Page 416 of 638 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Man the opinion piece writer couldn't even hide his hate for Trump in describing his resorts...

His most coherent moment over the past week came when he took to the G7 stage in France to propose one of his family's hideous resorts for the next get-together.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    Would be a radically left wing neurologist if they were questioning his cognitive function, just sayin'.
    Sure - Have they done the necessary tests that would be required to make such a determination?

If the answer is no - then one has to call into their professionalism, pronouncing a judgement without the necessary data.

Perhaps another way to put it:

If one wishes to get Trump re-elected, then keeping up this type of attack is the right way to go about it.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Man the opinion piece writer couldn't even hide his hate for Trump in describing his resorts...
    Yeah "hideous" might be a bit strong, and they can't all be tarred with the same brush. I haven't been to any but have no desire to do so. Just as well really, I could probably only afford the one that just settled a claim over bed bugs.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Sure - Have they done the necessary tests that would be required to make such a determination?

If the answer is no - then one has to call into their professionalism, pronouncing a judgement without the necessary data.

Perhaps another way to put it:

If one wishes to get Trump re-elected, then keeping up this type of attack is the right way to go about it.
    That's all ready sorted (IMO) - elections are only a distraction to give punters the impression that they count and are in control! (again IMO) Heads they win tails we lose! -

Bike
    Sold

Was David Goldberg dead right?

Well he "is dead" right now anyway - so we shall soon see if he was right? - - (Prophesy and fulfilment? - Sheesh. )

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-want...anyahu-1330704

Bike
    Sold

Dose the growth of central banking equate to world disfunction and discontent?

The Guide To Real History: Profit & World Domination:- https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...rld-domination -

[Quote] Bizarrely, education and media prefer to bring everything back to public figures and politicians like Churchill, Hitler or Stalin, but they will never tell you that these charismatic monsters had no money, nor created it. Hitler was a failed artist that built the most formidable war machine the world had seen in 6 years only, in a near-bankrupt country deprived of any oil production, so do you think he might have had some help? [Unquote] - Follow the money.

Bike
    Sold

Interesting - not a Russian in sight?

They lied to us all. Here's the real Elections Interference? -

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    They lied to us all. Here's the real Elections Interference?
    But, but, but......Trump.

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    But, but, but......Trump.
    Are you sure ?. I'm sure it was "But, but, but ... the Russians"
    a few months ago.

And then the Chinese more recently, for failing to bend the knee.

Has the hymn sheet changed yet again ?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    So there we have Rafael Eduardo Cruz (call me Ted), a latino immigrant who got himself elected as a white supremacist in Texas. Whether you like him or not, that's a bloody good trick. And there he sits having taken millions from the NRA, big pharma, the Jewish lobby, and God knows who else, trying to deflect attention to Silicone Valey.

None of which is to say Silicone Valley is blameless, but Jack Dorsey who owns Twitter definitely doesn't come across as a Democrat supporter. It took a serious and sustained push to get the various social media sites to drop the fascist/extremist/mass murder resources they were hosting.
    Money seems significantly more important to them than political allegiances.

Bike
    Sold

Interesting? - Or not!

Comey inserted 3 spies in the White House to sabotage President Trump:- https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...esident-trump/ -

Bike
    Sold

I have the gun and will defend you - even if I have to kill you to achieve it.

George Soros Is Lobbying Lawmakers To Take Your Guns Away:- https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...your-guns-away - . Stick em up! -

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    George Soros Is Lobbying Lawmakers To Take Your Guns Away:- https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...your-guns-away - . Stick em up! -
    Geez John! If Soros did 1% of the stuff he's accused of he'd be going at it like a one armed paperhanger. Basically he's just a sort of a battlecry the right use to rouse their followers. Like for instance Trump saying protesters were paid by Soros. The only politician to pay a crowd in 2016 was Trump himself, and as is his way he paid late.

Trump has turned the US into a banana republic. Barr the AG has booked a Trump hotel for his US$30,000 Christmas function. VP Pence stayed at Trumps golf club while in Ireland. It's not exactly handy either, the meeting was in Dublin, Trumps Club is on the opposite coast nearly 300K away. Trump himself is trying to get the next G7 meeting to one of his properties, except it'll be the G8 because he wants Putin there, but he'll probably invite some other randoms as well just to boost the occupancy. He now has the USAF stopping at Glasgow and crews staying at his Turnberry golf club. That's not exactly handy either, and the crews don't like it because they can't afford to eat there. Also it means the aircraft refuel at at a civilian airport which apparently costs more than if they refuelled at a military base.

