Page 53 of 638 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    You have so much fear and negativity towards ones fellow man... yet somehow ignore the failings of the current system. Here's one: Earth overshoot day. Oh and it's not the freeloaders who are consuming all of the resources. @understanding how an RBE would work. You've forgotten already.
    Do I? I'm not the one who made a thread dedicated to reposting a bunch of slantedly negative articles about fellow man; so forgive me if that goes the way of all your other judgements...

No, because a working economy prevents the freeloaders from freeloading, that's the point, so of course it isn't them consuming the resources you bloody muppet :facepalm How the fuck are you not understanding these basic concepts yet?
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    RD350 KTM790R, 2 x BMW R80G/S, XT500
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian d marge View Post
    Maybe you should get out more

sent for a divine source
    What with world domination to maintain and the poor to oppress, who has got the time?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Do I? I'm not the one who made a thread dedicated to reposting a bunch of slantedly negative articles about fellow man; so forgive me if that goes the way of all your other judgements...

No, because a working economy prevents the freeloaders from freeloading, that's the point, so of course it isn't them consuming the resources you bloody muppet :facepalm How the fuck are you not understanding these basic concepts yet?
    I blame the fluoride in the water.

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    I blame the fluoride in the water.
    Well that's u sorted

sent for a divine source
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries

Yes you do. You take out of the thread what you bring in. Throwing that on me is classic bogan.

I understand the basic concepts fine. Your opinion is noted and summarily laughed at. Why would freeloaders vote for an RBE and then summarily try to destroy it by consuming more than they were going to consume in the full knowledge that they would incur the wrath of you righteous morons and curtail what they already have access to? Oh yeah, coz you, negative man himself (it was you outside the LBQ that night wasn't it?) think them dumb and incapable of making such logical decisions. Quite simple really... yet beyond your superpowers on this occasion.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian d marge View Post
    Well that's u sorted

sent for a divine source
    I live in the country.
    Only thing in my water is possum crap.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    What with world domination to maintain and the poor to oppress, who has got the time?
    That's what money is for.

Bike
    Yes you do. You take out of the thread what you bring in.

That is fucking priceless.

Your contribution here at KB World usually consists of some lame and nebulous way you have of changing the world, and when you're questioned about it you resort to pompous and condescending psychobabble drivel.

Do you really drive a Caldina?

Bike
    That's what money is for.
    How would you know?

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Yes you do. You take out of the thread what you bring in. Throwing that on me is classic bogan.

I understand the basic concepts fine. Your opinion is noted and summarily laughed at. Why would freeloaders vote for an RBE and then summarily try to destroy it by consuming more than they were going to consume in the full knowledge that they would incur the wrath of you righteous morons and curtail what they already have access to? Oh yeah, coz you, negative man himself (it was you outside the LBQ that night wasn't it?) think them dumb and incapable of making such logical decisions. Quite simple really... yet beyond your superpowers on this occasion.
    You're actually tryuing to tell me you stupid worlder thread is one of positivity get fucked, mashy.

Because they're freeloaders, and they would get more shit. They're also dumb fucks, who would focused on the short term getting more shit, over the long term viability of the system. You also skip over the point that an RBE cannot be successfully brought in by a vote (you probably don't understand that bit yet), and that if it were brought in by a vote, some people wouldn't have voted for it; in fact some might actively want it to fail for nefarious means (all those false flaggy govt conspiracy illuminati vrils for example). These are gaping holes in your shitty communism ponzi scheme; try reading up on history to see how reality is.
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    SWM RS 650R

If this rbe shit started tomorrow I would be one of the freeloaders. Fuck working anymore, been there done that. Let the hippies and other bludgers who support this shit do all the work while the ones who work for a living now kick back and do fuck all, and see how they like having the boot on the other foot.

Which thread is this?
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    If this rbe shit started tomorrow I would be one of the freeloaders. Fuck working anymore, been there done that. Let the hippies and other bludgers who support this shit do all the work while the ones who work for a living now kick back and do fuck all, and see how they like having the boot on the other foot.

Which thread is this?
    Same here, I'd still work a little though, since I enjoy it; and I'd have all new work toys to play with when I'm there

Well if ever on deserved to be merged with the stupid world thread, hilary vs trump is right up there...

Bike
    Blog Entries
    That is fucking priceless.

Your contribution here at KB World usually consists of some lame and nebulous way you have of changing the world, and when you're questioned about it you resort to pompous and condescending psychobabble drivel.

Do you really drive a Caldina?
    I respond with answers first though. Then I resort to the KB way i.e. I'm right and you're wrong. Ya'll like playing that game over applying any form of critical thought to something that seems alien to ya. And it's confidence... however, you know me best.

Nah, Mazda Premacy or Nissan March depending.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    How would you know?
    Pure guesswork.

You're actually tryuing to tell me you stupid worlder thread is one of positivity get fucked, mashy.

Because they're freeloaders, and they would get more shit. They're also dumb fucks, who would focused on the short term getting more shit, over the long term viability of the system. You also skip over the point that an RBE cannot be successfully brought in by a vote (you probably don't understand that bit yet), and that if it were brought in by a vote, some people wouldn't have voted for it; in fact some might actively want it to fail for nefarious means (all those false flaggy govt conspiracy illuminati vrils for example). These are gaping holes in your shitty communism ponzi scheme; try reading up on history to see how reality is.
    Nope.

Called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post

Which thread is this?
    Only 6.1% of people are unemployed. So really you'd be fucking over everyone else... but why break a winning formula eh

Bike
    '76 RD-400C
    "Religious people all think God is on their side. Rich people know He is."

In the USA, Democrats/liberals/Leftists all point out how the rich, corporate officers, bankers, Wall Street traders, globalists, and other members of the (Republican and conservative) political/economic Establishment are devoted to working the system to line their own pockets in ways no ordinary citizen can do. Then they tell us about all the unfortunates at the bottom of society, poor through misfortunes of various sorts, who deserve any and all welfare they get, and should get more still.

Then there are the Republicans/conservatives/Rightists who condemn the poor as mostly being too lazy to do honest work, preferring to steal and to cheat the welfare system to support their drug habits and their stupidity and sloth. Meanwhile, they ask us to believe that the people at the top of corporate America are busy creating jobs for the rest of us while our (liberal and Democratic) government Establishment taxes and regulates them excessively.

These are the two political parties "representing" us. As should be obvious, their philosophies are each simultaneously astute . . . and clueless.

Thread Information