Page 503 of 638 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Husaberg has been reading his stuff since 2010. I've been reading it since he arrived in 2005, it's not like we don't know what to expect. He used to post safety related comments, but his manner was terrible and detracted from what could have been a positive contribution.

He used to bang on about situational awareness but had ninety demerit points IIRC which would indicate that his own situational awareness wasn't all that shit hot.

He sees conspiracies everywhere and he always wants an inquiry. A significant proportion of threads he starts take a shortcut to pink Hell. It seems ages since he posted anything sensible or positive. I met him once and he seemed normal, but that was a long time ago.

How much further could you twits drag this thread offtopic?

Bike
    Sold

A bit of light thinking over the Christmas break?

8 Things You Can Do to Fight the System and Save Humanity, Without Having To Get Off The Couch Or Kill Someone? - - (My own suggestion would be - )

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post

How much further could you twits drag this thread offtopic?
    It's a shit topic

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    8 Things You Can Do to Fight the System and Save Humanity, Without Having To Get Off The Couch Or Kill Someone? - - (My own suggestion would be - )
    Couldn't get past step 1... Cancel your subscription and put people out of work. Ima guessing the other 7 steps didn't get any better... although they may might have.

Step 1 is always education. But what to learn in an ocean full of bullshit and social conditioning......
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Couldn't get past step 1... Cancel your subscription and put people out of work. Ima guessing the other 7 steps didn't get any better... although they may might have.

Step 1 is always education. But what to learn in an ocean full of bullshit and social conditioning......
    Recommend you focus on my suggestion - - go for a ride!

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPenguin View Post
    It's a shit topic

But is it really? I think it hilarious. See below....

Hunter Biden only picks the best stripper sloots to send out to sex shops for dildos so the other strippers can dildo his ass while one of 5 baby momma stripper sues his ass for corruption......

True story.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nking-debunked

Hunter Biden complains his stripper baby mama is trying to 'embarrass' him because he is Joe's son by demanding details of his cash from Ukraine during bitter paternity dispute

Hunter Biden had his December 13 filing in his paternity case with baby mama Lunden Roberts, 28, unsealed by a judge Thursday, DailyMail can disclose
    His legal team argued information that came from his deposition scheduled for December 23 could 'unreasonably annoy, embarrass or oppress' Biden
    Roberts filed papers in Independence County, Arkansas in May, saying Biden is the father of the 16-month-old child. A DNA test proved Biden to be the father
    She is seeking child support from Biden, 49, and is demanding for him to turn over his financial details so the court can establish how much he should pay
    Biden has been trying to keep his details about his money under seal
    On Wednesday, Roberts accused Biden of refusing to hand over his financial records and demanded him for him to turn over all documents
    DailyMail revealed last Friday that Biden's wife Melissa Cohen, who he married after a 10-day romance in May, is pregnant with his fifth child

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rrass-him.html

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    But is it really? I think it hilarious. See below....

Hunter Biden only picks the best stripper sloots to send out to sex shops for dildos so the other strippers can dildo his ass while one of 5 baby momma stripper sues his ass for corruption......
    Yeah, your guy only hires hookers while his wife is pregnant - super classy

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Yeah, your guy only hires hookers while his wife is pregnant - super classy
    Unlike your fairytales Hunter actually sent club workers out to buy a dildo so the strippers could stick it in his angus.

This happened.

Bike
    aprilia
    Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, Chris Heinz, Bevan Cooney. Darin Feinstein, John Gallanis, all party boys of rich families, involved in this lawsuit of money laundering and counterfeiting, and going down!

Can't wait to watch this play out!

Its all in this ZH link I posted a couple of posts back but its worth another look....

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nking-debunked

"A new filing in an Arkansas lawsuit against Hunter Biden claims that the former Vice President's son "is the subject of more than one (1) criminal investigation involving fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme."

