Page 417 of 638 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    aprilia

Bike
    aprilia
    Omar is about to get wrecked.

More gold from John Ward (not safe for work): Why are all these people running around calling white people racists also having sex with said white people??

Bike
    Sold

The real terrorists in action?

US Sanctions Are Designed to Kill:- http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52222.htm -

US-Iran Tensions: Interview with Mohammad Marandi

Bike
    Sold

For pritch?

Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Geez John! If Soros did 1% of the stuff he's accused of he'd be going at it like a one armed paperhanger.
    https://www.nyatider.nu/the-global-n...reta-thunberg/ - Behold the one armed one hard at work? - - The legendary 1% -

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post

I miss Douglas Adams.
    Me too - hey look - something else we agree on ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    Me too - hey look - something else we agree on ..
    I am watching Dirk Gentlys Holistic Detective agency on netflix. Is very D.A.!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Aspiring Yank politicians do some great TV ads. This one is for Valerie Plame who is running for congress, the ad explains who she is but there's a ton of stuff about her on the 'Net.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICW-dGD1M18
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    I am watching Dirk Gentlys Holistic Detective agency on netflix. Is very D.A.!
    I caught some of the middle of it, watched for 15 min, failed to recognise anything from the books at all and turned it off.

Not an uncommon reaction where you see anything based on an original book, between the fact that the pictures in your head aren't quite what the writer had in his and the subsequent "reinterpretation" by some idiot director you're rarely satisfied with the result.

If you haven't read them give it a go, Long Dark Teatime is particularly good.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Sold
    Aspiring Yank politicians do some great TV ads. This one is for Valerie Plame who is running for congress, the ad explains who she is but there's a ton of stuff about her on the 'Net.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICW-dGD1M18
    She blew it when she stated - "Democrat for progress" - Yeah Right? - - Do they have Tui over there?

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    I caught some of the middle of it, watched for 15 min, failed to recognise anything from the books at all and turned it off.

Not an uncommon reaction where you see anything based on an original book, between the fact that the pictures in your head aren't quite what the writer had in his and the subsequent "reinterpretation" by some idiot director you're rarely satisfied with the result.

If you haven't read them give it a go, Long Dark Teatime is particularly good.
    Will keep my eyes peeled for them.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Long Dark Teatime is particularly good.
    It was shit, one of the few books I have not been able to finish
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Good to see Bombthrower Bolton has been fired ("I resigned") from the White House. The doomsday clock goes back a few seconds.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Sold

Wonder who actually arranged this mini 9/11?

Netanyahu Rushed Off Campaign Stage In Southern Israel As Hamas Rockets Rain Down:- https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...kets-rain-down - Who stands to benefit most? -

Netanyahu or Hamas? - (election bolstering deception?)

Right on cue! - Israeli warplanes target Gaza Strip in fresh airstrikes - https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...e-hamas-rocket

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Good to see Bombthrower Bolton has been fired ("I resigned") from the White House. The doomsday clock goes back a few seconds.
    This one could get a bit untidy if Bolton is pissed off. He's smarter than Trump and he's not backward in coming forward.

Trump tweeted that he had fired Bolton, so the TV channels gave that immediate cover. Bolton replied by tweet immediately saying that he had offered his resignation but Trump had said they'd talk about it in the morning. Trump must have changed what's left of his mind.

When Bolton went to the White House people were concerned, since he has been there though he has reportedly talked Trump out of some of his more loony impulses. Now Pompeo is the number one advisor and apparently he believes the rapture is nigh and he could see himself as an instrument of God's will in bringing about the end of the world.

It's not so long ago that the Yanks were saying the Iranian president Ahmadinejad was a threat because he saw himself as an instrument of God's will. Now the boot's on the other foot, but it's no more comfortable.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    This one could get a bit untidy if Bolton is pissed off. He's smarter than Trump and he's not backward in coming forward.

Trump tweeted that he had fired Bolton, so the TV channels gave that immediate cover. Bolton replied by tweet immediately saying that he had offered his resignation but Trump had said they'd talk about it in the morning. Trump must have changed what's left of his mind.

When Bolton went to the White House people were concerned, since he has been there though he has reportedly talked Trump out of some of his more loony impulses. Now Pompeo is the number one advisor and apparently he believes the rapture is nigh and he could see himself as an instrument of God's will in bringing about the end of the world.

It's not so long ago that the Yanks were saying the Iranian president Ahmadinejad was a threat because he saw himself as an instrument of God's will. Now the boot's on the other foot, but it's no more comfortable.
    More like he can claim he fired him then anything he says is, oh that's just because i fired him.
    Scarmucci was going on about all those that were being a calming influence are gone
    "He takes nobody's counsel. There's nobody in the White House—if you remember his chief of staff [John] Kelly at least had the strength of personality to say 'hey, that's probably not the best thing to do, don't do that.' And so he probably curbed some of the exigencies of his personality."
    "I think the guy is losing it, mentally," Scaramucci told the magazine. "He has declining mental faculties; he's becoming more petulant; he's becoming more impetuous. OK, you see just by the way he's sweating, his body's not doing well.
    "It's obviously not a guy that takes care of himself, right? And he doesn't listen to anybody. And just think about this, okay? There's no one—there's no Jim Mattis; there's no Gary Cohn; there's no one to check him anymore.
    "Whatever my differences were with General John Kelly, after he left, this thing has completely unspooled."

Can you remember anyone who was talked about so negatively by their former staff.
    Trump vowed during his presidential campaign that he would only “hire the best people” i
    Anthony Scaramucci@Scaramucci
    For the last 3 years I have fully supported this President. Recently he has said things that divide the country in a way that is unacceptable. So I didn’t pass the 100% litmus test. Eventually he turns on everyone and soon it will be you and then the entire country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information