Page 504 of 638 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506514554604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    So you have no evidence then......
    Theres evidence everywhere if you care to look.

Obama could get on tv and say "I ordered spying on the Trump campaign to keep him from winning" and the media would say "No you didn't!"

What you or the media claim at this point is irrelevant because you have all been proven to be liars with an agenda.

All because "orange man bad" hurt your fee fee's.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Theres evidence everywhere if you care to look.
    Obama could get on tv and say "I ordered spying on the Trump campaign to keep him from winning" and the media would say "No you didn't!"
    What you or the media claim at this point is irrelevant because you have all been proven to be liars with an agenda.
    All because "orange man bad" hurt your fee fee's.
    Go on then post the evidence if its exists you will be able to post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Everyone knows damn well that large factions of the FBI AND CIA were in these Dems (and others) pockets.
    Go on then post the evidence if its exists you will be able to post it.
    By "Everyone", Austin really means those towering pillars of truth - the body building forum, and social media.

Both Austin and Austin 2.0 spout on about facts and truth being out there on the web - if you would only just "go and look" for it. If course they would say that because they both got nothing

Especially funny - all the so called dirt Austin pulls up, his guy has done demonstratively worse!
    Equally funny is how he prophesizes the Dems getting caught red handed - and it never happens
    Case in point, the recent investigation into the origins of the Russian probe

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    If course they would say that because they both got nothing
    With all due respect, I'm not seeing anything more convincing from you.

Bike
    aprilia
    By "Everyone", Austin really means those towering pillars of truth - the body building forum, and social media.

Both Austin and Austin 2.0 spout on about facts and truth being out there on the web - if you would only just "go and look" for it. If course they would say that because they both got nothing

Especially funny - all the so called dirt Austin pulls up, his guy has done demonstratively worse!
    Equally funny is how he prophesizes the Dems getting caught red handed - and it never happens
    Case in point, the recent investigation into the origins of the Russian probe

Nah its just the media stringing fools like you and Husa along. And because of your extreme levels of TDS of course.

Whats funny is everything you believe is wrong.

Bike
    aprilia
    Admiral Rogers is a true patriot!

https://twitter.com/wendyp4545/statu...18159071498247

https://www.theepochtimes.com/top-fi...e_3181077.html

https://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/sites/...2%20191217.pdf

And now she retires?

"THEREFORE, the Court ORDERS that the government shall, no later than January 10, 2020, inform the Court in a sworn written submission of what it has done, and plans to do, to ensure that the statement of facts in each FBI application accurately and completely reflects information possessed by the FBI that is material to any issue presented by the application. In the event that the FBI at the time of that submission is not yet able to perform any of the planned steps described in the submission, it shall also include (a) a proposed timetable for implementing such measures and (b) an explanation of why, in the government' s view, the information in FBI applications submitted in the interim should be regarded as reliable."

Cliffs:

FBI done goofed.
    FISA court Judge done goofed.
    Obama, Huza, Pritch and co on suicide watch.

Bike
    husaberg
    Admiral Rogers is a true patriot!

https://twitter.com/wendyp4545/statu...18159071498247

https://www.theepochtimes.com/top-fi...e_3181077.html

https://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/sites/...2%20191217.pdf

And now she retires?

"THEREFORE, the Court ORDERS that the government shall, no later than January 10, 2020, inform the Court in a sworn written submission of what it has done, and plans to do, to ensure that the statement of facts in each FBI application accurately and completely reflects information possessed by the FBI that is material to any issue presented by the application. In the event that the FBI at the time of that submission is not yet able to perform any of the planned steps described in the submission, it shall also include (a) a proposed timetable for implementing such measures and (b) an explanation of why, in the government' s view, the information in FBI applications submitted in the interim should be regarded as reliable."

Cliffs:

FBI done goofed.
    FISA court Judge done goofed.
    Obama, Huza, Pritch and co on suicide watch.
    post the proof or urinate off its pretty simple.

not links, not innuendo, proof facts.
    If you want to know what facts are they are the polar opposite to what you normally post.
    Posting links to documents is not proof, they need to be actually tied to the cases and effect the outcome. I.E how it effects the facts.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    aprilia
    post the proof or urinate off its pretty simple.

not links, not innuendo, proof facts.
    If you want to know what facts are they are the polar opposite to what you normally post.
    posting links to diocuemnts is not proof they need to be actaully tied to the cases and effect the outcome ie how it effects the facts.

