Page 52 of 638 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    I imagine you thus:

Yeah, that's kinda close some days... but you're looking at it from the wrong angle. Picture it from behind.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Zionism isn't a race.
    So when oldie post about how utterly evil Israel is. Then espouses the virtues of Hitler and Mien Kamph in his post what race is he referring to then? Other than the master race.
    Then of course there are his statements about the myth of anti-Semitism.
    Add to that all the garbage he posts that are from White supremacist websites, you know the ones just like you post as well.
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I had started to notice something similar... but I have been assured that said screwing is business and not personal and is completely normal and really is the best we can do. But hey, useless jobs are real important.

It's a wonderful concept, that we don't need to work to earn a living - that one in ten thousand person can carry us all. Very noble indeed.

Meanwhile, who's going to scrape the shit of your granny's arse in the resthome? Someone has to do it - than one in ten thousand guy is going to be a very busy fella...
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Virago View Post
    It's a wonderful concept, that we don't need to work to earn a living - that one in ten thousand person can carry us all. Very noble indeed.

Meanwhile, who's going to scrape the shit of your granny's arse in the resthome? Someone has to do it - than one in ten thousand guy is going to be a very busy fella...
    Is that a hint of sarimicasm I read in your post.

Why wouldn't the people who are currently caring for those continue to do the job? Maybe, with my new found freedom I can take some of that responsibility upon myself and repay the favour my parents did for me, as well as giving those who have looked after dear old granny a rest from having to wipe dear old granny's arse.

Bike
    husaberg

Why wouldn't the people who are currently caring for those continue to do the job? Maybe, with my new found freedom I can take some of that responsibility upon myself and repay the favour my parents did for me, as well as giving those who have looked after dear old granny a rest from having to wipe dear old granny's arse.
    Well, You're talking Shit again.
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    So say I'm the 1 in 10 000 who comes up with a great tech breakthru capable of supporting the rest.....

So I must have been supported by some other 1 in 10 000 to do that, whats the motivation to come up with said tech breakthru?

Oh I know the natural altruism and philanthropy instinct we are all born with
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    So say I'm the 1 in 10 000 who comes up with a great tech breakthru capable of supporting the rest.....

So I must have been supported by some other 1 in 10 000 to do that, whats the motivation to come up with said tech breakthru?

Oh I know the natural altruism and philanthropy instinct we are all born with
    Hehe, tech breakthrough is a breeze compared to granny arsewiper job...

Mind you, after murdering the business owners for their gear, maybe the mob will shoot all the grannies so no wiping required... No wonder old mushmoron is so hesitant to ever go in detail
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100

How noble.

This is where your airy-fairy money-free utopia where everyone is equal falls down. Who gets to live in the Remuera mansion and who gets to live in the South Auckland dump? Who gets to drive the new Roller and who gets to drive the clapped-out Caldina? Who gets the job as the mattress tester, and who gets the shit-scrapping job?

Another thread hijacked...
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Bike
    Blog Entries
    How noble.

This is where your airy-fairy money-free utopia where everyone is equal falls down. Who gets to live in the Remuera mansion and who gets to live in the South Auckland dump? Who gets to drive the new Roller and who gets to drive the clapped-out Caldina? Who gets the job as the mattress tester, and who gets the shit-scrapping job?

Not really given that the people who are wiping arses would have remained wiping arses within a financial economy. Whoever lives in them at the moment. Whoever drives them at the moment. The people who currently do.

No really. It's all connected. Anyhoo, your mob started it

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Not really given that the people who are wiping arses would have remained wiping arses within a financial economy. Whoever lives in them at the moment. Whoever drives them at the moment. The people who currently do.

No really. It's all connected. Anyhoo, your mob started it
    So this moneyfree is great cos you can have more stuff and work less; but to make it work you have to chose to have the same stuff, and work the same amount Yeh, I'm gonna go with you still have no fucking clue what an RBE is.
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    d
    How noble.

Don't be mean to Moshie, posting drivel on here is all he has to do in the way of entertainment, that a driving around in his Caldina...

Bwahaaaaa bwahhhhh ( in absence of anything intelligent)
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    I was more thinking

[quote Oscar]*I was more thinking[quote] As you do - so was this guy! http://www.rense.com/general43/jewishrole.htm

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    So this moneyfree is great cos you can have more stuff and work less; but to make it work you have to chose to have the same stuff, and work the same amount Yeh, I'm gonna go with you still have no fucking clue what an RBE is.
    Holy shit... you actually worked something out. All apart from the last bit, coz I know lots about RBE. What you've miraculously stumbled upon is the main way of getting us there. Well done you.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Holy shit... you actually worked something out. All apart from the last bit, coz I know lots about RBE. What you've miraculously stumbled upon is the main way of getting us there. Well done you.
    You know what else I worked out? That the freeloaders in your system would destroy it through rampant consumption, while the honest or hardworking types would gain nothing. It's something everyone (of note) has also worked out. Catch up, cos not picking up on very obvious details like that is why you will never understand how an actual RBE would work.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    You know what else I worked out? That the freeloaders in your system would destroy it through rampant consumption, while the honest or hardworking types would gain nothing. It's something everyone (of note) has also worked out. Catch up, cos not picking up on very obvious details like that is why you will never understand how an actual RBE would work.
    You have so much fear and negativity towards ones fellow man... yet somehow ignore the failings of the current system. Here's one: Earth overshoot day. Oh and it's not the freeloaders who are consuming all of the resources. @understanding how an RBE would work. You've forgotten already.

Thread Information