Filed by private investigator Dominic Casey of D&A Investigations on behalf of Lunden Alexis Roberts - with whom Hunter fathered a child, Monday's "Notice of Fraud and Counterfeiting and Production of Evidence" alleges that Hunter Biden and associates Devon Archer and John Kerry stepson Christopher Heinz engaged in a money laundering scheme which accumulated over $156 million between March 2014 and December 2015.

According to the document, Biden, Archer and Heinz became directors of consulting firm Rosemont Seneca Bohai, LLC in order to "conceal their family members ownership," establishing financial accounts at Morgan Stanley and China Bank, the latter of which was used in a money laundering scheme.

Biden and associates are accused of using the counterfeiting scheme "to conceal the Morgan Stanley et al Average Account Value."

Bike
    aprilia
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...eiting-scheme/

"According to new court documents filed Monday in Hunter Biden’s Arkansas paternity case, Hunter is linked to multiple criminal probes related to “fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme.”

The court documents did not disclose which law enforcement agencies were behind the criminal probes into Hunter Biden.

A Florida-based private-eye firm, D&A Investigations brought forward the claims on Monday in the ongoing case against Hunter’s baby mama Lunden Roberts.

Hunter had a child with 28-year-old Lunden Roberts after meeting her at a DC strip joint where she worked as a stripper and she is demanding a hefty child support payment!

Ms. Roberts dragged Hunter Biden into a nasty court battle after he has ‘refused to pay child support for over a year’ and refused to pay her $11,000 legal bill.

And now Hunter Biden’s nasty paternity battle with Lunden Roberts is unearthing documents that feckless media sycophants and Republican lawmakers have failed to produce.

Bravo, Lunden Roberts!"

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Unlike your fairytales Hunter actually sent club workers out to buy a dildo so the strippers could stick it in his angus.

This happened.

Show me a single post where I mention "my guy" Hunter Biden? You fake news fairy tale spinner.
    How much did Mr "Art Of the Deal" pay that hooker to shut up? Piss poor deal as per usual from the orange windbag.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Recommend you focus on my suggestion - - go for a ride!
    I wasn't focused enough on the road so sold the bike. As such, pretty much like your financial understanding and grasp of economic reality, your suggestions need to be returned to the 50's for an upgrade. I met a fella who wrote fiscal policy for social credit. He's old too <3
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    husaberg
    Evidence against trump existing and compelling so compelling even the republican own legal experts dont agree with Trumps explanation on the call.
    Evidence against Biden 100% non existent according to FBI.
    So non existent that Trump had to attempt to illegally withhold congressional approved funds in violation of the law to try and forcethe leader of another country to attempt to open an investigation in the hope creating another distraction to help his own campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Evidence against trump existing and compelling so compelling even the republican own legal experts dont agree with Trumps explanation on the call.
    Evidence against Biden 100% non existent according to FBI.
    So non existent that Trump had to attempt to illegally withhold congressional approved funds in violation of the law to try and forcethe leader of another country to attempt to open an investigation in the hope creating another distraction to help his own campaign.

Everyone knows damn well that large factions of the FBI AND CIA were in these Dems (and others) pockets.

The fact the FBI said anything at this point is totally irrelevant as they have proven to be as corrupt (more so actually) as Biden and co.

Its all going to slowly leak out over the coming months and eventually come down on the Dems like a ton of bricks.

"Spies dispatched against team Trump told the FBI that there was no evidence and that there was no involvement or collusion. Page and Papa were not involved with Russians or with the DNC hack. The FBI already knew this from their spies when they went to FISC.

The FBI left that out of their FISA applications."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ormants/?cache

Bike
    husaberg
    Everyone knows damn well that large factions of the FBI AND CIA were in these Dems (and others) pockets.

The fact the FBI said anything at this point is totally irrelevant as they have proven to be as corrupt (more so actually) as Biden and co.

Its all going to slowly leak out over the coming months and eventually come down on the Dems like a ton of bricks.

So you have no evidence then......
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information