Page 402 of 638 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The "Christian" preachers in the US of A are an interesting lot. They don't pay any attention to the teachings of Christ but they convince gullible idiots with their "teachings". If they actually read Revelations they would see specific warnings against themselves and others of their ilk.

If this imbecile isn't actually Q himself he's right up there with the gospel according to QAnon.

https://deadstate.org/christian-prop...ts-by-january/
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Halleluyah! Your hard earned but easily tithed dollars at work people!
    Religion doing what religion does, preach hate and fear to control the masses. Fortunately, there are gettting less of the gullible masses every year...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Halleluyah! Your hard earned but easily tithed dollars at work people!
    Religion doing what religion does, preach hate and fear to control the masses. Fortunately, there are gettting less of the gullible masses every year...
    I'm not so sure of that. The internet and improved access to it has in my opinion increased the number of options available to the gullible masses - and given rise to an increase in their numbers.
    The popularity of off the wall, conspiracy loving sites proves the gullible are out there in numbers.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    I'm not so sure of that. The internet and improved access to it has in my opinion increased the number of options available to the gullible masses - and given rise to an increase in their numbers.
    The popularity of off the wall, conspiracy loving sites proves the gullible are out there in numbers.
    What makes you think that you are not one of them? -

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    What makes you think that you are not one of them? -
    Q. R. Welcome.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    I was talking of religion mainly, otherwise I agree with you

Bike
    bandit
    The protocols of whoever - who cares - the world today has followed their path remarkably closely from the time they were first circulated - that is the point of the post!
    Nope ...

The only thing that it does seem to follow is the wealthy Jewish people - such as the Rothschilds. This is NOT a planned action - but rather the results of history ..

Back in the Middle Ages Christians were banned from charging interest on loans

Exodus 22:25 “If you loan money to my people, to the poor among you, don’t be like a creditor to them and don’t impose interest on them.” and others ..

Within the anti-Semitic ideas of the period money lending was one of the few professions allowed to Jews. This allowed those who took up that profession to accumulate plenty of money ... this is the basis of many Jewish fortunes ... and then get nailed for it - which continues today with people such as yourself ...
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    bandit
    Hmm - partly - it has also become the site of extreme contestation - bar physical confrontation .. lot's of abuse etc .. lots of shouters very few listeners

They say that if an infinite numbers of monkeys is each given a typewriter, eventually they will write the script to Hamlet ..
    The internet proves this is wrong.
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    I was talking of religion mainly, otherwise I agree with you
    Conspiracy theory is a religion, as it solely relies on faith, gullibility and absence of a reasoned and logical thought process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Sold

Law of the land and Maritime law? - Where do you fit in?

[Quote]The Internationale
    Published on 12 Jan 2019
    State of California and California State are not the Same thing!
    Wait a sec, Israel is officially called State Of Israel - part of US Federal Govt.That's why US is spending so much money in Israel because its STATE OF like State of New york ,State of California.

Every States is 2 States like California State & State of California.
    Every Human is 2 like the Private you(Upper and Lower case name) & Public you(ALL CAPITAL upper case name created by your govt when you are born via Birth Certificate).

But you are not supposed to know that,all you need to do is drink your beer,watch TV and Shut up. [Unquote]

Dare yourself to listen to this and say "I knew that" already. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYkq202XIa8 -

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    It says rant and rave, not racist rants from a bitter old racist egg.
    lets see how many day's it takes for another lot of racist crap to be posted by you.
    I would bet that you cant go more than a few days witout posting something about Jews or Israel.
    State of California and California State are not the Same thing!
    Wait a sec, Israel is officially called State Of Israel - part of US Federal Govt.That's why US is spending so much money in Israel because its STATE OF like State of New york ,State of California.
    True to form not even a day.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Sold
    Face it you silly arse "you" post more of that shit than I ever have - even in jest FFS! -

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    In reaction to the Danish PM's amused remarks in response to his stated desire to buy Greenland, the toddler in chief has postponed his upcoming trip to Denmark.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

I cannot claim to have seen this on twatter, I just copied the link...

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

Thread Information