Page 613 of 638 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614615623 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Ah yes. It'll be good to have a businessman in charge they said. Never mind his six bankruptcies. How do you have six bankruptcies?

Like this:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/rev...r9vtH4.twitter
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Time to get in some quick corruption before the big eject.

the landslide defeat heading his way.
    That is a very brave prediction.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    That is a very brave prediction.
    Yeah, and I'm the first to put up my hand and say I have gone from one extreme to another and now back again.
    The only way I will be wrong that I can see is 3 possible ways.
    1. Trump manages to do a good job between now and the election (unlikely)
    2. The democrats find a new creative way to shoot themselves in the foot (entirely possible)
    3. Trumps and his administration are much better at voter suppression than I give them credit for (also entirely possible)

So yeah, if Trump pulls off one of the above, I'll look like a loser and a bit of a twat.
    But you know who the real losers will be if a 2nd term emboldened Trump gets back in? You and your fellow citizens.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Off the same feed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    But you know who the real losers will be if a 2nd term emboldened Trump gets back in?
    The Democrats?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    I Ride No More

So No Need to Delay the US Election ?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    This one is very apt

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The law says the election will be held on the Tuesday following the first Monday in November. That's carved in stone.

Trump's concerns about the election dragging on for months are unjustified. Either he wins or he's out at noon on the 20th January, no matter what.

There are actually discussions currently taking place in the corridors of power about who will drag Trump out of the White House if he refuses to leave. US Marines? Secret Service? Or Congressional Police? He is aware of the discussions apparently.

But OK he's going to ban TikTok. Although that too has constitutional implications.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Before America was about Trump it was about mom and apple pie. So the stable genius attacked the moms. We await his assault on apple pies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwaklEmDn_0

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    When I get my phone off the charger in the morning the screen has several news clips. The first one today is as follows:

"The Manhattan DA cited 'extensive and protracted criminal conduct at the Trump organisation' as justification to obtain Trump's tax returns."

Trump's lawyers are making the case that the subpoena is over broad. They are making that case on the basis of the "hush money" payments to Trump's 'mistresses'.

The DA's office noted that their probe is more broad and is additionally related to bank and insurance fraud by the Trump Organisation and its officers.

That's a good start to the day for me, if not for Trump.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    When I get my phone off the charger in the morning the screen has several news clips. The first one today is as follows:

"The Manhattan DA cited 'extensive and protracted criminal conduct at the Trump organisation' as justification to obtain Trump's tax returns."

Trump's lawyers are making the case that the subpoena is over broad. They are making that case on the basis of the "hush money" payments to Trump's 'mistresses'.

The DA's office noted that their probe is more broad and is additionally related to bank and insurance fraud by the Trump Organisation and its officers.

That's a good start to the day for me, if not for Trump.
    The likes of DL will be along to tell you soon how it is all a beat up and that nice honest Mr Trump is being victimized. Isn't it amazing that is does not matter how much smoke is billowing out at epic levels, with these guys there is never a fire generating said smoke!
    With the amount of corruption going on in plain site, one can only guess how much the Trumps are gutting the system from the inside.
    Time will tell.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    The likes of DL will be along to tell you soon how it is all a beat up and that nice honest Mr Trump is being victimized. Isn't it amazing that is does not matter how much smoke is billowing out at epic levels, with these guys there is never a fire generating said smoke!
    With the amount of corruption going on in plain site, one can only guess how much the Trumps are gutting the system from the inside.
    Time will tell.
    It's not like we haven't got a litany of dubious allegations made by politicized entities in a blatant effort to take down Trump.
    It's not like they repeatedly lose or the 'Smoking Gun' that they tout turns out to be nothing more than a water pistol.
    It's not like we haven't been here before, with bold claims, a furor whipped up by CNN, MSNBC et al, cries of corruption, illegal activity etc. that all fail miserably.

I don't need to say anything about Trump to rebut this accusation - He could be as crooked as anything, it doesn't change the fact that this is the next in a long line of blatant attempts by The Democrats (or those heavily aligned with the Democrats) to try and discredit and remove him from office because they can't accept that they lost the election.

And the fact that it's being done from Manhattan, which just so happens to be under the auspices of one Mr Cuomo - That tells me as much as I care to know.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Time will tell.
    10/10

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The current court case is unusual in that it has already been all the way to the Supreme Court - which sent it back to the lower court. Trump's team have not been having a good day. If they lose they will again likely appeal to the appeals court which has already denied their appeal. Yes, it is getting ridiculous but team Trump is desperate. As always, Trump is playing for time.

If, or more likely, when they lose again, I'd expect that they will make a case that nothing should be done so close to an election. That didn't stop the FBI from reopening an investigation into Hillary's emails a few weeks prior to the election. An investigation which again found nothing, but by then it was too late the damage had been done.

Thread Information