Page 111 of 638 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    ....but I note that the pro football players in the US have challenged the sentiment.
    Yeah, that one made me piss myself.

Bike
    Yo momma
    I know you have trouble digesting simple things, but it was not "locker room talk". It was an admission of multiple sexual assaults. A version of that "star syndrome" thing Bill Cosby, Sir James Wilson Vincent Saville, OBE, KCSG, and others have exhibited?

Incidentally I take it you haven't spent much time in locker rooms, but I note that the pro football players in the US have challenged the sentiment.

Monica is irrelevant. I guess that all happened before you were born? That was done to death at the time: a Special Prosecutor, the whole nine yards. There were more details about that in the press than anybody needed or wanted. Monica was not assaulted, she was a willing participant. If calling her a "loon" is abuse then Hillary is guilty, but most people (the sane ones) wouldn't see it that way.
    Mate, not having a go at you but both sides are digging up years and decades old shit. Both sides are desperate. From over here Hillary's lot appear to be the more desperate, the ads they put on TV are sometimes outrageous. If DT's comments are fair game then so is Bills putting a stogie up that fat cunts cunt, willing participant or not.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by yokel View Post
    What does this Mark Dice dude and ancient aliens have to do with Trump's wall and Bill Clinton the rapist.

You sure is one whacky clown.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    You posted him or are you too stupid to realise that, Even as i type this, I understand you are indeed too stupid to realise that.
    I dont give a fuck who this Mark Dice is so I'll ask again you dumb cunt, what does this Mark Dice dude and ancient aliens have to do with Trump's wall and Bill Clinton the rapist.

If you have an actual answer then shut your stupid mouth.
    Yet you were the one that induced Mark Dice as an expert witness oh witless one.
    Frankly I am not surprised he was rather anti the Clintons, especially considering he has said that they are shapeshifting lizards from another planet.
    Soucse The Bohemian Grove: Facts & Fiction
    I doubt you think that that is pertinent as you likely share the same delusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    YZ 144, monster 800, rs250
    Yet you were the one that induced Mark Dice as an expert witness oh witless one.
    Frankly I am not surprised he was rather anti the Clintons, especially considering he has said that they are shapeshifting lizards from another planet.

I doubt you think that that is pertinent as you likely share the same delusions.
    Expert witness??
    What the fuck are you on about you delusional cunt?

I'll ask again WTF has this Mark Dice dude and ancient aliens have to with Bill and trump?
    simple question, why did the Soviets modify a air-raid shelter into a gas chamber? what was their intention?

Bike
    I know you have trouble digesting simple things, but it was not "locker room talk". It was an admission of multiple sexual assaults. A version of that "star syndrome" thing Bill Cosby, Sir James Wilson Vincent Saville, OBE, KCSG, and others have exhibited?

Incidentally I take it you haven't spent much time in locker rooms, but I note that the pro football players in the US have challenged the sentiment.

Monica is irrelevant. I guess that all happened before you were born? That was done to death at the time: a Special Prosecutor, the whole nine yards. There were more details about that in the press than anybody needed or wanted. Monica was not assaulted, she was a willing participant. If calling her a "loon" is abuse then Hillary is guilty, but most people (the sane ones) wouldn't see it that way.

Actually Monica is quite relevant, as it got Bill fucking well impeached for being a lying cunt.
    However Trumps 'locker room talk ' is irrelevant.

And what's this bullshit notion that men are not allowed to say a bad thing about women? Or talk about them sexually?

This locker 'shocker' as backfired epically for Hillary and her handlers.

simple question, why did the Soviets modify a air-raid shelter into a gas chamber? what was their intention?

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Well I would have given her one ....

sent for a divine source
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    husaberg
    Expert witness??
    What the fuck are you on about you delusional cunt?

I'll ask again WTF has this Mark Dice dude and ancient aliens have to with Bill and trump?
    You posted the Mark Dice video, maybe if you actually watched the video you posted, or had an IQ that not measured in two digits. You could figure it out by applying some basic logic. Alas you are yokel.

