Page 421 of 638 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I don't get what Trump is on about with the Hunter Biden business. That was apparently investigated previously, Biden Jr wasn't acting in a personal capacity, he was an employee of a company that was in Ukraine at the time.

Trump is pushing theories about a missing DNC server being in Ukraine that most people consider are just weird. Someone on MSNBC was saying though that if he can sell this pile of crap he will be doing Putin a big favour. Trump is trying to implicate Ukraine in the 2016 election skulduggery to take the heat off Russia so that sanctions would be eased. He is still Putin's catamount.

Was interested to see Greta Thunberg has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. I hope she gets it, Trump would be sooo pissed off. Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize twice, unfortunately in both instances the nominations were determined to be forgeries. Nobody ever said he was a fast learner.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Sold

Interesting little back read from 2011?

IRAN IS RUN BY THE CIA:- http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2011/1...un-by-cia.html - - (slimy duplicitous bastards)

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    With Judge Brett Kavanaugh being a news topic again this clip has made a reappearance.

I'll just leave it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR5u...&frags=pl%2Cwn
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    First it was Russia.
    Now it's the Ukraine.
    Next will probably be Georgia or Belarus or Khazakstan or....

Also:

Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post

Was interested to see Greta Thunberg has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. I hope she gets it, Trump would be sooo pissed off. Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize twice, unfortunately in both instances the nominations were determined to be forgeries. Nobody ever said he was a fast learner.
    I think Greta Thunberg would turn it down and tell people to stop wasting their time giving silly awards and just get on with fixing the environmental crisis.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    I Ride No More

https://www.apnews.com/ee3c99e6e5674f93957d80512d0e9a0e

Bike
    Sold
    Actually, found this guy less emotional and a bit more interesting on the subject:- https://twitter.com/Tiff_FitzHenry/s...rymakow.com%2F -

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    I think Greta Thunberg would turn it down and tell people to stop wasting their time giving silly awards and just get on with fixing the environmental crisis.
    There's almost a million $US attached to a Nobel Peace Prize. Not too many would turn that down, although Obama did give his to charity.

There is also a gold medal which can be sold, one went for 4.7 million at auction. Additionally there is a diploma, and the peace prize used to include a nice glass or ceramic dove. I saw one of those on the Antiques Road Show but don't know if they still do that. If there are multiple winners each get a medal but the money is divided.

Irrelevant but interesting: there is no Nobel prize for mathematics. Apparently Nobel was convinced the leading mathematician of his day was doing the nasty with his (Nobel's) wife. No way he was letting that guy win one of his prizes, so no prize for maths.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It's topical so in case anyone is interested herewith the Whistleblower's letter:

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...nt_unclass.pdf

Bike
    Yo momma
    although Obama did give his to charity.
    That useless cunt got it for being black, nothing more.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    I Ride No More

Who Was The Whistle Blower ?

It's topical so in case anyone is interested herewith the Whistleblower's letter:

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...nt_unclass.pdf
    No doubt more information will emerge over time, but in the mean time:

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/unit...trumps-ukraine
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...er-cia-officer

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    That useless cunt got it for being black, nothing more.
    Yet
    A December 2018 Gallup poll found Obama to be the most admired man in America for an unprecedented 11th consecutive year.

Well l guess most of the people who voted and were voted for, were Americans and lets be frank, realistically, who else do they have to look up to.

Well at least you can be glad then Trump, will win one then in time, given that orange is the new black

Obama has actually maintained that status for 11 straight years, beginning the year before he assumed office (2008) and continuing for the two years since he has been out of office thus far(2017-18).
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    There's almost a million $US attached to a Nobel Peace Prize. Not too many would turn that down, although Obama did give his to charity.

There is also a gold medal which can be sold, one went for 4.7 million at auction. Additionally there is a diploma, and the peace prize used to include a nice glass or ceramic dove. I saw one of those on the Antiques Road Show but don't know if they still do that. If there are multiple winners each get a medal but the money is divided.

Irrelevant but interesting: there is no Nobel prize for mathematics. Apparently Nobel was convinced the leading mathematician of his day was doing the nasty with his (Nobel's) wife. No way he was letting that guy win one of his prizes, so no prize for maths.
    Don't think she is interested in money. In fact she is of the opinion that money is what has caused all the shit that she is attemting to get fixed. And I agree with her.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    aprilia
    I don't get what Trump is on about with the Hunter Biden business. That was apparently investigated previously, Biden Jr wasn't acting in a personal capacity, he was an employee of a company that was in Ukraine at the time.

Trump is pushing theories about a missing DNC server being in Ukraine that most people consider are just weird. Someone on MSNBC was saying though that if he can sell this pile of crap he will be doing Putin a big favour. Trump is trying to implicate Ukraine in the 2016 election skulduggery to take the heat off Russia so that sanctions would be eased. He is still Putin's catamount.

You have so little understanding of the timing or of the actual events so I have no idea why you are putting your 2c in?

The DNC server was never physically moved. Seth Rich (who is now conveniently dead killed by the DNC of course) put the data on a usb stick and sent it via Kim Dotcom's megaupload to wikileaks.

In an attempt to cover up this fact the dems attempted to hide the above by roping in a ukranian hacker and pinning the above on him (guccifer 2.0 who is now rotting in a jail in america btw) by quickly sending him the same/similar files that Seth Rich sent to wikileaks. Then they also brought in all sorts of other bullshit trying to connect the Russians to the above.... Its all patently absurd.

The entire thing was so sloppy people within a month tech related people quickly realized the metadata showed the claims by the DNC didnt add up so they have continued to change their narrative again and again in attempts to cover that up.

Its all just totally ridiculous.

And the media is still covering for the dems with all this other bullshit.

And as for Biden and co its just even more ridiculous because everything they are attempting to pin on Trump they did themselves and did without any discretion what so ever (of course because next it was Hillary's turn and nobody thought any of this would ever come out that they couldnt just cover up anyway).

And the true story is way bigger than bidens son:

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Yet
    A December 2018 Gallup poll found Obama to be the most admired man in America for an unprecedented 11th consecutive year.

Those same polls that had Shillary winning the election at 98%?????

Laughable is all your comments on here are TOTALLY LAUGHABLE!!!

One day people will realize what Obama really did and who was backing him and it wont end well.

Thread Information