Page 450 of 638 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Interesting day in the impeachment process. Colonel Alex Vindman who was listening in on the Ukraine phone call Trump had, confirmed that Trump is guilty of doing the quid pro quo thing - like we did not already know. The Colonels written opening statement is all over the net, except at Fox News it appears. Just sweep that shit under the carpet eh Fox.
    Que in austin to accuse Colonel Alex Vindman of being a deep state operative, Russian spy, or closet Democrat

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Interesting day in the impeachment process. Colonel Alex Vindman who was listening in on the Ukraine phone call Trump had, confirmed that Trump is guilty of doing the quid pro quo thing - like we did not already know. The Colonels written opening statement is all over the net, except at Fox News it appears. Just sweep that shit under the carpet eh Fox.
    Que in austin to accuse Colonel Alex Vindman of being a deep state operative, Russian spy, or closet Democrat
    Yep theres something like 3900 liutenant colonels in the US army so do you think it would of been that hard for the deepstate to find one with stage 3 TDS?

Bike
    2005 Z750S
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    You must be the 5th one on here to try tell me that and I still dont care, its just easier not to reach over to that key with the pinky finger....

An you always know you won an argument when people revert to being grammar nazis.
    ... but you could for "he's" in that same post. As ever, you're full of it.

(It's clear as dogs balls you then deliberately didn't use any in this post.)

Anyway, you never have an argument. You mostly just post memes and echo the Trump talking points like a good little cultist, while claiming you're the one who's not swallowing propaganda.

So I'm not going to engage you on this topic (or any other), just make fun of you once in a while.
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.

Bike
    aprilia
    The Swamp Destroyed a 3-Star General. Then Tells Us We Can’t Question a 3-Chin Colonel. Eat Schiff!

Bike
    2005 Z750S
    Trumps been tweeting, in all caps, to read the transcript.

Of course it's becoming clear, from testimony such as this, that the transcript they released is missing a bunch of words. It'll all become public.

(
    The bit I found most fun about the transcript, was the talking heads saying "there's nothing to hide, so we released it".

Which only makes one wonder why Trumps tax returns must remain hidden ...
    )
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    The Swamp Destroyed a 3-Star General. Then Tells Us We Can’t Question a 3-Chin Colonel. Eat Schiff!
    You do realize he was a Trump administration appointee?
    Just being hung out to dry for telling the truth, because there is no room for that in Trumps land eh

Bike
    aprilia
    You do realize he was a Trump administration appointee?
    Just being hung out to dry for telling the truth, because there is no room for that in Trumps land eh
    Maybe they thought he might not have stage 3 TDS? I mean surely you've got to give people the benefit of the doubt?

But then:

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Maybe they thought he might not have stage 3 TDS? I mean surely you've got to give people the benefit of the doubt?
    "Reportedly" - must be true then because it fits your narrative.

Bike
    aprilia
    "Reportedly" - must be true then because it fits your narrative.
    These are Vindmans own words (he's not the smartest cabbage in the patch):

Theres no agenda to see here folks move along!!

Oh wait:
    "Vindman's identical twin brother, Yevgeny, is an attorney on the National Security Council handling ethics issues"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Vindman

How did either of them make it to that rank and or that position without figuring out that the interests of the US come first?

He's literally saying that the Democrats would punish Ukraine for investigating corruption. In other words the Democrats engage in Quid Pro Quo to NOT be investigated!

Cliffs = the democrats are a mess!!!

Bike
    It was on the good
    So your just "orange man bad" because the MSM told you so. Just as I thought.

The media has also taught you that Obama can do no wrong because he's black.

There's a theme here but you probably wont get it.
    Is it that orange is the new black?

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Is it that orange is the new black?

Yes, yes it is.

I hope the rest of you are taking notes!

Bike
    Yo momma
    ^^
    So your just "orange man bad" because the MSM told you so. Just as I thought.

The media has also taught you that Obama can do no wrong because he's black.

There's a theme here but you probably wont get it.
    Well be got the Nobel prize for being black so he can't be all that bad...
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Blog Entries
    These are Vindmans own words (he's not the smartest cabbage in the patch):

Theres no agenda to see here folks move along!!

He's literally saying that the Democrats would punish Ukraine for investigating corruption. In other words the Democrats engage in Quid Pro Quo to NOT be investigated!
    No Austin, he is not saying that at all. You are putting words in his mouth.
    I guarantee you, if it were flipped, and the democrats were asking Ukraine to investigate and get dirt on Trump, you would be singing Vindmans praises and hailing him as a true patriot. You not being able to get past the left is wrong, right is correct in every instance is blinding you to the truth.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkpfw View Post
    I can't quote you saying something I never claimed you said.

The point is, your post implied "no crime = no reason to dislike"; and I was giving a counterpoint with Obama as an example.

Maybe that's not directly applicable to you, by your claim here, but certainly applicable to the core of the Trump supporting crowd.
    Okay, fair point - so let us both not ascribe things to each other then?

Quote Originally Posted by pzkpfw View Post
    You're missing the point again. I did not proclaim him (Trump) guilty of any specific crime, so could not be deciding on the verdict.

In fact I was saying (in opposition to your post implying "no crime = no reason to dislike") that there are other (criminal or not) reasons to (continue to) dislike Trump.

Trump's been dis-likable from the start of his political career. I've seen the videos, I've heard the audio.
    Let me try a different tack, perhaps I wasn't clear in what I meant - Not liking Trump is fine, that's your right.

Using a dislike of Trump to then spur multiple spurious attempts to get him removed from office simply because you don't like him and can't accept the election result - is not fine.

If after the Impeachment process (if he Wins), you maintain a Dislike of Trump, that's completely okay - but will you accept that he is the Legitimate President and oppose further tactics and politicing to remove him from office? Will you denounce the reports of him that are full of half-truths deliberately omitted, to make him look bad?

If you will not vindicate him if he wins, then what point is there?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    aprilia
    Pretty sure this Pena chap wants to back the current senator from Florida after Trump is done in 2024... LMFAO

Stone cold facts!

Thread Information