Page 535 of 638 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545585635 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    We'll just let pritch converse with himself.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    A interesting article to digest over your morning breakfast.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-a...0-1/?r=AU&IR=T

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    A interesting article to digest over your morning breakfast.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-a...0-1/?r=AU&IR=T
    Yeah, that was on the radio news yesterday, that's a significant development. Putin will be pleased with his man in DC.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    A Sad reflection on modern day news agencies, when it is left to comedians to do their job, and do it in a more informative way FFS.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    But they're not stopping torture if they continue to hand over prisoners to local authorities in the knowledge that they'll be tortured.
    So they should replace the entire governmental and enforcement structures then? In effect creating something akin to a Colony or a Dominion?

To ensure that it doesn't continue?

But you have stated, you are against that also.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Oprah singing, T-shirts and not a lot else in my opinion does not give anywhere enough evidence to support the near first hand knowledge of their total parenting style/history you were expounding.
    T-shirts that aren't a fashion statement are a pretty good indicator of what one believes or supports or likes. I've got numerous Metal T-Shirts (as an example). Think MAGA Hats or similar, an ANTIFA T-shirt is a fairly accurate indicator of what politics you are likely to hold. On top of that it doesn't contradict other bits of information we have.

Is there Conjecture - for sure, but it's not baseless.

Wait until your passed on stubborn meets teenage hormones - then we will talk
    True... Myself and my Wife have discussed this (based on what she says her childhood was like) - My current battle plan is a tactical 5 year retreat to the Pub.

Working with them is entirely different from parenting them me thinks.
    My Project manager disagrees....

Very strongly...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    T-shirts that aren't a fashion statement are a pretty good indicator of what one believes or supports or likes. I've got numerous Metal T-Shirts (as an example). Think MAGA Hats or similar, an ANTIFA T-shirt is a fairly accurate indicator of what politics you are likely to hold. On top of that it doesn't contradict other bits of information we have.

Is there Conjecture - for sure, but it's not baseless.
    And I completely agree with your points. Left leaning for sure. But not the basis to place all parenting assumptions upon.

True... Myself and my Wife have discussed this (based on what she says her childhood was like) - My current battle plan is a tactical 5 year retreat to the Pub.
    Solid plan

My Project manager disagrees....

Very strongly...
    Yes, I was going to put in the caveat, mangers may not agree - but just the fact they feel like that, imagine not being able to leave those problems behind at the office each day? Or even worse, having to deal with shitty shit at work and also having a stroppy asperger monster waiting to work you over at home!

Bike
    Yo momma
    A Sad reflection on modern day news agencies, when it is left to comedians to do their job, and do it in a more informative way FFS.
    yep.

he does a great GW impression too.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Sold

Ponder this switch in emphasis?

Suddenly the narrative has been changed to become it's - "White Man Wars"? :- https://www.bitchute.com/video/aBzlnZOhtZ0/ -

Bike
    Sold

Pompeo (Bibi"s friend?) told POTUS to take out Soleimani - Really?

"Trump whisperer Pompeo" was the one who made the case to take out Soleimani, - https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...mani--reports/ -

- MIGA? MAGA? MEENY? MOH? - I am POTUS, their leader - "They tell me" which way to go? -

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    "Trump whisperer Pompeo" was the one who made the case to take out Soleimani, - https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...mani--reports/ -

- MIGA? MAGA? MEENY? MOH? - I am POTUS, their leader - "They tell me" which way to go? -
    Yeah - Pence wants the Rapture to happen NOW - and he thinks he can start it ....
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I was asking you to justify the comments you made which I considered offensive but OK, you've got nothing.
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...GOOjMDxoq7VP0w

Bike
    husaberg
    Nicky Hager and Jon Stephenson have stood by the claims in their book Hit and Run, saying they are "100 per cent sure" about the facts of the military operation,
    Hager and Stephenson stood by the information in Hit and Run, with Stephenson saying the pair were "100 per cent sure" Kiwi soldiers had been operating in the villages they named.
    "We're absolutely confident we're right, no question about it."
    The information came from "multiple, multiple sources", Stephenson said.
    In a statement sent to media on Sunday night, the authors say it's "actually impossible that the story is wrong".
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...s-on-key-claim

One of the authors of Hit & Run has now backtracked from a key claim in the book, revealing he now believes armed insurgents were in a village attacked by New Zealand elite soldiers.
    Hit & Run states that there were no insurgents in the village of Khak Khuday Dad or nearby Naik - and that the Defence Force was mistaken to think there were.
    But Mr Stephenson said he had since spoken to two insurgent commanders who say they were in or around Naik during Operation Burnham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Sold

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Katman I hadn't seen that.

It appears the SAS handed prisoners, or whoever, to the Afghan authorities, no question. It also seems that in your view there's something wrong with that, so what do you think should happen in those circumstances?

What the SAS were doing is normal procedure. This is not at all like the CIA's "extraordinary rendition" where prisoners were flown to different countries specifically to be tortured
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information