Page 306 of 638 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Maybe all those cunts who mostly can’t prove who they are or where they came from should be shipped to NZ and can set up shop in your neighborhood.
    Other than an accident of birth which ensured you were born in a civilisation which kept records, they're simply doing what you did, attracted to the bright lights and promises of big money.

I suggest you should keep duplicate records of your green card and passport etc. Under this administration, you could become an illegal alien very easily...

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Other than an accident of birth which ensured you were born in a civilisation which kept records, they're simply doing what you did, attracted to the bright lights and promises of big money.

I suggest you should keep duplicate records of your green card and passport etc. Under this administration, you could become an illegal alien very easily...
    Maybe all those people heard trumps speach at the UN and didnt know it was a utter joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, nevermind the constitution, Trump wants to revoke the birthright citizenship clause. Interesting because of all his five kids only Tiffany would qualify for citizenship on that basis. Then again, he thinks the laws don't apply to him or his. We'll see...
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Yeah, nevermind the constitution, Trump wants to revoke the birthright citizenship clause. Interesting because of all his five kids only Tiffany would qualify for citizenship on that basis. Then again, he thinks the laws don't apply to him or his. We'll see...
    Wasn't she the one that forgot to register to vote so she never even voted for her dad.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma

I didn’t do any wall jumping or tunneling.
    I’m long past the greencard (resident) scenario. When I chose to move here permanently I became a citizen and assimilated. I work for money I don’t leech off the welfare system and I vote when it is time to do so. I welcome anyone here as long as they come here legally and correctly. The aussies hav the right idea immigration wise and I congratulate them on evicting non citizen scumbags. NZ should watchband learn.

Bike
    Exercycle
    I didn’t do any wall jumping or tunneling.
    I’m long past the greencard (resident) scenario. When I chose to move here permanently I became a citizen and assimilated. I work for money I don’t leech off the welfare system and I vote when it is time to do so. I welcome anyone here as long as they come here legally and correctly. The aussies hav the right idea immigration wise and I congratulate them on evicting non citizen scumbags. NZ should watchband learn.
    You've been away too long - NZ learn anything from Australia ? You're dreamin mate.....

Bike
    Sold
    President notwithstanding, US response to everything? - https://twitter.com/The_Cyrenian/sta...rymakow.com%2F

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Wasn't she the one that forgot to register to vote so she never even voted for her dad.
    Maybe she just found a good excuse to give to him ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I don’t leech off the welfare system and I vote when it is time to do so.
    You're starting to sound like a Trumpist. They're always whinging about "illegals" leeching off the welfare system and voting illegally whereas anybody with a functioning brain knows illegal immigrants can't get welfare and they can't vote.

Most do pay taxes though although they get nothing in return.

I note that some wealthy white woman was recently expressing concern that immigrants would be squatting in her house at the lake. As Bill Maher said, they are coming to clean her house not to squat in it. Anyhoo the whole topic of immigrants squatting in people's houses was raised on "Stormfront". Fuck that.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Sold
    This pretty much sums up American and her politics?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    There is an air of panic in the Whitehouse currently. Trump is calling a group of desperate people, mainly women and kids, eight hundred miles away, an "invasion". That's patently ludicrous. Thing is though, he then uses this "invasion" to declare a national emergency. It's against the law in the US for the military to be deployed against US civilians so he needs a "national emergency" however absurd.
    What would you call lots of people trying to enter your country illegally, under the fiat of force then?

As for US Military being deployed against US Civilians - What a shame for your point that they aren't US Civiliians...

And finally - this is not the first time a President has deployed Troops to the border...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    What would you call lots of people trying to enter your country illegally, under the fiat of force then?

As for US Military being deployed against US Civilians - What a shame for your point that they aren't US Civiliians...

And finally - this is not the first time a President has deployed Troops to the border...

They are not necessarily trying to enter illegally. Asylum seeking is not illegal.
    Who mentioned force?

Once in the USA, if they get that far, they are protected by the Constitution the same as any US civilian. (With the proviso that Trump neither knows nor cares about the Constitution.)

OK, I'll bite, what other president(s) sent the army to the border?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    They are not necessarily trying to enter illegally. Asylum seeking is not illegal.
    Who mentioned force?
    Then why do it as a Massive Group? If they are seeking Asylum, why not do it in the first safe country they reached? As for force - Did they peacefully follow the lawful instructions given to them by the Mexican Authorities?

Once in the USA, if they get that far, they are protected by the Constitution the same as any US civilian. (With the proviso that Trump neither knows nor cares about the Constitution.)
    Might I make an observation that those who are vetted by the US and found to be genuine Asylum Seekers and let through, are not the ones that the Troops are being sent to turn back?

OK, I'll bite, what other president(s) sent the army to the border?
    Bush and Obama sent the National Guard to the border (You'll note I said 'troops').
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    husaberg
    Then why do it as a Massive Group? If they are seeking Asylum, why not do it in the first safe country they reached? As for force - Did they peacefully follow the lawful instructions given to them by the Mexican Authorities?

Might I make an observation that those who are vetted by the US and found to be genuine Asylum Seekers and let through, are not the ones that the Troops are being sent to turn back?

Bush and Obama sent the National Guard to the border (You'll note I said 'troops').
    Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
    “Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
    With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

but seriously, it not as if trumps grandparents were immigrants or two of his three wives or all of his servants
    but if he doesnt want these people trying to come to America he should try t be a bit more modest as to how great he has made America

I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Which is completely irrelevant.

Hopefully Trump will be knobbled Wednesday evening our time and the Nazi pricks who have felt emboldened by his rants will crawl back under their rocks.

Thread Information