Page 354 of 638 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    'Russiahoaxers Need to Go to Jail, Indictments Are Coming' Top Congressmen Tell Fox News' Hannity (Video)

Article:- https://russia-insider.com/en/russia...eid=4030a10227

I wont hold my breath on how high level the people are that end up going to jail. I think it will just be the names mentioned in the vid really and many others will be named but basically end up with a slap on the wrist.

If they really went after all the people involved the financial markets would crash as all sorts of people from the political elite and spy agencies in the USA, UK, Australia, France, Germany and others would end up in jail.

Most people have no idea what really went on. And most like the TDS addicts in here who couldnt care less that this is the start of what will prove be the biggest political scandal in world history when its revealed (and they wont even reveal the true extent of it because of what I stated above among other things).

Bike
    It was on the good
    More tin foil on aisle 6 please.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    More tin foil on aisle 6 please.
    Your welcome.

Pentagon Readies "Contingency Plans" For Potential Escalation Against Iran -

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ary-escalation

Bike
    Sold

Maybe worthy of concideration? - Maybe?

Iran Nuclear Deal Hysteria Is A Cry For War

By Views Of News

All those within Government and without who oppose the nuclear deal with Iran are only doing so to please Israel. Their hysteria is totally unfounded. If one wants peace, one must deal with one?s ?enemies.? Roosevelt dealt with Stalin, Nixon with Mao Zedong, Kissinger with Le Duc Tho, Kerry with Castro, etc.

Those who cry wolf over the deal and want to attack Iran are only following the diktats of the Israeli terrorist-in-chief Benjamin Netanyahu. After all, he?s their god and whatever he says goes ? that?s the only explanation for their idiotic stand. Watch this video of Netanyahu lambasting Iran in the US Congress, or not ? after all, who can stand to watch that demonic and arrogant cad ordering the US around.

?If America goes to war with Iran, as is increasingly likely, it will be all about Israel,? said Philip Giraldi, former CIA officer.

Consequently, when the Middle East is set ablaze and millions of people lose their lives, the world will know who to haul at The Hague for crimes against humanity.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider. View Post
    your welcome.
    You're
    In the last 12 months alone you have posted stuff predicting the invasion by the US of Syria, Iran, Venezuela and Korea. Yet None, have actually proven to be correct.
    Why is it you insist on Steveing up KB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Oldrider definitely has a thing about Israel, no question. Again though, like a stopped clock, he isn't wrong all the time.

Trumps right hand men, Pompeo and Bolton, have both wanted to bomb Iran for twenty years plus. "The way to stop Iran getting the bomb is to Bomb Iran." Additionally Pompeo is a religous nut who thinks we're in the end days and is quite likely to see himself as an instrument of God's will in precipitating the Rapture. This is when Christ will return to earth and take the faithful to Heaven leaving the rest of us down here to burn. I can't help feeling these racist, homophobic, bigotted twats in the USA who consider themselves "Christian" are in for a big disappointment.

It seems just the other day that the US Government was worried about Ahmed Dinnerjacket seeing himself as an instrument of God's will and nuking Israel. Now it's the loonies running the asylum in the US of A.

Iran does not have the military might of the USA but they aren't exactly helpless either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iran v USA.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	191.6 KB 
ID:	342155  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Oldrider definitely has a thing about Israel, no question. Again though, like a stopped clock, he isn't wrong all the time.

Trumps right hand men, Pompeo and Bolton, have both wanted to bomb Iran for twenty years plus. "The way to stop Iran getting the bomb is to Bomb Iran." Additionally Pompeo is a religous nut who thinks we're in the end days and is quite likely to see himself as an instrument of God's will in precipitating the Rapture. This is when Christ will return to earth and take the faithful to Heaven leaving the rest of us down here to burn. I can't help feeling these racist, homophobic, bigotted twats in the USA who consider themselves "Christian" are in for a big disappointment.

It seems just the other day that the US Government was worried about Ahmed Dinnerjacket seeing himself as an instrument of God's will and nuking Israel. Now it's the loonies running the asylum in the US of A.

Iran does not have the military might of the USA but they aren't exactly helpless either.
    Do you think so? a thing against Israel.
    Whist i agree in principle, Ie trumps a buffoon surrounded by buffoons

Your chart is clearly wrong.
    Iran runs Hezbollah so add in.
    Saudi Arabia
    Lebanon
    Kuwait
    TWA Flight 847 Cairo to USA
    London
    Argentina
    Panama
    Bulgaria
    Iraq
    Kenya
    Thailand
    France
    Demark

Also Iran has been shown to be directly involved in Albania,India, Israel and Palestine and Lebanon. the USS Cole bombing and Sudan
    Also after 1980 Iran was still involved in a war with Iraq.
    There are three countries in the world silly enough to use Nukes as offensive weapons They are the US under Trump, The Koreans and Iran.

That said The US could wipe in out in a week. As they have no real modern air power.
    Iraq is a place where they all want to be martyrs. Let them kill each other.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    There are three countries in the world silly enough to use Nukes as offensive weapons They are the US under Trump, The Koreans and Iran.
    Have you never heard of the Samson Option?

Bike
    husaberg
    Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has invaded and/or destroyed much of Israel
    Self defense is not offense..............
    They had Nukes loaded onto both Rockets and planes in the last invasion of Israel and they never used them.
    Just as neither did Russia the UK india, France Pakistan or the US (since WW2) or numerous others the whole time they have had them.
    https://urbandictionary.store/produc...utm_medium=web
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Hey look, I can do that too.

Attachment 342158

Bike
    husaberg
    I am sure you do it regularly hence its a verb containing your name.
    It still doesn't quite explain how you cant tell the difference between offence use of Nuclear weapons and defensive use. Are you just an EGG.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    It still doesn't quite explain how you cant tell the difference between offence use of Nuclear weapons and defensive use.
    When have North Korea or Iran ever used a nuclear weapon offensively?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Sampson "last resort" against a country whose military has invaded and/or destroyed much of Israel.
    Self defense is not offense..............
    It still doesn't quite explain how you cant tell the difference between offence use of Nuclear weapons and defensive use. Are you just an EGG.
    When have North Korea or Iran ever used a nuclear weapon offensively?
    My word are you stevtarded, But today it seems, even more than usual.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    I wont hold my breath.
    I chortle at how you make out like you are the only one that knows what is happening. Lol!😆😆😆😆😆
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    I chortle at how you make out like you are the only one that knows what is happening. Lol!😆😆😆😆😆
    Hey Laava, - You left husaberg out - surely he deserves some of your chortles too! - - Level playing field and all that? -

Thread Information