Page 536 of 638 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586636 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    .....so what do you think should happen in those circumstances?
    Once again (for the fuck knows how manyth time), my comments have been specifically regarding the practice of torture being used as a justification for invading a country - when the invading forces then allow that torture to continue unabated.

The fact that members of those invading forces then help provide the people for that torture to be practiced on, makes that justification even more nonsensical.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Once again (for the fuck knows how manyth time), my comments have been specifically regarding the practice of torture being used as a justification for invading a country - when the invading forces then allow that torture to continue unabated.

The fact that members of those invading forces then help provide the people for that torture to be practiced on, makes that justification even more nonsensical.
    I'm not arguing with that, but it's not relevant to my question.

You said the NZ troops were "guilty" of handing prisoners over for torture, I'm asking for your alternative plan.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    I'm not arguing with that, but it's not relevant to my question.
    And your question has no relevance to the point I was making.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    And your question has no relevance to the point I was making.

You failed to even make sense, but perhaps you'd better give up it seems beyond you.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    You failed to even make sense
    I suspect that failure may be yours.

Bike
    Yo momma
    You failed to even make sense, but perhaps you'd better give up it seems beyond you.
    You should put him on ignore.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Sold

While the world watches the impeachment show? - Magic happens!

China, Russia, North Korea and Iran Form Anti-American Alliance:- (Full article) https://videos.whatfinger.com/2020/0...ican-alliance/ - What kung fu dat? -

Bike
    Sold

Is this the underbelly of civil war beginning to come to the surface?

Northam Declares State Of Emergency In Virginia Because "Armed Militia Groups Plan To Storm The Capitol" - https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-storm-capitol - Not a good look!

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    As inconvenient as that is, I'm backing Trumps lies to outlast his photo collection

https://www.thedailybeast.com/parnas...ies-knowing-me

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    As inconvenient as that is, I'm backing Trumps lies to outlast his photo collection
    Might take longer than we think. This morning I saw a photo of Parnas with Ivana, Trump's wife number 1.
    Lev may have been around a while.

Devin Nunes, Republican Congressman from California, is suing an ever growing list of people and organisations including CNN, Twitter, and an imaginary cow. That latter is not quite as weird as it seems, Nunes describes himself as a farmer, but it seems his farm too is only imaginary.

Nunes' lawyer has now sent a five page letter to Ted Lieu, Democrat Congressman also from California, threatening legal action unless, among other things, Lieu issues a public apology for statements he has made about Nunes.

Lieu's reply has gained instant fame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EOhG4nwVAAAgy1e.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	491.6 KB 
ID:	344272  

Bike
    husaberg
    Trumps legal team
    Alan Dershowitz
    Dershowitz, has defended or advised on such high-profile cases as those of O.J. Simpson, Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein.
    Dershowitz was sued last year by one of Epstein’s accusers: Virginia Giuffre, previously known as Virginia Roberts, said Dershowitz falsely claimed she had fabricated the accusations. The lawsuit alleges that Dershowitz "was also a participant in sex trafficking, including as one of the men to whom Epstein lent out plaintiff for sex."

Kenneth Starr
    As independent counsel, he led the investigation into the Clintons and the Whitewater real estate deal, which led to the impeachment of President Bill Clinton.
    Current job: Until Friday, he was a Fox News contributor.

On NBC's "Today" show in 1999, he called Starr, at various points, “terrible,” “a lunatic” and “a disaster.”
    Starr told Fox News host Laura Ingraham last year that he was “in the room” when the sweetheart plea deal for Jeffrey Epstein was cut more than a decade ago with Alex Acosta 2008
    During his investigation of Clinton, Starr argued that hearing from witnesses was crucial (watch for Democrats to seize on this). "We cannot responsibly determine whether she [Lewinsky] is telling the truth without speaking directly to her," Starr said. He added: “We have found that there is no substitute for looking a witness in the eye, asking detailed questions, matching the answers against verifiable facts, and if appropriate, giving a polygraph test."
    Ken Starr resigned from Baylor when it became known he had covered up a sexual assault scandal.

Pam Bondi
    Current job: member of the White House impeachment communications team.
    Background: Until last year, Bondi was attorney general of Florida, an office she had held since 2011.

Bondi was involved in a Trump Foundation controversy after the charity was forced to pay a penalty for donating to a campaign group connected to Bondi. Bondi decided not to pursue fraud allegations against Trump University following the $25,000 donation, which was later deemed improper. (Refresh your memory with this 2016 Washington Post piece.) Bondi said in response to the news reports, "I never, nor was my office, investigating him. Never. I would never lie. I would never take money. I've been obviously devastated over this," according to the Tampa Bay Times.
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    …..according to the Tampa Bay Times.
    Says it all really.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Says it all really.
    As reliable as MSNBC. Anyway I'm enjoying the Dems making themselves look more stupid re Trumps impeachment articals. Must replenish the popcorn.

Bike
    husaberg
    Says it all really.
    NBC reported it as did all the other news organisations, but as it wasn't on the grider section daily stormer, i guess you missed it.........but you are welcome to attempt to disprove any off it, Knock yourself out.........
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...nchor-PamBondi

According to the tampa bay times its on a voice mail, but you of course would know better................
    Bondi has reportedly denied dropping any investigation during the time her office was contemplating whether to join a New York probe of Trump University. "I never, nor was my office, investigating him. Never. I would never lie. I would never take money. I've been obviously devastated over this," she said in a voice mail message that The Tampa Bay Times said she left with one of its reporters in June.
    https://abc7chicago.com/news/clinton...lings/1500360/

Bondi tried to refund the money in March because it came from a charitable foundation not authorized to make campaign contributions.
    But according to Nancy Watkins, a Tampa accountant for Bondi's political committee, And Justice for All, the refund was rejected and Trump wrote a personal check.
    Bondi's statement on Tuesday made no mention of the $25,000 Trump check. Nor did it refer to her involvement in a Trump conference call Monday
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Trump's defence team is an unlovely cast of characters; all feature on Fox News of course.

Dershovitz has had a distinguished career, Professor Emeritus at Harvard no less, but may now be senile? He was involved with Epstein to a greater extent than just the court case; he apparently received at least one massage from a young lady while a guest of Epstein's, but claimed he kept his underpants on. A Tui ad may be appropriate?

As a special prosecutor Starr hounded Bill Clinton for years, eventually getting him for the very important crime of lying about a blow job. Now though he says Trump's abuse of his office is not a crime as detailed in the constitution and there is no reason Trump should have been impeached. If Starr isn't the biggest hypocrite in the history of the world he has to be a finalist.

When she was Forida Attorney General Trump allegedly bought Bondi off with $25,000 from his charity. Apparently she was starting to investigate his fake university. IIRC that payment was one of the reasons his charity was considered to be operating outside the law, why it was ordered to cease operating, why neither Trump nor his kids are allowed to be involved with any charity, and the kids have to undertake charity training.

Like Trump said, "The best people."

But these things have been reported by most serious news organisations for years now. Sneering at a Tampa newspaper - from Florida where Bondi is from, and where Trump is resident now - is just sneering for the sake of sneering.

Thread Information