Actually Monica is quite relevant, as it got Bill fucking well impeached for being a lying cunt.
    However Trumps 'locker room talk ' is irrelevant.

And what's this bullshit notion that men are not allowed to say a bad thing about women? Or talk about them sexually?

This locker 'shocker' as backfired epically for Hillary and her handlers.

https://youtu.be/VMBmGWqZjL8
    Note bill clinton is not running for president.

Trump actually is.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Mondo trasho ...
    https://youtu.be/bFKVCrBXf18

Much better than the the debate....

sent for a divine source
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    You posted the Mark Dice video, maybe if you actually watched the video you posted, or had an IQ that not measured in two digits. You could figure it out by applying some basic logic. Alas you are yokel.

Note bill clinton is not running for president.

Trump actually is.
    I'll ask again, what the fuck does Mark Dice have to do we bill the rapist or trumps wall??

Note Clinton is running for president.
    'Do you want a rapist in the Whitehouse'

Tell me about your Mark Dice ancient alien 'logic'?

Bike
    husaberg
    I'll ask again, what the fuck does Mark Dice have to do we bill the rapist or trumps wall??

Note Clinton is running for president.
    'Do you want a rapist in the Whitehouse'

Tell me about your Mark Dice ancient alien 'logic'?
    You are too stupid for words, why don't you go back and see that is a question you put to Woodman you fuckwit.
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...post1131006427
    Mark dice is a fuckwit of the highest order.. But as you are too stupid to notice that feel free to keep posting his videos.

Trump has been also accused of being a rapist, Hillary hasn't. then again you posted in another thread that womean enjoy being raped.

Or did you forget that?

PS this is what trump had to say about bill clinton.

In 1999, Trump faulted Bill Clinton for the way he handled the Lewinsky scandal, and complained about his choice in women: “He handled the Monica situation disgracefully. It’s sad because he would go down as a great president if he had not had this scandal. People would have been more forgiving if he’d had an affair with a really beautiful woman of sophistication. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe were on a different level.
    During a 2001 interview, Trump again expressed sympathy for Bill Clinton, arguing that the former president’s biggest mistake was answering questions about his sex life. Trump said he likes Clinton, and finds it all too easy to understand why the then-president found it hard to answer the question: “Did you f— Monica?” “What he should have done is fought for years not to answer it,” Trump said in the interview. “I mean, isn’t it amazing and terrible that a guy — a president — is put in that position? He could have gone down as truly great and, instead, you know, he’ll be viewed somewhat differently, which is really a shame.”
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    You are too stupid for words, why don't you go back and see that is a question you put to Woodman you fuckwit.

Mark dice is a fuckwit of the highest order.. But as you are too stupid to notice that feel free to keep posting his videos.

Trump has been also accused of being a rapist, Hillary hasn't. then again you posted in another thread that womean enjoy being raped.

Or did you forget that?

No you are a stupid fuckwit of the highest order.

Explain why trumps wall is 'racist '?

Bike
    husaberg
    No you are a stupid fuckwit of the highest order.

Explain why trumps wall is 'racist '?
    As below.......
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...post1131006427

Trump has been also accused of being a rapist, Hillary hasn't. then again you posted in another thread that woman enjoy being raped.

Or did you forget that?

I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    As below.......
    So you have no answer, why am I not surprised.

The fact is trumps wall or the man himself is not racist.

Bike
    husaberg
    So you have no answer, why am I not surprised.

The fact is trumps wall or the man himself is not racist.
    I am surprised you can find your way out of the house each morning
    No answer to what?
    Do you think i am Woodman.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	retard.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	188.5 KB 
ID:	325055
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    I am surprised you can find your way out of the house each morning
    No answer to what?
    Do you think i am Woodman.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	retard.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	188.5 KB 
ID:	325055
    What the fuck has Mark Dice and ancient aliens have to do with bill the rapist and trumps fucking wall?
    You stupid twat

Moving on that meat sack husaberg.

This is quite interesting, so Trump was meant to be a straw man candidate?

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2136.htm

Looks like that have nothing on trump rooting some 13 year old.

Thread Information