Oh and I read this morning that fifty one US coal mines have closed since Trump was elected. I don't know if the figure is correct but I do know the union is not happy. The head of the union is currently very vocal.

More seriously though, when Russia annexed Crimea a number of punitive measures were introduced: sanctions were imposed, Russia was excluded from the G8, arms were supplied to Ukraine to assist them resist the Russian encroachment to the East, funding was supplied to other European countries bordering Russia to strengthen their defences. Trump has removed US sanctions, he wants Russia at the G7 meeting, he has frozen the arms to Ukraine, (apparently he's trying to blackmail them into giving him dirt on Biden) and he's taken the funding that was to be supplied to strengthen European defences to pay for his wall.

Trump has done everything Putin wanted. There are probably still people who don't think he's working for Russia, but they haven't been paying attention.

Then there's the bat shit crazy stuff he has done about the hurricane threatening Alabama, for five days now and counting.

Seriously, the Democrats need to get off their arses.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Geez John! If Soros did 1% of the stuff he's accused of he'd be going at it like a one armed paperhanger. Basically he's just a sort of a battlecry the right use to rouse their followers. Like for instance Trump saying protesters were paid by Soros. The only politician to pay a crowd in 2016 was Trump himself, and as is his way he paid late.

Trump has turned the US into a banana republic. Barr the AG has booked a Trump hotel for his US$30,000 Christmas function. VP Pence stayed at Trumps golf club while in Ireland. It's not exactly handy either, the meeting was in Dublin, Trumps Club is on the opposite coast nearly 300K away. Trump himself is trying to get the next G7 meeting to one of his properties, except it'll be the G8 because he wants Putin there, but he'll probably invite some other randoms as well just to boost the occupancy. He now has the USAF stopping at Glasgow and crews staying at his Turnberry golf club. That's not exactly handy either, and the crews don't like it because they can't afford to eat there. Also it means the aircraft refuel at at a civilian airport which apparently costs more than if they refuelled at a military base.

Oh and I read this morning that fifty one US coal mines have closed since Trump was elected. I don't know if the figure is correct but I do know the union is not happy. The head of the union is currently very vocal.

More seriously though, when Russia annexed Crimea a number of punitive measures were introduced: sanctions were imposed, Russia was excluded from the G8, arms were supplied to Ukraine to assist them resist the Russian encroachment to the East, funding was supplied to other European countries bordering Russia to strengthen their defences. Trump has removed US sanctions, he wants Russia at the G7 meeting, he has frozen the arms to Ukraine, (apparently he's trying to blackmail them into giving him dirt on Biden) and he's taken the funding that was to be supplied to strengthen European defences to pay for his wall.

Trump has done everything Putin wanted. There are probably still people who don't think he's working for Russia, but they haven't been paying attention.

Then there's the bat shit crazy stuff he has done about the hurricane threatening Alabama, for five days now and counting.

Seriously, the Democrats need to get of their arses.

One of the better Trump resort stories is the Time magazine that was found to be displayed in a number of them.
    Talk about "FAKE NEWS"

or we have the Trump washington Hotel
    The Trumps recently opened a fancy new hotel in Washington, D.C., a location they lease from the government. This has been tagged as a big conflict of interest, with a report from a Republican senator’s office showing Trump was granted $40 million in tax credits. It doesn’t look like anyone’s going to press for changes on this front.
    Or Trump Tower New York.
    One of the most obvious and expensive ways in which taxpayers are getting nailed concerns Trump Tower in Manhattan. The first lady and Trump’s son Barron were living there, and that required round-the-clock security and Secret Service protection. That amounted to roughly $500,000 per day in expenses — all paid for by the American people. The people of New York City were also fronting the bill for an extra 200 police officers.

or his officials flights on private jets
    First, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin was caught flying on a military plane to Fort Knox, Kentucky, during the solar eclipse. Then Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price, who racked up hundreds of thousands of dollars in luxury jet travel to private islands and lunches with his son, was outed for similar grifting. On Thursday night, Ryan Zinke, a former congressman and now the secretary of the Interior, was reported to have taken a trip to the Virgin Islands and to his second home in Montana, both times flying on chartered jets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information