Page 483 of 638 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Trump signs executive order aimed at suppressing criticism of Israel? - https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201.../anti-d12.html - Why? - - Think about that? - MAGA or MIGA?
    Why is that even surprising? Trump/Pence have said they'll support Israel from the very beginning. It's surprising it wasn't done earlier. Elections are coming up so more votes. Bet Shift(who has dual Israeli and US citizenship) and Co. to the punch as well.

Congrats though for at least providing something a bit more substantial than cartoons.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That was apparently hung in all his US golf courses, not just Mar a Lard Go[/url]
    So hearsay are facts now? You guys better wake up to reality.

I know you can read this pritch.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    So hearsay are facts now? You guys better wake up to reality.

I know you can read this pritch.
    What? The bonez reality? Lol, you are no better equipped to know what is going on than anyone else. Unless you're special. Are you special?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    What? The bonez reality? Lol, you are no better equipped to know what is going on than anyone else. Unless you're special. Are you special?
    You obviosily haven't taken heed of OAB warning have you?

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Cheer the fuck up people!

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    How so? Most of what I posted was my opinion on Greta - the only thing I attributed to you was the 'think of the Children' card.

She's on the world stage, trying to change global Policy - that makes her fair game.

You aren't missing much.
    Hence my total lack of interest in learning her background.

He's done as good as, if not better job than the last 3? Presidents at sticking to his word, in my opinion.
    Sticking to his word - surely you jest? He flip flops more than a just landed feisty king salmon.

Now, the popular opinion will be that Trump doesn't care - and there's certainly instances that will no doubt be pointed to, to back that at. However - to me at least, Trump has no time for people pro-porting to be the Victim, whilst having massive activist/media/political backing.
    You mean paper towels did not fix the Puerto Rico disaster?

He's done so on a number of issues - can the same be said for the Democrats? They regard him as Evil Incarnate, yet he still soldiers on.
    Right, and if course his minion turtle fuck face McConnell is burying every thing before the senate regardless of merit - give me a break.

It's funny how much respect and seriousness they defer to him, when they want something from the US, however the Mocking the he receives is more a slight against the other World Leaders who have their noses out of joint, than anything on Trump.
    Respect must be earned, the man cannot help but pillage any savings he may of banked on the odd occasion. He is a total fuckwad.

It seems like your standard for being a good president is Omniscience... I'll also raise the Historically, most US presidents have been guilty of multiple faux pas in regards to Foreign Knowledge/customs etc. This is not to say that Trump shouldn't or couldn't be better, nor is this to say that I think you are wrong on this point, however as an aside - I can think of a few things that dear old Aunty Cindy has done that fall foul of that standard - so take from that what you will.
    Yeah sure, nobody's perfect, it takes me back to my opinion that for the most part, the people that want power are often the worst kind of people to wield it. I like the idea of democracy, I really do. Just a shame it will never truly work because of, you know - humans. Guess that can apply to any political ideology you could mention.
    And sure, Cindy has dropped the ball plenty and in my opinion, her and labor have fallen well short of what should of been done. When I left NZ it was a national Government, when I returned it was a labor one. And what has fundamentally changed? Sweet fuck all thats what. Same goes for which ever party is in power in the USA. The whole political left/right thing bemuses me. It is always the same ring circus, just a different bunch of clowns performing in the big "act". While in the real world the shadowy overlords that really run the show go about their business as usual. And no, I do not know their names or have their email addresses for you - or can even prove their existence.

I've put my comments in line, however, your last comment I think deserves some discussion.

You say he makes the Democrats look stupid. Would it be fair to say then, that he outsmarts them?
    Oh hell no, the Democrats are quite capable of looking stupid all on their own. Though Trump gives a near master class in the subject on a near daily basis - Rampant toilet flushing?

Now to put that in the context of what we are discussing - Which organization is the better option - the one that finds itself regularly outsmarted, or the one doing the outsmarting?
    Like in the big Government shutdown? I do not rate either one of the two parties as being "smarter".

The skillset required to maneuver your political opponents into where you want them very well with the skills required for all forms of Diplomacy and Politics - and so, by your tacit omission - yes, Trump IS a good president.
    Example of Trumps inexperience: The easy to win trade war with China - get the gun out and shoot the enemy in the foot and then shooting his own foot. Good political maneuvering?
    Yes, China needed to be called out, but a trade war? - historically no winners, won't be any different this time.
    My admission is Trump is a very very good reality tv host. Lets see his tax returns and judge his business acumen. Total inept and shit president. A clown that comes with makeup already applied.

To go one step further, if the Democrats would spend 5 minutes of introspection and see (which is plain to anyone who isn't an ideological Zealot) where they have made their mistakes, they could easily defeat Trump. That they are not willing to do so should make a rational person more concerned about that Party than ANYTHING Trump has said (alleged or otherwise) or done (also, alleged or otherwise).
    I agree, they are all losers, the lot of them.

Now it is back off to finish building my workshop so I can get my best ever therapist back on the road. The more I ring her neck, the more she tells me everything will be all right. vrOMMMMM vrOMMMM. My kinda meditation

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    So Trump introducing new prison reforms with Van Jones wasn't a good move?

I see the class clown is being ignored.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The ignore function works fine until somebody quotes the inanities I would otherwise have avoided.

Sarge, former KBer and US Marine, evidently had an ignore list of epic proportions. Before he left Big Dave said his was growing fast too. Mine has always been of modest size, it used to be just Cassina.

Trolls are not worth the time it takes to confirm they're actually a troll and not just stupid. Sealions are similar. A modest but growing ignore list allows me to face the day with unruffled equanimity.

It'll soon be wine o' clock. Have a good weekend y'all. Ride safe.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    I don't think anyone actually cares pritch. This place isn't a Dear Aunt Nelly site.

My military pention has just kicked in so more petrol money.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The ignore function works fine until somebody quotes the inanities I would otherwise have avoided.

Sarge, former KBer and US Marine, evidently had an ignore list of epic proportions. Before he left Big Dave said his was growing fast too. Mine has always been of modest size, it used to be just Cassina.

Trolls are not worth the time it takes to confirm they're actually a troll and not just stupid though. Sealions are similar. A modest but growing ignore list allows me to face the day with unruffled equanimity.

It'll soon be wine o' clock. Have a good weekend y'all. Ride safe.
    Pretty soon you'll be arguing with yourself ya silly old git.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Sold

"The warfare State" - Now there is an interesting turn of phrase?

The Warfare State Lied About Afghanistan, Iraq, & Syria. They Will Lie Again! - (Really?) - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...will-lie-again - Well don't hold your breath but Iran springs readily to mind! -

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Obama got the Noble Peace prize then started a couple of wars and ruined a few countries so Trump is entitled to his bite at the apple.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    He he. That'll get the Bozos to curl up into the fetal position.

Even if it is just a wind up it will be entertaining to watch. Mike has a great sense of humour.

Thread Information