Page 579 of 638 FirstFirst ... 79479529569577578579580581589629 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Eagles eye view of the current world situation - God and all his churches have been shut down and replaced by an imaginary bug - now the bug has taken control and power over world governments?

The banking cartel is loading the governments/corporations with ever mounting debt while the "bug" holds/controls the world in compulsory lock-down?

Who is really in control? - The bug or the bankers? ............................ The BANKERS all the way to the .............. bank? - Don't let it bug you but it's now day 5 in New Zealand. -

THe families of over 25000 people worldwide might question your "imaginary bug". And you are in the target demographic of the "imaginary bug" - hope you are being careful
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    THe families of over 25000 people worldwide might question your "imaginary bug". And you are in the target demographic of the "imaginary bug" - hope you are being careful
    He's not that old. Dad told the family to fuck off when they offered to do the groceries for him. He rocked around to the local supermarket in his 4be4. Get the wheel chair a trolly that can attached to the wheel chair. Security let him straight in. Mean while normies where lined up in a 20 yard que.

I love my Dad. Thaught me and my one year younger bro a lot of practitail stuff when working on his British shitters.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Yes I am thank you very much. - I am more worried about others than myself therefore I am being totally compliant.

Was suggesting peoples beliefs/attention have been forcibly swapped from one imaginary control (god?) to another (the bug?) and the arguments over true or false are almost as intense.

The difference this time is as never before - the churches are closed down and the religious are prevented from attending to their flock - never heard of that before -ever? (Curious rather than religious)

The consequences of backing one over the other and losing appear to be much more favouring the bug than god if you get it wrong?

I find it amazing how compliant the people have been over this - how long will it last and what will it be like when they finally "break" out?

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Yes I am thank you very much. - I am more worried about others than myself therefore I am being totally compliant.

Was suggesting peoples beliefs/attention have been forcibly swapped from one imaginary control (god?) to another (the bug?) and the arguments over true or false are almost as intense.

The difference this time is as never before - the churches are closed down and the religious are prevented from attending to their flock - never heard of that before -ever? (Curious rather than religious)

The consequences of backing one over the other and losing appear to be much more favouring the bug than god if you get it wrong?

I find it amazing how compliant the people have been over this - how long will it last and what will it be like when they finally "break" out?

ok then but one is imaginary and the other is very real. The compliance would suggest that most people understand the consequences of backing the wrong one. Those who insist their imaginary friend will look after them may well be dissappointed. https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...onavirus-42702
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    husaberg
    Eagles eye view of the current world situation - God and all his churches have been shut down and replaced by an imaginary bug - now the bug has taken control and power over world governments?

The banking cartel is loading the governments/corporations with ever mounting debt while the "bug" holds/controls the world in compulsory lock-down?

Who is really in control? - The bug or the bankers? ............................ The BANKERS all the way to the .............. bank? - Don't let it bug you but it's now day 5 in New Zealand. -
    Imaginary Bug...........
    I knew the person that just died, she was a lovely lady as was her husband who passed away less than a year ago, she lived about 2km away from me or less than 1.5km as the crow flys , are you seriously suggesting we are all imagining she just died.
    Because if you are, you are more deluded, than even i ever suspected.

I would suggest if you dont believe the covid 19 is real feel ,free to take zero precautions. start by licking all the doorknobs you can find.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Sold
    Posted for TBOTB.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It has often been said that the most powerful weapon against Trump is his own words. So there is an ad out that his people are suing to get stopped. It contains mainly Trump quotes so it's hard to see how they can succeed. Meanwhile the Streisand effect kicks in, in spades, although that would be one of the many things the idiot in chief knows nothing about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfGUpS5s7yA
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    I knew the person that just died
    Name dropper.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    I knew the person that just died,
    Weeeeell I guess that answers John's question.

"Does anyone actually know anybody who has contracted and tested positive or died from this Covid-19 (Corona-virus)?""
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Name dropper.
    So a nice old lady dying, is a joke to you is it. There is a surprise, gee, who would have ever expected a narcissistic troll attempt from you.

Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Weeeeell I guess that answers John's question.

"Does anyone actually know anybody who has contracted and tested positive or died from this Covid-19 (Corona-virus)?""
    With older patients it can "be died with Covid 19" as well rather than always died from, as it can add to the issues rather then be the sole causation factor.
    One experts predicting 200,000 Covid 19 deaths in the USA
    I have have seen a model and epidemic expert with 2 million possible deaths for the USA.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imp...16-03-2020.pdf
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    I Ride No More

Another Wee Surprise

Don,
    Having just signed a Signing Agreement revoking the agreed oversight of the money to be allocated to the financial industry, now you go and cancel the just-agreed production agreement of much needed ventilators by GM:

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...ects-1-billion

[Edit]
    Ignore the above post. Failed to check date of the above article.

GM is apparently continuing with ventilator manufacture as a priority:

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/03/3...s-coronavirus/

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Imaginary Bug...........
    I knew the person that just died, she was a lovely lady as was her husband who passed away less than a year ago, she lived about 2km away from me or less than 1.5km as the crow flys , are you seriously suggesting we are all imagining she just died.
    Because if you are, you are more deluded, than even i ever suspected.

I would suggest if you don't believe the covid 19 is real feel ,free to take zero precautions. start by licking all the doorknobs you can find.
    I used to work with Peter's sister (she's awesome) and I met them in 1992. You are correct, they were both lovely. I used to stop in for a cup of tea when I was down that way on a Coast pilgrimage. I was completely shocked to hear that he had died last year, and now this.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    I used to work with Peter's sister (she's awesome) and I met them in 1992. You are correct, they were both lovely. I used to stop in for a cup of tea when I was down that way on a Coast pilgrimage. I was completely shocked to hear that he had died last year, and now this.
    Yip great people, Peter was a fixture at the golf course, i would wager he spent 10x the time helping the course than he ever did playing golf.
    He would always use his skills to help others be it fixing saws or using them.
    I knew them through my misses, as she was from down South Westland.
    She came off a farm at Whataroa
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    So a nice old lady dying, is a joke to you is it.
    No, the nice old lady isn't the joke.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntspam View Post
    No, the nice old lady isn't the joke.
    I am well aware psychopaths such as yourself, cant fathom empathy stevo, they just dont have the emotional depths past their own shallow emotional insecurities. that's why you can only troll.
    No need to worry about your epitaph though, It will not read, lovely person, nice guy or even decent person.
    It will likely read delusional conspiracy theorist, internet troll and fixture at the Taupo public toilets.
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information