Page 459 of 638 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Cheer up Austin, and on a cheerful note, looks like suburban woman are going to have a large part in kicking your macho man to the curb
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...tate-elections

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Probably the fault of those uncertified electronic voting machines.
    I'd demand a recount.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Such an honest family
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ation-n1078306

"The settlement also included an admission from Trump that he personally misused foundation funds and called for mandatory training requirements for the now-defunct foundation's directors — Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump"

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Virginia is now officially a blue state - Democrats control both chambers in the legislature and governors office for the first time since 1993. Glug, Glug, Glug for Trump. Quick someone throw Austin a life ring, some one? Hello? Anybody???

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    The entire deepstate narritive is blowing up in their face big league right now.

Trump just finished a rally where he stood in front of thousands of people and pointed out exactly the bullshit behind this "whistleblower" who is just another TDS lunatic like yourself. Here's his lawyer in 2017 plotting the coup.

The Democratic operative attorney representing the anti-Trump whistleblower vowed to "get rid of Trump", and said that the "#coup has started" in 2017 tweets.

Mark Zaid, the John Podesta, Clinton and Schumer-linked attorney who founded the anti-Trump nonprofit 'Whistleblower Aid' in 2017, tweeted "It's very scary. We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters. We have to."

He also tweeted "#coup has started" after former AG Sally Yates was fired for "refusing to enforce a legal order" from Trump.
    The Democratic operative attorney representing the anti-Trump whistleblower vowed to "get rid of Trump", and said that the "#coup has started" in 2017 tweets.

Mark Zaid, the John Podesta, Clinton and Schumer-linked attorney who founded the anti-Trump nonprofit 'Whistleblower Aid' in 2017, tweeted "It's very scary. We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters. We have to."

He also tweeted "#coup has started" after former AG Sally Yates was fired for "refusing to enforce a legal order" from Trump.

Zaid is also founder and director of the James Madison Project, which still lists Democratic operative John Podesta as a member of its board in a hidden area of the website

Cliffs =
    The people sugilefticle has put his faith in are all idiots.

Libs- it's not a coup!

Mark Zaid- it's a coup!

Conservatives- Its a coup!

Libs- How is this a coo????

Is that the smell of desparation in this post?

Little willie struggling with reality?
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    Is that the smell of desparation in this post?

Little willie struggling with reality?
    Nope just proving that you and your mate sugiCOPE are.

COPE harder boyos.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Nope just proving that you and your mate sugiCOPE are.

COPE harder boyos.
    I don't know about Pritch, but I'm coping just fine with all this Trump losing going on

Bike
    aprilia
    ABC News had a tough choice. Expose an international pedophile and sex trafficking ring involving the elites or get to interview Prince Harry and Meghan after their wedding.

Bike
    Sold

Is the "American dream" really over?

53 Million Americans Drowning In Cycle Of Low-Wage Work:- - https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-f...-low-wage-work - - Now a "nightmare" of insurmountable debt

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I don't know about Pritch, but I'm coping just fine with all this Trump losing going on
    I've been having a few days away from all the insanity in the news. Back to reality now though.

I see Gym Jordan has got himself onto the Congressional Intelligence Committee. I wouldn't have considered him to be particularly intelligent but at least he isn't taking legal action against an imaginary cow like the guy he's replacing. By way of mitigation, Nunes' suing an imaginary cow is entirely consistent with his owning an imaginary farm.

Gym is a good choice to orchestrate a cover up. He covered up the sexual abuse of school boys under his charge for years. Last time there was a court case he slid out from under. Next time? Perhaps justice will finally be served. The Republicans will just have to find someone else of sufficiently low moral character for the Intelligence Committee. That shouldn't pose a problem.

Parts of that may read a bit weird to some of you, but under the 'very stable genius' weird is the new normal.

Oh! Then there's also the whistleblower. Trump and his sycophants (and the MAGAts) rant endlessly about the whistle blower. It's no good trying to explain it to them, from Trump down they're too dim to get it. For the brighter KB audience, the whistleblower is irrelevent now. He brought the crime to light. Since then career diplomats, a distinguished military officer, and others, have confirmed his details. Trump is clearly guilty of extortion.

Recent polls suggest that 50% of the US population now want Trump impeached and removed from office. There might be some interesting TV coming up as the hearings are televised? If the Democrats don't fuck it up.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    aprilia
    A Soros owned company handles most of the voting machines and also had contracts to telly the votes. the entire thing is just absurd and was exposed years ago but not on the MSM.

They have proof of voter fraud in that election last week aswell BTW sugilte.

Anyway some on here were claiming Fox is in league with Trump.... Well why are they so worried about saying Eric CIAremella's name?
    https://twitter.com/almsadventures/s...67857248014336

They are just as deepstate controlled as the rest of the media they are just better at hiding it.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    A Soros owned company handles most of the voting machines and also had contracts to telly the votes. the entire thing is just absurd and was exposed years ago but not on the MSM.

They have proof of voter fraud in that election last week aswell BTW sugilte.

Anyway some on here were claiming Fox is in league with Trump.... Well why are they so worried about saying Eric CIAremella's name?
    https://twitter.com/almsadventures/s...67857248014336

They are just as deepstate controlled as the rest of the media they are just better at hiding it.

ES&S are the largest voting machine manufacturer. Couldn't find anything on this page about Soros ownership, could you please detail where his "ownership" is concealed? Enquiring minds, etc... https://www.serendipity.li/jsmill/whomakes.htm
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Well why are they so worried about saying Eric CIAremella's name?
    That’s not difficult - for normal people. The name is supposed to be protected by law. Trump has never given much thought to the law.
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 11th November 2019 at 21:46.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That’s not difficult - for normal people. The name is supposed to be protected by law. Trump has never given much thought to the law.

Wrong again.

There is nothing saying anyone cant name him. Which is why some have.

We have Epstein like control over the media having a light being shone on it because the MSM continues to lie and bullshit for the deepstate. And the likes of you and sugilite eat it up like chocolate shit.

Look at the looks on these stunned mullets when she says the name and the attempts afterwards to cover it up because they are like shit im going to loose my job over this shit!!!
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 11th November 2019 at 21:47.

Thread Information