Page 470 of 638 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    aprilia
    Ukraine was the second largest clinton foundation donor.....

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52561📁
    Read carefully.

Bike
    I Ride No More

A Hedge, Mon

Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post

If China wasnts to be the world hedgemonic superpower they are going to have to TAKE IT!!
    You don't think that instead of a hedge, the Chinese might settle for a nice shrubbery ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69iB-xy0u4A

You reckon that their position is set in stone. "A hedge - or else it's open hostilities" ?

I know that Don, the master negotiator, is having a few problems at the moment getting the first part of the US-China trade deal over
    the line, and the unanimous vote on the HK Human Rights and Democracy Act is not going to help matters.

But I think that you're looking at this the wrong way around. And not as a potential "solution" to your hedge problem..

We all know that the English are a nation of "gardens and gardeners".

Well, maybe after Boris has managed to achieve a Hard Brexit - and the US has had a chance to negotiate a new trade deal with the UK
    (and financially "raped and pillaged" them) , then perhaps Don could "gift" England to the Chinese.

You know, as a "sign of friendship and good will". Along with the English population at the same time.

Think about it.

Not only would the Chinese get a large landmass (of trees, hedges, gardens and shrubberies), but they would also get a population of labour to tend them at the same time.

And Don wouldn't have to worry about more economic refugees flooding into the US (provided that they remember to lock the gates on the
    Chunnel, as well as police the UK ports and airports).

I'm sure that the Northern Irish and the Scots would soon sort their own affairs out. The Irish would be unified in the blink of an eye, and the Scots would soon be piling more rocks on Hadrians Wall. What about the Welsh ? Well, what about them ? Everyone else ignores them.

And if Don just happened to mention in general conversation the British Opium Wars - and all the grief that the HK Handover agreement
    (negotiated by the Brits) was causing China at the moment, you know, I think there's a good chance that the Chinese could go for such a
    proposal. The Chinese are happy, and the US remains No.1.

As Don always says, "it's no good being a hegemon if you can't abuse your powers".

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Somebody dubbed Boomhaur on to Gym Jordan and it actually makes more sense.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iomc...&frags=pl%2Cwn
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Sold

Is impeachment simply the new rave?

Trump Woos Jews, Jews Impeach Trump - - http://www.unz.com/ishamir/jews-impe...ump-woos-jews/ - or simply more of the tail wagging the (big) dog? -

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    I don't normally enjoy watching a trainwreck but this one is in such slow motion it can be quite captivating! Esp amusing is how the faithful still have complete support for POOTUS and then condemn everyone else around him as absolutely corrupt, both democrat and ( those who do not follow trumps script) republican. Did anybody take austingit up on his childish ban bet?😀
    As I've stated a number of times before, I have no particular degree of respect for Donald Trump, but watching some of you so desperately clinging to this impeachment farce has been highly amusing.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    As I've stated a number of times before.
    You have made the mistake of thinking that anybody gives a shit what you think.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    As I've stated a number of times before, I have no particular degree of respect for Donald Trump, but watching some of you so desperately clinging to this impeachment farce has been highly amusing.
    I take it then that you haven't actually watched any of it as it's far from farcical. The career professionals have been impressive people, the politicians suffering from the comparison.

Still, in that the Republicans will defend Trump beyond all reason, it could seem a bit pointless.

Trump has just been on Fox and Friends raving incoherently and repeating his fantasy conspiracies as well as admitting crimes. Just another day at the office for Trump.

It's a nice day, the bike is legal again, I'm going for a ride.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I take it then that you haven't actually watched any of it as it's far from farcical.
    I've watched plenty of it.

Maybe it's just my impartiality that allows me to see it for the farce that it is.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by suxcockman View Post

Maybe it's just my impartiality that allows me to see it for the farce that it is.
    That's the most epic piece of comedy i have ever read.
    That is pure comic genius.

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    That's the most epic piece of comedy i have ever read.
    That is pure comic genius.
    Well you know what they say - many a true word is said in jest.

Bike
    Sold

Is the “Special Relationship” Over? - "Really"?

Trump Issues Grave Ultimatum To Queen Elizabeth II At Same Time He Retakes Control Of US Navy:- - https://phibetaiota.net/2019/11/mong...tionship-over/ - - - -

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Trump Issues Grave Ultimatum To Queen Elizabeth II At Same Time He Retakes Control Of US Navy:- - https://phibetaiota.net/2019/11/mong...tionship-over/ - - - -
    Obvious Russian propaganda is obvious batman.

Bike
    Sold

So the tail really does wag the dog! - And barks about it!

Video from AIPAC Boasts About Israeli Dominance in US Politics:- https://russia-insider.com/en/tone-d...eid=4030a10227 - - Blind America? - - Blind world?

Bike
    Sold
    Hmmm - apparently not all Americans are actually asleep?

Thread Information