Page 457 of 638 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Its a good thing for me then that I have more Rant and rave cred than you then huh?
    As voted by yourself, and speaking of which it just proves on KB, your just a sad lonely voice in the wilderness Austin
    Too add to that, you are as fake as your hero. Your profile says you have an Aprillia, but in reality you actually have a broken neglected FZR250, which you should pass along to someone that will actually do something with it.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Just saw something that brought me joy. You may remember a photograph of a woman cyclist flipping the bird at the presidential motorcade. She was subsequently fired from her job for this heinous crime. In the current elections though, she has defeated the Republican incumbent for a seat on her county board.
    Hehehe, that is poetic justice right there. After losing The governorship in Kentucky earlier today, maybe the other republicans will realize now the poison chalice that Trump has become and will be sharpening up their knives for the impeachment ambush Trump could now well receive.
    I would still like to see him demolished in 2020, but a good ole lynching by his own party would be a close second place

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I've told you of my first hand experience living in a red state, and I told you people are sick and tired of his drama and lies. This is the tip of the spear. Roll on 2020.
    Do you think these people will vote for Warren, the likely next Democrat POTUS candidate, because
    A. They like her
    B. She is a democrat
    or
    C. She is not Donald Trump and would vote for anyone that also isn't Donald Trump.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Do you think these people will vote for Warren, the likely next Democrat POTUS candidate, because
    A. They like her
    B. She is a democrat
    or
    C. She is not Donald Trump and would vote for anyone that also isn't Donald Trump.
    I would imagine it would be a combination of all 3.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Who would of thought a huge unaffordable tax cut for the rich would not trickle down to the rest of the population... That's right, just about every economist at the time Trump signed off on it.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12282408

Bike
    Sold
    The only parties that ever benefit from any politicians actions are those that back them "financially" - never been any different. -

Bike
    Yo momma
    I would imagine it would be a combination of all 3.
    If they do go with Warren I predict they will loose heavier than last time.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Just saw something that brought me joy. You may remember a photograph of a woman cyclist flipping the bird at the presidential motorcade. She was subsequently fired from her job for this heinous crime. In the current elections though, she has defeated the Republican incumbent for a seat on her county board.
    "Wins the Election"
    "County Board"

So, not anything that anyone gives a shit about?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    If they do go with Warren I predict they will loose heavier than last time.
    I'm no Warren fan, to be brutally honest, I'm not much of a fan of any of them. Thought mayor Pete had potential, but I'm going a bit off him too.

However, having said that, I still feel Trump is worse than all of them. The day before Trump flew into Kentucky, his guy was 5 points up in polls. After Trumps rally he lost those points and subsequently the election. Trump really is a poison chalice now and all the republicans currently riding on his coat tails are in for a very unpleasant ride. In my opinion if course.

Bike
    aprilia
    The day before Trump flew into Kentucky, his guy was 5 points up in polls. After Trumps rally he lost those points and subsequently the election. Trump really is a poison chalice now and all the republicans currently riding on his coat tails are in for a very unpleasant ride. In my opinion if course.

BOOM!!!!!!

Gov. Bevin officially requests recanvas in general election (A recanvass is not a recount they are going to actually check the machines for "anomalies")

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Go...564567581.html

VOTER FRAUD!!!! 100%

GOP-Attorney General got --- 823k VOTES
    GOP-Agriculture Commissioner Got --- 821k VOTES
    GOP - Treasurer GOT --- 855K VOTES

And then the
    GOP Governor - ONLY GOT --- 704k VOTES
    and the DEMOCRAT WON with 708k VOTES

THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD
    THOSE VOTERS WHO VOTED FOR
    GOP-Attorney General,
    GOP-Agriculture Commissioner,
    GOP - Treasurer
    DID NOT FOR
    THE GOP GOVERNOR !!!!
    Bevin, Matthew won in a LANDSLIDE and he KNOWS IT!!

https://www.wdrb.com/news/next-steps...5606891ff.html

"Bevin also noted that he faced a similar situation during the last election, and was ultimately declared the winner. "

https://web.archive.org/web/20191106...92891238576128

Sugilefticle =

Bike
    Sold
    Dr Corsi "CIA Runs The Drug Cartel"
    7,146 views •5 Nov 2019

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Dr Corsi "CIA Runs The Drug Cartel"
    7,146 views •5 Nov 2019

Why do you think Trump is now saying he's going to go after the cartels directly and offered the mexican pres the US military to go after them?

But of course the mexican pres (who will be getting his strings pulled by the cartels/CIA said no.....)

If anyone believe's all the stuff that has happened in the last three years in coincidence then they must of evolved from cabbages or something.

The deepstate/cia attacks Trump and he attacks them back.

Its going to be funny as shit if Trump just does a Bin laden style raid across the border and fucks all the cartels up royally as thats whats likely to happen next imo.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    BOOM!!!!!!

VOTER FRAUD!!!! 100%

THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD
    THOSE VOTERS WHO VOTED FOR
    WEEEEEEE!!!! Austin, your epic melt down is waaaay better than any fireworks I saw on Guy Fawkes night - can hardly wait till Trump gets impeached and removed, or voted out in 2020. If your reaction to this is anything to go by, I'm definitly going to have 40 gallon drums of popcorn on standby

Why do you think Trump is now saying he's going to go after the cartels directly and offered the mexican pres the US military to go after them?

But of course the mexican pres (who will be getting his strings pulled by the cartels/CIA said no.....)
    OR, the Mexican president has seen how Trump has been treating "allies" of late

Bike
    Yo momma
    Just saw something that brought ppl me joy. You may remember a photograph of a woman cyclist flipping the bird at the presidential motorcade.
    She subsequently quit her job
    Fixed for accuracy.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Voter fraud is very rare in the US of A, unlike electoral fraud which is common. The Governor who got the arse was one of those who been making healthcare cover difficult to access. That, and a visit from Trump, would be enough to sink anybody’s chances.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information