Page 454 of 638 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464504554 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Drain the swamp my arse.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Drain the swamp my arse.

Anderson Cooper (his mother was a satanist) and his brother suicided himself because he didnt want to be gay like Anderson because the mum was pushing him into it.

On top of the above Cooper is a CIA asset like most of the talking heads in the media today.

This is just more accuse others of what you are guilty of bullshit from the dems.

Interesting how like McCain as soon as the real dirt start's coming out she drops dead of cancer (June 2019).....

Bike
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Some deranged unhinged shit right there, would hate to live in this guys world

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^ Some deranged unhinged shit right there, would hate to live in this guys world
    No just the scum you are posting on here as being righteous. But the facts prove otherwise.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    No just the scum you are posting on here as being righteous. But the facts prove otherwise.

So he spent 2 years as an intern at the cia and is now a journalist, so that means he must be a cia asset.

Lol.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    So he spent 2 years as an intern at the cia and is now a journalist, so that means he must be a cia asset.

Lol.
    If you look into the backgrounds of half the journos at CNN (and all the rest but the ones at CNN are particularly blatantly obvious) there heaps of them that have done stints at the CIA. Its a common theme.

And its not a coincidence.

The mockingbird media.......

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post

Lol.
    No, he spent two summers. Six months. Fuck all. Prob making tea for the big boys and sweeping the floor.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Come on Laava, Cooper is a top secret CIA asset. The only people that know this secret is Austin, and people with access to Wikipedia, so shhhhhh

Bike
    aprilia
    LOL he's going on about CNN right this second.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    LOL he's going on about CNN right this second.
    So easily distracted, and God forbid he talk about policy or how he is feasibly going to fix very real issues the American people face. Shallowest president ever by quite some margin.

It turns out all a drug dealer /human trafficer needs to do to beat Trumps big beautiful wall is pop down to the local hardware store for a reciprocating saw
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/americas...ps-border-wall
    Yet another Trump failure
    Sad

Bike
    aprilia
    So easily distracted, and God forbid he talk about policy or how he is feasibly going to fix very real issues the American people face. Shallowest president ever by quite some margin.

It turns out all a drug dealer /human trafficer needs to do to beat Trumps big beautiful wall is pop down to the local hardware store for a reciprocating saw
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/americas...ps-border-wall
    Yet another Trump failure
    Sad

LMAO

The wall is called a deterrent.

The mere fact they had to goto the local hardware store and buy tools to get through it is even lost on you.

+ im pretty sure they changed the design recently to include concrete in the bollard to prevent exactly this.

What they should do is have a 50 meter buffer zone of shoot on sight. Problem solved.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Come on Laava, Cooper is a top secret CIA asset. The only people that know this secret is Austin, and people with access to Wikipedia, so shhhhhh
    OK, mums the word!
    Am off to Obamas birthplace next week for a holiday. Is the only part of that godawful cuntry I can bring myself to visit nowadays. Hope I don't get "accidentally shot" by one of the gun totin' liberal jesus freaks with red hats or the cops.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    OK, mums the word!
    Am off to Obamas birthplace next week for a holiday. Is the only part of that godawful cuntry I can bring myself to visit nowadays. Hope I don't get "accidentally shot" by one of the gun totin' liberal jesus freaks with red hats or the cops.

If you're going anywhere but Kenya you are going to the wrong place!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. MAGAts are truly insane, they'll believe any nonsense. Hillary Clinton is a mass murderer, she ran a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza place, arrests are imminent in a huge international child sex conspiracy. Although that story having been running for a couple of years now they are rather misusing the word 'imminent'. NASA are kidnapping children and sending them to Mars where their organs are harvested. Then there's Benghazi, Uranium One, and a conspiracy theory about a missing DNC server in Ukraine. If all else fails, there's always (gasp!) her emails.

(Trump supporters do seem to have an unhealthy interest in child sex though.)

Yet they've got a criminal mental case in the White House and they think he's a Christian.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Yet they've got a criminal mental case in the White House and they think he's a Christian.
    Those two ailments often go hand in hand. Esp in the cathlick clergy.

Thread Information