Page 455 of 638 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    If you look into the backgrounds of half the journos at CNN (and all the rest but the ones at CNN are particularly blatantly obvious) there heaps of them that have done stints at the CIA. Its a common theme.

And its not a coincidence.

The mockingbird media.......
    So heaps of half the journalists at CNN have worked at the cia? What percentage is heaps?
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    OK, mums the word!
    Am off to Obamas birthplace next week for a holiday. Is the only part of that godawful cuntry I can bring myself to visit nowadays. Hope I don't get "accidentally shot" by one of the gun totin' liberal jesus freaks with red hats or the cops.
    Fuck mate that's a joke. I've been there. Hawaii looks like Mangere and Otara with nice beaches.
    Have you actually visited the states proper? A week in Disneyland doesn't count.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    So heaps of half the journalists at CNN have worked at the cia? What percentage is heaps?
    Its inconsequential weather they worked there OR are handled by the CIA.

What you will find is some of them have previously worked at the CIA and thats not difficult to find info on its all online and easy to find proof of like Cooper. The more difficult ones to prove are obviously the ones that are directly handled by the CIA.

Obviously upper management and ceo's would be the more obvious ones taking orders like the one currently at CNN.

So heaps or half whatever the number is there are a shit load of them.

They were doing this back in the 60's under an operation called operation mockingbird. This stuff is not new and its even more pervasive and obvious since obama and co changed the law in 2012 to allow the media to propagandize the US people.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Fuck mate that's a joke. I've been there. Hawaii looks like Mangere and Otara with nice beaches.
    Have you actually visited the states proper? A week in Disneyland doesn't count.
    Yeah, I am not going there because it,s awesome, but at least you have made it sound better than LA. Yeah there are some nice places if you stay out of the shithole cities... get absolutely sick of listening to the dumbarse yankee girls whose conversational skills barely go beyond "oh my god!" and "like" every second word.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    LMAO

The wall is called a deterrent.

The mere fact they had to goto the local hardware store and buy tools to get through it is even lost on you.
    So the multi, multi billion dollar wall forces the baddies to buy a $100 dollar saw - yep, sounds like that idea came straight from "Mr Art of the deal".

+ im pretty sure they changed the design recently to include concrete in the bollard to prevent exactly this.
    Stunning development, now the baddies will need to go buy a $80 ladder

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    And a good percentage of Trump staffers are ex Fox staff. Trump needs all the spin he can get! The master of Trump spin is if course our very own Austin. I swear if Trump went and laid a big smelly dump on Austins front porch, Austin would be spinning it to something like Trump left him some awesome fertilizer to put on his garden

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post

And a good percentage of Trump staffers are ex Fox staff. Trump needs all the spin he can get! The master of Trump spin is if course our very own Austin. I swear if Trump went and laid a big smelly dump on Austins front porch, Austin would be spinning it to something like Trump left him some awesome fertilizer to put on his garden

Beats the citibank turds that paid Obama's way into the white house that were funded by the same saudi prince that likely shot up the the mandalay bay hotel in vegas.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Letting his LCS get the better of him, you are frothing again Austin.
    Leftist
    Conspiracy
    Syndrome

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^ Letting his LCS get the better of him, you are frothing again Austin.
    Leftist
    Conspiracy
    Syndrome
    CS you say?

This is some of Alex's best work if I do say so:

https://www.waynedupree.com/alex-jon...-book-signing/

Funny shit look at the state of those hillary supporters... they are like clones of her. Colostomy bags and all!!!

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Yeah, I am not going there because it,s awesome, but at least you have made it sound better than LA. Yeah there are some nice places if you stay out of the shithole cities... get absolutely sick of listening to the dumbarse yankee girls whose conversational skills barely go beyond "oh my god!" and "like" every second word.
    Yep LA is Americas Auckland, a big toilet.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Blog Entries
    CS you say?

This is some of Alex's best work if I do say so:

Funny shit look at the state of those hillary supporters... they are like clones of her. Colostomy bags and all!!!
    Funny video in actual fact, but I'm quite sure the right wing supporting Americans look a lot like the left wing mob

And, that "tank" as they call it in the video title looks a lot like a standard truck with a plastic body kit. Sums up the authenticity of drongos like Alex quite succinctly. Cheap on the outside and very little substance on the inside :yes"
    Was it not him that had to recant in court and apologize and recant his despicable portrayal of the sandy hook massacre being faked? Your hero is pure scum Austin, you seem to collect scum bag "heros".

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Yep LA is Americas Auckland, a big toilet.
    When I stayed in Orange County for 3 months a couple years back (my first trip to the States) I wanted to go check out LA. Everyone I spoke to in OC told me not to waste my time, that it wasn't a nice city. I'm glad I went, stayed there for 3 nights, but boy they were right. Interesting place still.

Bike
    aprilia
    Funny video in actual fact, but I'm quite sure the right wing supporting Americans look a lot like the left wing mob

And, that "tank" as they call it in the video title looks a lot like a standard truck with a plastic body kit. Sums up the authenticity of drongos like Alex quite succinctly. Cheap on the outside and very little substance on the inside :yes"
    Was it not him that had to recant in court and apologize and recant his despicable portrayal of the sandy hook massacre being faked? Your hero is pure scum Austin, you seem to collect scum bag "heros".
    I dont care about Alex jones either way I just think the guy is hilarious.

He's a performance actor and is good for a laugh but he also does say some legit shit... its just a shame he has to act like a raving lunatic to get his message across. Its effective though and he has millions of followers. As long as he keeps from mentioning lizard people and interdimensional shape shifters he's usually not to bad.

The fact of the matter is he's "possibly" been wrong about one thing and theres really no evidence either way.
    The whole sandy hook thing was a concerted effort by the deepstate to shut him up because the stuff he is saying hurts them alot.

Look into what he's been right about including Epstein OVER 10 YEARS AGO!!!

Nobody can deny he's a patriotic american.

He's got a bit of work to do to top his Piers Morgan interview though.... "Hugo chavez took the guns, 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!!!!" LMFAO

This interview is solid gold:

"How many chimpanzee's can dance on the head of a pin"

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I'm looking forward to finding out why he is so desperate to hide his tax returns

Bike
    bandit
    If you're going anywhere but Kenya you are going to the wrong place!
    Hahaha .. boy you are dumb ..

And Trump was born in Pakistan ..

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/t...stan-2k0cvhkpx
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Well Hoooooly shit Bandit, that certainly casts a light over the situation. All this time Trump has been a deep Taleban operative!

Thread Information