Page 103 of 638 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    But seeing as you consider yourself so smart and think i am retarded, why lets both do iq test.
    That's the same sort of insecurity that TDL exhibits.

Would you call yourself autistic too?

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    This news conference was mainly plugged by Trump supporters hoping for information that would cripple Clinton's candidacy. They were pissed off when, having stayed up until 3AM, all they got was basically a Wikileaks infomercial.

As Assange said, if there was an important announcement it wouldn't be made at 3.00AM US EST.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...weeks.amp.html
    Assange wants to go home - begging forgiveness might do it: http://video.foxnews.com/v/515475297...#sp=show-clips maybe he has struck a deal! Time will tell

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    That's the same sort of insecurity that TDL exhibits.

Would you call yourself autistic too?

Sounds like a change of subject, due to your own unwillingness to undertake an IQ test.
    Or are you just formulating yet another conspiracy theory?
    Ps you really need to get your own material. Yokel only used that one three days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by yokel View Post
    You'll be glad to know that your autism is by choice and is the mainstream media's fault.

'I don't care, fuck them all I'm voting for Trump'
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Assange wants to go home
    What home? He is Australian after all. The yanks only think they rule the world. OK, they would rule this bit if Key had his way but...
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Sold
    What home? He is Australian after all. The yanks only think they rule the world. OK, they would rule this bit if Key had his way but...
    The only thing this election result will change will be cosmetic - the Yanks know they rule the world (including this bit) but for someone else other than themselves!

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    The only thing this election result will change will be cosmetic - the Yanks know they rule the world (including this bit) but for someone else other than themselves!
    The last time a country was as broke as the USA currently presently is, WWII was the only solution

But let's not worry about war. Even though Putin has told his people to get ready for war, our media tells us about Kim Kardashian getting robbed and the attackers didn't consider her attractive enough (without makeup on) to screw.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    The last time a country was as broke as the USA currently presently is, WWII was the only solution

But let's not worry about war. Even though Putin has told his people to get ready for war, our media tells us about Kim Kardashian getting robbed and the attackers didn't consider her attractive enough (without makeup on) to screw.
    And they lead the news with a story about a busybody fuckwit who filmed an all black who had just scored a starfucker. This is why I love new Zealand.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    You mean something else happened in the world other than an All Black getting a shot away in a shithouse?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yo momma
    You mean something else happened in the world other than an All Black getting a shot away in a shithouse?
    If you ask the NZ media the answer is no.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando

I've never really worked out ( given it much thought) how building air craft carriers, liberty ships, tanks, planes, bombs and bullets and having thousands/millions killed is good for an economy.

Oh hang on ....it was because the US was out of range of enemy bombers and ships ( other than some pesky U boats) and from memory the only Japanese strike on US mainland was a Japanese balloon bomb that landed in Montana or somewhere...

The British Germans and Japanese did not see to do too well out of it at the time.

See the Russians moving nukes into Kalingrad ( formally a bit of Germany) and the Chinese getting miffed about missles on the Korean penin....sticky out bit.

Got that off MSM so its probably not true eh Stewart ( Jokel)
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    You forgot Pearl Harbour

AND I'm transferring my entire pension portfolio into weapons/defence industry stocks

Bike
    Sold
    You forgot Pearl Harbour

AND I'm transferring my entire pension portfolio into weapons/defence industry stocks
    Not to worry that's been updated by 9/11 - strange that they haven't made a movie of that yet!

Maybe it's still considered fresh enough and the so called war on terror is still playing continuously live in every Middle Eastern theatre!

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    You forgot Pearl Harbour

I referred to Mainland US, not the occupied islands of Hawaii.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Not to worry that's been updated by 9/11 - strange that they haven't made a movie of that yet!

Maybe it's still considered fresh enough and the so called war on terror is still playing continuously live in every Middle Eastern theatre!
    Probably because with nearly all those involved being from that medieval place called Saudi Arabia and so called allies it might upset the House of Saud.

Bike
    husaberg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F218710%2FScre.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	324973Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen_shot_2016-05-30_at_11.33.00_am.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	324969Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen_shot_2016-05-30_at_11.28.35_am.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	324970Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen_shot_2016-05-30_at_11.28.06_am.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	324971Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen_shot_2016-05-30_at_11.31.57_am.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	324972
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information