Page 539 of 638 FirstFirst ... 39439489529537538539540541549589 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Sold

Bigger than Obama?

Trump drops more bombs than Obama in Afghanistan! - MAGA? - Right on!

Bike
    Sold

Deal of the century? - apparently not all parties agree! - Really?

Trump reveals #StealOfTheCentury ? https://twitter.com/Ian56789/status/...rymakow.com%2F - At last, peace? - MIGA? - MAGA?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Jared is touting 'his' Middle East Peace Plan. Having no experience nor any qualifications for the job his father in law gave him despite the US anti-nepotism laws, he is keen for us to know he has read 25 books on the subject. How many of the 25 were written by Palestinians? My guess?

There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Jared is touting 'his' Middle East Peace Plan. Having no experience nor any qualifications for the job his father in law gave him despite the US anti-nepotism laws, he is keen for us to know he has read 25 books on the subject. How many of the 25 were written by Palestinians? My guess?

So a bit like Hunter Biden and the enegy sector ah.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post

Saw that, and points well made Pritch.
    And look, along came a trumpeteer with a bad case of the what abouts

Guess that is a lot easier than defending the indefensible eh.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Saw that, and points well made Pritch.
    And look, along came a trumpeteer with a bad case of the what abouts

Guess that is a lot easier than defending the indefensible eh.
    I'd say that links rather nicely back to the discussion in the other thread, as to who started what first, then getting upset when others do the same.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I'd say that links rather nicely back to the discussion in the other thread, as to who started what first, then getting upset when others do the same.
    Definitely funny to watch.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    And if the "what about" was comparable, I might agree. However, it was at best a clumsy attempt. On one hand we have a privileged rich daddies boy pulling in big bucks for doing fuck knows what vs a complete middle eastern novice laying out a plan that could potentially lay waste to thousands of lives.

Bike
    husaberg
    And if the "what about" was comparable, On one hand we have a privileged rich daddies boy pulling in big bucks for doing fuck knows what vs a complete middle eastern novice laying out a plan that could potentially lay waste to thousands of lives.
    Funny enough both of those examples could also describe DONALD TRUMP......
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    And if the "what about" was comparable, I might agree. However, it was at best a clumsy attempt. On one hand we have a privileged rich daddies boy pulling in big bucks for doing fuck knows what vs a complete middle eastern novice laying out a plan that could potentially lay waste to thousands of lives.
    What experience does a face need other than to be a face? Kushner is a presenter. He says what he's told to say.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    It's certainly fair to say that one is of a greater importance than the other, but it is also fair to say that Hunter was in a position to make decisions that could effect (in a very negative manner) thousands of lives, Not in a Bombs and Bullets sense,

although a slight flippant thought: The 'Experts' haven't gotten anywhere, so how much worse could an enthusiastic amateur be?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    What experience does a face need other than to be a face? Kushner is a presenter. He says what he's told to say.
    His title is Snr adviser to Trump......
    Abbe Lowell, the lawyer of Kushner, in a statement admitted that Kushner used private e-mail for official White House business. Kushner's father-in-law repeatedly criticized his opponent Hillary Clinton for her personal e-mail usage in her role as Secretary of State......

In late March 2017, Jared Kushner was also given the new role of leading the "White House Office of American Innovation", where Kushner reportedly has been focusing on improving governmental efforts with regard to Veterans Affairs, information-technology contracting, and the opioid crisis. Kushner was involved in the sale of $100+ billion of arms to Saudi Arabia, and during a meeting with Saudi officials at the White House, he called Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson to ask for a lower price on a radar system to detect ballistic missiles.

Kushner's business activities in China have drawn scrutiny for mixing government with business. Kushner's investments in real estate and financial services have also drawn controversy for conflicts of interest. In May, the Wall Street Journal reported that he had failed to disclose all required financial information in his security clearance applications, including that he owes $1 billion in loans

In February 2018, all White House staff holding interim Top Secret/SCI security clearances, including Kushner, were downgraded to Secret clearances.
    On May 23, 2018, Kushner received permanent Top Secret security clearance.
    In May, the Wall Street Journal reported that he had failed to disclose all required financial information in his security clearance applications, including that he owes $1 billion in loans
    In January 2019, Trump told the New York Times that he had not intervened to grant Kushner's security clearances. On February 8, 2019, Kushner's wife Ivanka also denied that Trump had intervened to grant her or Kushner's security clearances. However, on February 28, 2019, CNN (citing three anonymous sources) and The New York Times (citing four anonymous sources) reported that Trump had intervened to order the granting of those clearances. Reportedly, this is the first time a U.S. President has intervened in such a way.

like trump hes hardly self made.
    Following his father's conviction for fraud in 2005 and subsequent incarceration, Jared Kushner took over the management of his father's real estate company. As of 2019, Kushner's net worth is estimated at about $800 million
    Yet owes about a billion..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The US doesn't need diplomats, they've got Jared.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...n-palestinians
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    It's certainly fair to say that one is of a greater importance than the other, but it is also fair to say that Hunter was in a position to make decisions that could effect (in a very negative manner) thousands of lives, Not in a Bombs and Bullets sense,
    Absolutely zero comparison in my book

although a slight flippant thought: The 'Experts' haven't gotten anywhere, so how much worse could an enthusiastic amateur be?
    Equally flippant, go get a guy from HR and let him loose on your code for your most important application, let me know how it went?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Absolutely zero comparison in my book
    Fair enough, I agree it's not the same magnitude, but to me it is the same principle.

Equally flippant, go get a guy from HR and let him loose on your code for your most important application, let me know how it went?
    Maybe not from HR - but I've certainly let one of the Accounts ladies loose on the SQL backend for one of our most important apps.

It went so well that she went off and got herself another job with more pay and benefits....

(and yes I am salty about that, cause she was bloody good at her job)

Point was - if all the 'professionals' and 'Experts' have done nothing but make a pig's Breakfast of it - maybe a fresh pair of eyes will help and if not, it would be hard to do a worse job than what has happened before him.

Thread Information