It must really wind you up that im predicting the future here.

Bike
    husaberg
    It must really wind you up that im predicting the future here.
    Nothing you do winds me up, post the proof go away.
    making up crap or using information out of context to suit a preconceived narrative based on a conspiracy theory is not predicting the future, its simple paranoid delusions.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    aprilia
    Nothing you do winds me up, post the proof go away.
    Im not posting this for you.

Im posting this for the people on here that arent sheep and can think for themselves.

Bike
    husaberg
    Im not posting this for you.

Im posting this for the people on here that arent sheep and can think for themselves.
    Exactly if you had facts pertaining to the accusations you would post them, you dont have the proof or facts, you are relying on your paranoid delusions.

I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    How much did Mr "Art Of the Deal" pay that hooker to shut up? Piss poor deal as per usual from the orange windbag.
    When the publisher of "Art Of The Deal" was asked how much of the book Trump wrote they replied that he hadn't even written them a Christmas card.

Like everything else Trump, it's false.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia
    Exactly if you had facts pertaining to the accusations you would post them, you dont have the proof or facts, you are relying on your paranoid delusions.

You didnt even read what I posted.

Anyhoo anyone thats smart on this forum has you on ignore anyway.

Bike
    husaberg
    You didnt even read what I posted.

Anyhoo anyone thats smart on this forum has you on ignore anyway.

pardon..........

lets see Rudis son
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-house/602110/
    https://www.frontpagelive.com/2019/1...ports-liaison/
    hired by trump as sports liaison no experience or credentials either.
    must be draining that swamp aye

Rudi refuses to testify what possibly could he have to hide
    President Trump
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...legal-jeopardy
    Rudy Giuliani said Tuesday that he would not testify before the House Intelligence Committee
    Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer who is accused of leading a shadow foreign policy in Ukraine, defied a congressional subpoena Tuesday for documents that House Democrats sought as part of the impeachment inquiry.
    Giuliani joins a growing list of White House and Trump administration officials who have refused to testify before Congress or have been blocked from doing so by the administration, including U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland, who was blocked from testifying Tuesday.

When the former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani emerged as one of Donald Trump’s most bareknuckle defenders during the Russia investigation, attacking his former colleagues in the justice department, people asked: “What happened to Rudy?”
    Now, as federal prosecutors tighten a net of criminal investigations around Giuliani, the question has become: “What is going to happen to Rudy?”
    The net tightened again last week when it emerged a grand jury had issued a broad subpoena for documents relating to Giuliani’s international consulting business as part of an investigation of alleged crimes including money laundering, wire fraud, campaign finance violations, making false statements, obstruction of justice, and violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

But in no version of events does Giuliani appear not to be in big trouble.

The immediate source of his current problems is the work he did in Ukraine over the last two years for himself and on behalf of Trump, who instructed the Ukrainian president to speak to Giuliani in a 25 July phone call.
    Giuliani wanted the Ukrainians to announce an investigation of Joe Biden, Trump’s chief political rival, according to US officials who testified in the impeachment hearings. In pursuit of his errand, Giuliani contacted current and former Ukrainian prosecutors, multiple Ukrainian presidential administrations and multiple Ukrainian oligarchs, according to testimony.
    Prosecutors are investigating whether Giuliani offered the oligarchs help with their problems with the US justice department in exchange for help with his project to harm Biden, a charge Giuliani has denied.
    In a telephone interview with the Guardian, in response to a question about whether he was nervous that Trump might “throw him under a bus” in the impeachment crisis, Giuliani said: “I’m not, but I do have very, very good insurance, so if he does, all my hospital bills will be paid.”In an interview with disgraced former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly last Tuesday, however, Trump distanced himself from Giuliani.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    With all due respect, I'm not seeing anything more convincing from you.
    Sugilite seems informed and rational, unlike Yokel and his fellow travellers who post crap that has no connection with reality. Or others who stubbornly resist learning anything and prefer their comfortable state of ignorance.

Sadly the truth is somewhat concerning though, so their reluctance to confront reality is understandable to an extent.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information