Page 5 of 638 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    So far yes.
    You taking the piss right? this is a guy who advocated war crimes on national TV, you want him in charge?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    Politics, especially American, isn't promotion or marketing? News to me.

Not pro Trump or anything, but WTF Obama?
    Yeh, some of that was way over the top, but he is selling a message to US plebery. Honestly like, 'you guys are a bunch of fucktards, but for the love of god don't pick the Drumpf, the fuckiest fucktard of them all to lead you' may not go down as well...
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    YZ 144, monster 800, rs250

simple question, why did the Soviets modify a air-raid shelter into a gas chamber? what was their intention?

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by yokel View Post

You voted for Helen didn't you?

Bike
    2005 GSXR750
    I like Hilary Clinton and think she is a very good candidate and will make an excellent President. She is smart and knows her policy and issues. She is familiar with heads of state from all over the world from her days as Secretary of State, as well as when she was First Lady. She also has a very strong character, stronger I think than Obama, and I think she will be able to get more done with a Republican Congress than he managed to do.

She lacks charisma, which is ironic considering her husband has so much. I wish this didn't matter as much, and that people would vote with their heads more, and less as if it is a school popularity contest. I am glad she is running again, and think she is very much the best choice.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Okey Dokey View Post
    I like Hilary Clinton and think she is a very good candidate and will make an excellent President. She is smart and knows her policy and issues. She is familiar with heads of state from all over the world from her days as Secretary of State, as well as when she was First Lady. She also has a very strong character, stronger I think than Obama, and I think she will be able to get more done with a Republican Congress than he managed to do.

She lacks charisma, which is ironic considering her husband has so much. I wish this didn't matter as much, and that people would vote with their heads more, and less as if it is a school popularity contest. I am glad she is running again, and think she is very much the best choice.
    And she's as corrupt as the best of them.

Bike
    Yo momma

You don't know what you are talking about. Hillary is the most corrupt, lying and careless one of them all. She wouldn't have a shit show with the Republicans either. The only thing you did get right is that she is stronger than the monkey that is the current president but that is not saying much. Go back to the Herald and see what other misinformation they can feed you.

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    And she's as corrupt as the best of them.
    That's never ruled out any other politician ...
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    That's never ruled out any other politician ...
    Correct - it's usually the uncorrupted politicians that get ruled out.

Bike
    2005 GSXR750
    Sorry, I don't read the Herald. Do you get it in Oregon?

I still stand by what I wrote. She actually worked really well with the Republican members of Congress when she was Secretary Of State, and they had lots of respect for her, and praised her when she finished there. She negotiates and works hard to find deals & solutions. I hope she can build on that in the future, although I know the two major parties often refuse to try and work together.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    I like Hilary Clinton and think she is a very good candidate and will make an excellent President. She is smart and knows her policy and issues. She is familiar with head.

Fixed
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    Sorry, I don't read the Herald. Do you get it in Oregon?

I still stand by what I wrote. She actually worked really well with the Republican members of Congress when she was Secretary Of State, and they had lots of respect for her, and praised her when she finished there. She negotiates and works hard to find deals & solutions. I hope she can build on that in the future, although I know the two major parties often refuse to try and work together.
    Is that you Hillary??

Yeah she did a bang up job in libya.
    She is as dumb as a sack of hammers.

Vs Trump who is not a pussy worshipping mangina.

simple question, why did the Soviets modify a air-raid shelter into a gas chamber? what was their intention?

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Whoever wins Goldman Sachs will be there for them....
    http://www.ibtimes.com/goldman-sachs...ttacks-2274629
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by yokel View Post
    Is that you Hillary??

Yeah she did a bang up job in libya.
    She is as dumb as a sack of hammers.

Vs Trump who is not a pussy worshipping mangina.

None of them are dumb.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    None of them are dumb.
    Have you not heard the nonsense that comes out of Hillary's mouth?

As for Trump, can he be stumped?

Bike
    Prolight 250,XR4hundy
    best thing for Donald would be ....
    The Heart is the drum keeping time for everyone....

Thread Information