Page 551 of 638 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561601 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The billions recently released through quantitative easing were funnelled directly into the stockmarket to keep it artificially inflated. The economy might be showing warning signs, but as long as the stockmarket looks good Trump is happy.
    In other words proof positive that banking is just an official "Ponzi Scheme". - ............. (Look way officer nothing to see here?)

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    In other words proof positive that banking is just an official "Ponzi Scheme". - ............. (Look way officer nothing to see here?)
    Well, it's hard to argue with that in this particular instance.

The Fed is supposed to work independently of the government but Trump has been bullying them into submission. As members leave he replaces them with people whose main qualification is that they will do what he wants. That could go pear shaped in a big way.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Well at least Trump is cleaning up the swamp by letting big time fraudsters out of jail

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Well, it's hard to argue with that in this particular instance.

The Fed is supposed to work independently of the government but Trump has been bullying them into submission. As members leave he replaces them with people whose main qualification is that they will do what he wants. That could go pear shaped in a big way.
    The Fed is a big con job to the US citizens. Bascly set up to print money or restrict it when ever it wants.

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Well at least Trump is cleaning up the swamp by letting big time fraudsters out of jail
    https://www.commondreams.org/further...ardoning-swamp

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    So despite the best efforts of Trump and Barr, Trump's buddy Roger Stone has been sentenced to forty months in the big house. That's less than the sentencing guidelines suggested, even so it might be possible to use an egg timer to check his actual time served.

There is some interesting discussion about the implications of a pardon, should one be forthcoming. If pardoned you are automatically adjudjed guilty of the crime but the penalty is removed. There is no possibility of an appeal if pardoned, as Sherrif Arpaio discovered live on TV. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRKz...vUZ6Ai74bRNaxw

That clip is long but the relevant section starts about 4'40". Ari Melber, the MSNBC host on that clip, is a qualified lawyer.

There is also thought that someone convicted and subsequently pardoned, and therefore guilty, cannot plead the fifth under cross examination (the right not to incriminate themselves). So if Stone is called as a witness in future he will have to answer all questions.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Sold

Thats it in a nutshell!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    The Fed is a big con job to the US citizens. Bascly set up to print money or restrict it when ever it wants.
    The Fed is a private banking company that uses (costless) limitless otherwise public credit to shape and control public thinking and behaviour - that is where Rothschild's, Soros et al get their money from!

That is behind the true meaning when Rothschild stated:- "Give me control of a nations finance I care not who makes the rules" - He who holds the money holds the power - "Totally" and they do - because the world lets them!

Any bullying by Trump is done so at their bidding - not his! - Politicians are totally compromised people - puppets that do the bidding of the banking cartel etc - proof is all around us every day! Take a proper look!

Bike
    I Ride No More
    So despite the best efforts of Trump and Barr, Trump's buddy Roger Stone has been sentenced to forty months in the big house. That's less than the sentencing guidelines suggested, even so it might be possible to use an egg timer to check his actual time served.
    https://www.thebeaverton.com/2020/02...ential-pardon/

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    So the House Intelligence Committee has been advised by the Office of National Security that the Russians are actively interfering in the 2020 election. The Republican members of the Committee threw tantrums. Trump has replaced the top man of the Office with a puppet who has zero experience in any form of intelligence work.

Yet another, "What could possibly go wrong?"

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    So the House Intelligence Committee has been advised by the Office of National Security that the Russians are actively interfering in the 2020 election. The Republican members of the Committee threw tantrums. Trump has replaced the top man of the Office with a puppet who has zero experience in any form of intelligence work.

Yet another, "What could possibly go wrong?"
    And pray Tell - How exactly are they Interfering?

Because at the moment the Democrats are making themselves look like utter fools without any outside help and Trump's economy and domestic policy appears to be working as intended.

Wait....

Are you saying....

That the Russians are propping up the US economy to make it look good to keep Trump in power?!? Quick! To the Tinfoilmobile!
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    So Chicken Little is at it again."The Russians are coming!" since 2015. Must be some kind of KB record.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Because those nice Russians would never wish any ill on the USA.
    TDS

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    The five eyes. A way for every country to get around its domestic spying laws. Also a spiffing way for every other country to have access to information to meddle in the elections of other countries... or at the very least provide information for such things to take place. Political "infiltration" is not a new thing. As such, all populations have already had an entire lifetime of being bombarded with external "propaganda".

Odd how it's suddenly an issue this time.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Hopefully the Russians will get behind that other billionaire this time, we need some variety.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Thread Information