these are all things you brought up and then refused to discuss.
    Gutless twat.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Getting in early with this live update...
    Some Mossad thing.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/22/nice-munich/
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Speaking of insecure, how's that whole thing where you post stuff from the arse end of the web and then fail to either back it up with facts, or even to discuss it?

Tell us about the Jerusalem Lay Lines, or the German Economy under Hitler in the 30's or maybe even the Myth of antisemitism...these are all things you brought up and then refused to discuss.
    Gutless twat.
    Oink! - Oink! - Oink! - - (written so that Oscar can understand it)

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post

Gutless twat.
    Don't forget the bit where he admitted he only posts racist stuff on KB to troll for attention
    Ever watched a child with a bow on a piece of string and a kitten? - much the same as the KB forums only the know it alls replace the kittens!
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    RD350 KTM790R, 2 x BMW R80G/S, XT500
    Oink! - Oink! - Oink! - - (written so that Oscar can understand it)
    You sad old twat.
    Why do even post stuff that you obviously don't understand?

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Don't forget the bit where he admitted he only posts racist stuff on KB to troll for attention
    Another post by another consummate KB illusion!

Thread Information