Page 550 of 638 FirstFirst ... 50450500540548549550551552560600 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Damn you for those mental images.
    can't be any worse than waking up next to Mrs. obama.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    can't be any worse than waking up next to Mrs. obama.
    That's done it! I'm going to take a little blue pill so I can sleep tonight without having nightmares.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    And the Noble Peace Prize. I hear you can get them without doing diddly squat these days. Even better if you are a person of colour.
    So I hear... although I reckon that'll be reserved for his son-in-law as peace breaks out in the East.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Sold

The Lone Gunmen 1x01 Pilot 9/11 episode (Nobody knew???)

Here is the full pilot episode of “The Long Gunmen” which predicted 9/11. Rogue elements of the U.S. government plan to use a war-game scenario to crash a Boeing passenger jet from Boston into the World Trade Center.
    It aired on March 4, 2001. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTzZtxUcncg … 36:26 for anyone looking for the 9/11 prediction part. - - (Would they lie to us?) -

[Quote]
    jayc2469 (10 months ago)
    Immediately following the attacks, President George W. Bush stated that: "Nobody in our government at least, and I don't think the prior government, could envisage flying air planes into buildings" and National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice claimed: "no-one could have predicted that they would try to use an airplane as a missile". (Wiki)
    Breathtaking words from Bush, Rice et al at the time, considering the majority of reports they were getting from multiple security agencies suggested the contrary. This episodes producer(s) either had an inkling of foreknowledge or involvement in the Greatest Show On Earth that took place a few weeks after this was broadcast - or it was an incredible (but highly improbable) coincidence.[Unquote] - (Would they lie to us?) -

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    I saw a thing the other day, can't remember where, and thought it odd at the time. It was a video of Trump saying the word 17 repeatedly for what seemed like eternity. At one point in the video Trump says that the current day antics taking place are 17 years in the making. What happened 20th March 17 years ago? Could it be a date to put in the diary.........
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    So Trump's minions are still having secret meetings with Russians. Mike Pompeo had a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov at the Munich Conference a few days ago. To all intents and purposes this was a secret meeting - until it was reported in Russian media. Pompeo was reportedly angry when asked about it by US press.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/p...ich-conference
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    so trump's minions are still having secret meetings with russians. Mike pompeo had a meeting with russian foreign minister sergei lavrov at the munich conference a few days ago. To all intents and purposes this was a secret meeting - until it was reported in russian media. Pompeo was reportedly angry when asked about it by us press.

IN TODAYS NEWS, TWO POLITICIANS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES SPOKE TO EACH OTHER. LEFTWING SOURCES OUTRAGED.
    really?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    So Trump's minions are still having secret meetings with Russians. Mike Pompeo had a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov at the Munich Conference a few days ago. To all intents and purposes this was a secret meeting - until it was reported in Russian media. Pompeo was reportedly angry when asked about it by US press.

and as we all know the Russian media is always completely , accurate truthful and totally beyond outside influence...
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Sold

Chinatown New York?

New York Issued Gag order to Police over Corona Virus

Bike
    Sold

Targetting only the important stuff?

Spending priorities right on cue? - - https://twitter.com/HenryMakow/statu...rymakow.com%2F -

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    and as we all know the Russian media is always completely , accurate truthful and totally beyond outside influence...
    RT News is more accurate than CNN or MSNBC by very large margin..

Bike
    Sold

Same shit! - Different asshole?

Sanders tells New York Times he would consider a preemptive strike against Iran or North Korea:- - https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/202.../sand-f14.html - (America - Where everything changes - but stays the same?)

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Mayor Pete must have claimed he could speak Norwegian. Somebody asked him to translate, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." His translation was "What happens in Vegas lays in Vegas." So the same people are excitedly claiming he can't speak Norwegian.

WTF? Their president can barely speak English and people are criticising a candidate's Norwegian?

If they dislike him they might be better asking him about the black Police Chief he fired.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Sold

What Banking Bullshit smells like and even looks like?

Who Bought The $1.3 Trillion In Debt The US Government Added In 2019?:- - https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...ent-added-2019 - If not foreign holders, who else is there? -

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Who Bought The $1.3 Trillion In Debt The US Government Added In 2019?:- - https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...ent-added-2019 - If not foreign holders, who else is there? -
    The billions recently released through quantitative easing were funnelled directly into the stockmarket to keep it artificially inflated. The economy might be showing warning signs, but as long as the stockmarket looks good Trump is happy.

Thread Information