Page 9 of 638 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Some other gems his drumpfness has uttered

1. “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud"

Trump was determined to “expose” President Obama’s birthplace back in 2012, and even claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii in the hopes of proving Obama wasn’t born in the United States.

2. “Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!”

Clearly Donald is a Team Edward kind of guy…

3. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

Trump always has charming things to say about successful, prominent women - but he stooped particularly low with this comment about Huffington Post founder.

4. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Trump proves (again) that he views a woman's looks over anything else...

6. “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

Oh for goodness sake.

7. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

Just another casually racial slur, then...

8. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

Don’t worry, his racist outbursts aren't just directed at Mexico.

9. “If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”

Trump has infamously hated on Rosie O'Donnell, making crude, sexist and misogynistic remarks about her on multiple occasions.

10. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

Because of course, no woman can resist Trump's charms. [Throws up on keyboard]

11. “One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”

Well at least he's showing some self awareness.

12. “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”

And not that fabulous barnet of yours?

13. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”

Definitely not missing the point...

14. “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Possibly (/definitely) one of the creepiest things we've ever heard...

15. “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”

Ew.

16. “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”

We're glad he's so concerned about the obesity crisis.

17. “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”

Women aren't possessions, Donald. They can't belong to you.

18. “You’re disgusting.”

To put this into context, Donald Trump said this to the opposing lawyer during a court case when she asked for a medical break to pump breast milk for her three-month-old daughter.

19. "The point is, you can never be too greedy."

Campaign slogan = sorted.

20. “Sorry, there is no STAR on the stage tonight!”

In his Twitter liveblogging of the Democratic debate, Trump seemed to think he was watching a talent show rather than looking for the next POTUS.

21. "My Twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.”

We think Donald may be overestimating the power of Twitter.

22. "My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

Don’t worry, we won’t.

23. “I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”

What does that even mean?

24. “The other candidates — they went in, they didn’t know the air conditioning didn’t work. They sweated like dogs...How are they gonna beat ISIS? I don’t think it’s gonna happen.”

Because sweating = the inability to solve a political crisis. Gotcha.

25. "Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Republican rival Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

Along with the petition to keep him out of the UK, can we also campaign for Trump to stop talking about his penis?
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by yokel View Post
    So who told you Trump is a buffoon? the TV?
    Do you read my comments ya autistic fuck?
    did i deny the links to GE and shit?
    All you have done is talk shit and post one link, you have nothing you stupid cunt.
    It seems now autistic behaviour is societies norm.
    I have gone "outside of societies norms" because society is doing it wrong.
    This is why I outsourced the missus.
    Moving on....
    Trump holds reporter accountable for being stupid ignorant fuck, much like husaberg https://youtu.be/ifO8aACpBsM?t=1m50s
    If Trump gets in, "you're fired" is going to be in every second sentence.
    Trumps been a buffoon for at least 20 years, The media doesn't need to tell you that, his actions do it for you.
    You are an idiot that why you had to buy your wife, As obviously no woman local would have anything to do with you.
    If you had anything other than calling people "stupid cunts" and "dumb fucks" when they clearly demonstrate you to be talking though your arse, I am yet to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...Ronny Rayguns was the POTUS once...heeehehehehehehe...

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...Ronny Rayguns was the POTUS once...heeehehehehehehe...
    If also had Alzheimer's as an excuse,
    Funny enough if Trump was elected he would be the oldest US President ever at inauguration, As he will soon be 70 even older than the current recorder holder (Reagan 69)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by yokel View Post
    This is how the likes of husaberg, bogan and demon lordy fuck threads up.
    I guess they like looking stupid?

I now wait for random trolling comment from woodman......

By fuck threads up, do you mean, disagree with Yokel?
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    Sold
    Best posted here currently? - well you be the judge!

Donald Trump honoured by Native Americans

Donald Trump addressed a major gathering of the American Indian Nation.
    He spoke for almost an hour about his plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living.
    Though vague in detail, he spoke about his ideas for helping his "red sisters and brothers."
    Afterwards, the Tribes presented him with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name, "Walking Eagle", which he proudly accepted.
    After Trump left, a news reporter asked the chiefs how they came to select this name.

They explained that "Walking Eagle" is the name given to a bird so full of shit that it can no longer fly.

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Best posted here currently? - well you be the judge!

Donald Trump honoured by Native Americans

Donald Trump addressed a major gathering of the American Indian Nation.
    He spoke for almost an hour about his plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living.
    Though vague in detail, he spoke about his ideas for helping his "red sisters and brothers."
    Afterwards, the Tribes presented him with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name, "Walking Eagle", which he proudly accepted.
    After Trump left, a news reporter asked the chiefs how they came to select this name.

They explained that "Walking Eagle" is the name given to a bird so full of shit that it can no longer fly.
    Donald was in a 'Survival' reality tv series ????
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by awa355 View Post
    Donald was in a 'Survival' reality tv series ????
    With Donald it probably is true - he is in TV survival all the time - such is being Donald. - I just thought you might all enjoy the joke more posted here!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Trump is either acting it up to get coverage, or he will start world war three.
    Donald Drumpf has already threatened to nuke ISIS or whoever. His comment was to the effect that he was interested to see if the desert sand would glow in the dark.

Cinton is toxic. Too much baggage.

The pundits are writing Sanders off, but most of them are bought and paid for, just like the politicians. HRC has done well in the primaries so far but her strength was in the south. Most of the southern states have had their say, now it's the turn of the north where Sanders polls stronger.

Whatever, it would seem at this stage that the people who stay away from the polls in November may have the biggest say.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    OK, I'm aware of the context, and I'm not deliberately invoking Godwin, but these clowns are scary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drumph.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	320201  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...someone, somewhere, has gotta be what someone wants...otherwise they wouldn't go and listen to the 'rug'...entertaining times...

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    OK, I'm aware of the context, and I'm not deliberately invoking Godwin, but these clowns are scary.
    That's a good one. I am surprised the anti Republican USA press isn't making a meal out of it.

Bike
    bandit
    The Donald Trump thread shoud go to the pink zone ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    The Donald Trump thread shoud go to the pink zone ..
    It's not actually a Donald Trump thread - it's just that he is making all the news currently!

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    It's not actually a Donald Trump thread - it's just that he is making all the news currently!
    I know .. It was a test to see if anyone actually read what I wrote ...

Strill, as we don't get to vote, this is pointless drivel ...
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Thread Information