Page 501 of 638 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Says a lot about "left/right" political parties when they share interchangeable parts? - policies and backers no different either! -
    Being theatened by your party is the point to take here I think. At least this last clown show has solidified the Reps. in standing up for the Constitution. Neither article of inpeachment lays out high crimes or mistimeaners. Pelosi trying to tell another co-equal branch of Govt., that she has absolutely no influence over, how to do their job is laughable.

Bike
    Sold

UKRAINE - Ground Zero For The CIA Coup Upon America?

When the president of the United States asked the president of Ukraine to investigate, he was asking him to investigate crimes at the highest levels of both governments. This video lays bare the the amount of corruption in Ukraine that took place under the Obama administration beginning in 2013 and explains clearly how Ukraine was corrupted by Americans. -

https://www.brighteon.com/f54f59f0-5...f-a007846d3379 - Time reveals all eventually.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    When the president of the United States asked the president of Ukraine to investigate, he was asking him to investigate crimes at the highest levels of both governments. This video lays bare the the amount of corruption in Ukraine that took place under the Obama administration beginning in 2013 and explains clearly how Ukraine was corrupted by Americans. -

https://www.brighteon.com/f54f59f0-5...f-a007846d3379 - Time reveals all eventually.
    Of course the Bozos will say it never happened.

Any way all have a good Christmas whatever you faith, beliefs or what you associate as. Be it Gold Fish, Pandas or Bozos. I'm over to Hawkes Bay for a few days.

Looking forward to the drivle that will be posted here over that time.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Geez John if you watch crap like that it'll rot your brain.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Oh the irony.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Oh the irony.
    You're like a stuck record. I am aware that the children won't even know what that means.

How long is it since you actually made a positive comment on KB. All you seem to do is make snide stupid comments.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia
    You're like a stuck record. I am aware that the children won't even know what that means.

How long is it since you actually made a positive comment on KB. All you seem to do is make snide stupid comments.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    All you seem to do is make snide stupid comments.
    Are you going for some sort of irony record?

Bike
    aprilia
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...73492025925632

“The Democrats and Crooked Hillary paid for & provided a Fake Dossier, with phony information gotten from foreign sources, pushed it to the corrupt media & Dirty Cops, & have now been caught. They spied on my campaign, then tried to cover it up - Just Like Watergate, but bigger!”

https://twitter.com/GOPLeader/status...18029578137602

Bike
    Yo momma
    Fuck that's rich coming from the king of tabloid gossip rags.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post

“The Democrats and Crooked Hillary paid for & provided a Fake Dossier, with phony information gotten from foreign sources, pushed it to the corrupt media & Dirty Cops, & have now been caught. They spied on my campaign, then tried to cover it up - Just Like Watergate, but bigger!”
    https://twitter.com/GOPLeader/status...18029578137602
    So why did the Barr instigated investigation into the origins of the Russian investigation come up with 0 (zero!) arrests?
    How many arrest and convictions in that Russian investigation? Plenty!
    Are there any of Trumps campaign team not behind bars?
    But, hey you and Austin 2.0 can keep believing that a man who pleaded guilty to misappropriating donations from his charity to his campaign is the right man for draining the swamp.
    Shall we queue one of your lame "I got nothing" memes?

Bike
    husaberg
    Geoffrey Kabaservice is the director of political studies at the Niskanen Center in Washington DC
    The Republican strategy, clearly, is to undermine and delegitimize the impeachment inquiry. Republicans are portraying the inquiry as a hoax and an attempted coup by Democrats desperate to reverse the results of the 2016 election, unrelated to any actual presidential wrongdoing. The White House’s refusal to cooperate with Congress by sending legal representation to the impeachment hearings was explained by Trump counselor Kellyanne Conway as resistance to “colluding with an illegitimate process”.

Why are Republicans taking this approach? Largely because they have no other choice, given the considerable weight of evidence that the president did in fact abuse his power and obstruct Congress, as charged in the impeachment articles.
    The poet Carl Sandburg is credited with saying: “If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.
    In the short term, then, the Republican strategy of stonewalling and counter-accusations may pay off. The votes on impeachment in the House and removal in the Senate will almost certainly break along uniform party lines, making it easier for Republicans to portray the process as driven entirely by partisanship.
    In the longer term, however, the Republican approach to impeachment will probably prove counterproductive.
    The party’s critical weakness, as revealed by the 2018 midterm elections, is that it has lost the support of the college-educated and mostly suburban voters (especially women) who once used to reliably vote Republican. By attempting to sabotage the impeachment process and refusing to address the substance of Trump’s actions, the Republican party will further damage its image with these voters and make it even harder to regain a governing majority.
    For all these reasons, Republicans in Congress, by turning the impeachment crisis into a circus, are likely to further alienate the swing voters who cost the party control of the House in 2018 (and may deprive it of Senate control in 2020).

Republican approach to the impeachment inquiry appeared recently in the judiciary committee testimony of the George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley, who was the sole legal expert called by Republicans. conceded that Trump’s phone call to the Ukrainian president “was anything but perfect”
    Recently, the Republican congressman Francis Rooney of Florida demanded that several members of Trump’s administration with direct knowledge of the president’s orders on Ukraine – including the secretary of state, Mike Pompeo; the acting White House chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney; and Trump’s attorney, Rudy Giuliani – testify in the impeachment hearings.

“Firsthand accounts like these,” Rooney said, “would affirm that the impeachment process is seeking substantive outcomes based on real facts and accurate information, rather than reflecting a more political objective.”
    Republicans appear locked into their strategy of trying to dismiss impeachment as a partisan sham, despite the likelihood that this will make it harder to win back college-educated suburban swing voters. In hindsight, Republicans may come to feel that this play for short-term political advantage came at too high a cost.
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Geoffrey Kabaservice is the director of political studies at the Niskanen Center in Washington DC
    And if Geoffrey Kabaservice is a staunch Democrat supporter, how should we view his impartiality?

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Hmmmmmmm. let's see now. The first indictment.

I'll go for: Obama, In the Whitehouse, Using Treason.
    What's bigger? Hillary? Nah.......
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    husaberg
    And if Geoffrey Kabaservice is a staunch Democrat supporter, how should i view his impartiality?
    who cares how you view anything steve you would have to rate as the most illogical inept hypocritical nacisistic egg on KB.
    If you find something he wrote untruthful list it otherwise, go away. You contribute nothing to the forum or discussion.
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information