Page 464 of 638 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474514564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    ^^

And do you asure the quality of your post's before you hit send?

You obviously didnt learn anything from your "holiday".
    At least he makes a decent fist of researching shit - all you do is find stark raving mad looney shit and go That will do, copy n paste
    I understand you have been on a few holidays yourself Austin

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peanut View Post
    You're awfully sure of yourself. He's the most powerful man in the world, it's fair to assume he's not a complete idiot.
    No it’s not. The evidence is that he is a “fucking moron”.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Circular Reasoning 101.

The fact you can't admit that he has been successful in some ways is just a testament to your blinding hatred of the Man. You may not like him, sure - I get that. There's lot's of things you can point to, to not like.

But to outright deny reality, That is truly 'Moronic'.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peanut View Post
    You're awfully sure of yourself. He's the most powerful man in the world, it's fair to assume he's not a complete idiot.

Yeah? On what basis? The ONLY qualification for being a politician is electablity .. and you do not need intelligence for that - in fact many politicians have adequately proved that intelligence is NOT a requirement ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Circular Reasoning 101.

The fact you can't admit that he has been successful in some ways is just a testament to your blinding hatred of the Man. You may not like him, sure - I get that. There's lot's of things you can point to, to not like.

But to outright deny reality, That is truly 'Moronic'.
    How are you defining 'successful?
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    Yeah? On what basis? The ONLY qualification for being a politician is electablity .. and you do not need intelligence for that - in fact many politicians have adequately proved that intelligence is NOT a requirement ...
    Now, far be it from me to not enjoy a good bit of ragging on Politicians, but being that popular requires a certain degree of intelligence.

How are you defining 'successful?
    People on the other side of the world, well before he ran for office knew who he was.
    He's been or is currently a Billionaire.
    He's had a successful Reality TV Series (You're Fired!)
    He's been a social figure for the last 30-40 years.
    He's done something that only 4 other living people out of the entire population of the US has done.

So yeah, that quantifies on numerous objective levels as successful.

How much weight or stock you put into them, that's a different discussion.

Bike
    aprilia
    Again no facts just hearsay and "what people told me".

Complete farce!!

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Again no facts just hearsay and "what people told me".

Complete farce!!

About all that could be expected
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    For those who struggle with simple things, and it does seem we have a few, my statement above contains quotation marks. The comment is not mine, it is attributed to the then US Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson.

Similarly, I believe it was the then US Secretary of Defence, General Mattis, who described Trump as having the emotional development of a toddler.

I can't recall anybody who has ever implied that Trump was at all bright. Other than, of course, Trump himself. Trump has allegedly threatened all of the educational institutions with which he was involved that he would sue if they released any of his records. Hardly the actions of a "very stable genius".

Cultists will drink the Koolaid, the rest of us just shake our heads, and make no mistake, Trump believers are cultists.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    For those who struggle with simple things, and it does seem we have a few, my statement above contains quotation marks. The comment is not mine, it is attributed to the then US Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson.

Similarly, I believe it was the then US Secretary of Defence, General Mattis, who described Trump as having the emotional development of a toddler.

I can't recall anybody who has ever implied that Trump was at all bright. Other than, of course, Trump himself. Trump has allegedly threatened all of the educational institutions with which he was involved that he would sue if they released any of his records. Hardly the actions of a "very stable genius".

Cultists will drink the Koolaid, the rest of us just shake our heads, and make no mistake, Trump believers are cultists.
    Doesn't matter who it's attributed to.

Could be attributed to God for all I care.

The Simple fact is, he's been successful. To do that requires Intelligence. If you were to look at any one of his Careers, that would be more than enough for a single person to be considered successful, except he's done them all.

There have been plenty of people who have inferred that Trump must have a high IQ of some degree (estimates around the 150-170 mark), but, you'd need to step out of your Echo Chamber to hear them.

I'll simply repeat - denying reality is the mark of a cult believer, and to state he's neither smart nor successful is definitely denying reality.

Bike

I like Tulsi Gabbard, I respect Bernie Sanders though I disagree with him and I quite like Trump, mainly because he pisses off the right people. You're making huge assumptions about people based on their appraisal of one person.

To write off millions of people because they like someone you don't is a real shame.

What has Trump done using the power of his office, that you don't like?

Trump is an asshole, but he seems like a pretty benevolent, useful asshole.

Bike

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Going to be interesting, if Trumps impeachment goes the distance, who will start the first thread about his impeachment being a conspiracy. I think I know who will do the most posting in there!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    bandit
    I fail to see how you can regard a man as intelligent who displays such ignorance:

The five countries in Mexico |

We are going to build a wall on the Colarado/Mexican border

I am the Chosen One

You can never be too greedy

I'm also honored to have the greatest temperament that anybody has

We should use nuclear bombs to dispel hurricanes

You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass.

And much more ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    I fail to see how you can regard a man as intelligent who displays such ignorance:

The five countries in Mexico |

We are going to build a wall on the Colarado/Mexican border

I am the Chosen One

You can never be too greedy

I'm also honored to have the greatest temperament that anybody has

We should use nuclear bombs to dispel hurricanes

You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass.

And much more ..
    Ignorance and intelligence are two different things. Ask an arts major to rebuild a carburettor.

He knows his audience and he knows they don't particularly care.

Al Gore was highly educated, but he didn't become the president. He won the game he was playing, which was politics not QI.

Thread Information