Page 461 of 638 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    On other social media I don't even try to argue with members of the Trump cult. I just block them. If it's a bot I block it and report it. Most of these people have lost their sense of reason, if they ever had one, but the saddest cases are easily identified by certain words and phrases: George Soros, deep state, tds, election fraud or MAGA. These and others are a give away.

At least on KB we can put them on ignore.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    On other social media I don't even try to argue with members of the Trump cult. I just block them. If it's a bot I block it and report it. Most of these people have lost their sense of reason, if they ever had one, but the saddest cases are easily identified by certain words and phrases: George Soros, deep state, tds, election fraud or MAGA. These and others are a give away.

At least on KB we can put them on ignore.
    That’s a sure fire way to win an argument. Put anyone with a different opinion on ignore until it is just you left
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    That’s a sure fire way to win an argument. Put anyone with a different opinion on ignore until it is just you left

Their TDS gets the better of them everytime.....

Bike
    aprilia
    This is why Tillerson and Kelly got the boot. Scumbags.

https://www.oann.com/nikki-haley-for...esident-trump/

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    This is why Tillerson and Kelly got the boot. Scumbags.

https://www.oann.com/nikki-haley-for...esident-trump/
    In the 2nd paragraph of that article “With All Due Respect.” She said Kelly and Tillerson “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate — they were trying to save the country.”
    Yeah dirty dogs trying to save their country from a boorish completely unqualified incompetent President.
    Who picked them for their posts Austin? Who hand picked the many, many staff since sacked? Trump did. If he were a CEO of any large company he would of been sacked by the board long, long ago. Why does he pick so many people who end up working against him? Why can he not inspire loyalty once these people see how he operates? I'm just gently leading you to a spot of critical thinking, try it some time, you may find it very illuminating.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    In the 2nd paragraph of that article “With All Due Respect.” She said Kelly and Tillerson “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate — they were trying to save the country.”
    Yeah dirty dogs trying to save their country from a boorish completely unqualified incompetent President.
    Who picked them for their posts Austin? Who hand picked the many, many staff since sacked? Trump did. If he were a CEO of any large company he would of been sacked by the board long, long ago. Why does he pick so many people who end up working against him? Why can he not inspire loyalty once these people see how he operates? I'm just gently leading you to a spot of critical thinking, try it some time, you may find it very illuminating.
    The problem with that statement, is that Trump has been running multiple businesses successfully, since the 1970s.

Kinds runs contrary to the 'if he were a CEO...' point.

Furthermore, to the excerpt you quoted (CBF reading the thing), by what right do those that are resisting the President get to do so? This is much the same attitude as is happening with Brexit - that the great unwashed masses must be saved from themselves by the enlightened intelligencia.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    aprilia

All it proves is the swamp runs DEEP.

It's at the point where it almost doesnt matter who he selects they are going to have some interest or other group pulling their strings.

Thats how corrupt the washington circuit is.

Those that dont submit to the deepstate get handled like General Flynn.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    The problem with that statement, is that Trump has been running multiple businesses successfully, since the 1970s.

Kinds runs contrary to the 'if he were a CEO...' point.

Furthermore, to the excerpt you quoted (CBF reading the thing), by what right do those that are resisting the President get to do so? This is much the same attitude as is happening with Brexit - that the great unwashed masses must be saved from themselves by the enlightened intelligencia.
    Yes, I realized that he ran companies since the 70's, however I also suspect he owned the companies, thus there was no board to sack him. Speculation yes, can't be fucked researching - also yes.

When you have a President running rough shod over the constitution like this one is, then yes, Government staff that have also sworn an oath to the constitution should definitely run counter to said presidents illegal operations.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    When you have a President running rough shod over the constitution like this one is, then yes, Government staff that have also sworn an oath to the constitution should definitely run counter to said presidents illegal operations.
    When I see a successful impeachment for breaching the Constitution, then we'll talk

Bike
    Blog Entries
    When I see a successful impeachment for breaching the Constitution, then we'll talk
    Fair enough - even though he has basically admitted what he is being impeached on. But for fun, think about how much unconstitutional shit he has got away with that only his internal staff know about! We are talking about a man whose companies have been sued more than 3000 times. There is that saying where there is smoke their is fire.

In a hypothetical case, lets say Trump ordered a high quality bespoke made exhaust for his Mercedes off Austin. Dollars to donuts he would not pay for it, and tell Austin to deal with his lawyers. He is infamous for not paying the little contractor. Though I'm pretty sure Austin would still keep the Trump pinup posters he has on his bedroom wall

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Fair enough - even though he has basically admitted what he is being impeached on. But for fun, think about how much unconstitutional shit he has got away with that only his internal staff know about!
    My Honest answer is probably around the same ball park as every other President in US history, although things like the Invasion of Iraq, the 5 Eyes surveillance setup etc. I'd even go so far to say probably LESS than every other president in recent US history....

We are talking about a man whose companies have been sued more than 3000 times. There is that saying where there is smoke their is fire.
    3000 times, for 500 companies some of which have been around for 30 years - that's nothing!

I once did IT for a Real Estate/rental company who said words to the effect of 'If we don't have a current lawsuit, we aren't doing things properly' (although I should point out that the context of this comment was to do with evicting shitty tenants)

In a hypothetical case, lets say Trump ordered a high quality bespoke made exhaust for his Mercedes off Austin. Dollars to donuts he would not pay for it, and tell Austin to deal with his lawyers. He is infamous for not paying the little contractor. Though I'm pretty sure Austin would still keep the Trump pinup posters he has on his bedroom wall
    I know of people like that, some people who look at a contract and reason that it is cheaper to sue in court, than pay for the item. However, I feel it is fair to point out that I doubt that Trump runs Accounts Receivable directly. The most you could levy at him would be turning a blind-eye to underhanded (but legal) business practices.

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Epstein didnt kill himself. Thats not verifiable fact either is it? Clown.
    So - you admit it ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    bandit

Errr .. you seem to be ignoring several bankruptcies with that statement - and his debt to the Russian backed and about to be defunct Deutsche Bank
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    So - you admit it ..
    If you were paying attention I admitted what I post is my opinion as obviously nobody can prove that Epstein killed himself.

But its pretty obvious to anyone that isnt a deepstate cultist what happened to Epstein so....

Just more proof you boys are on the wrong side of history but you dont know it yet.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Oh dear, rats are starting to leave the sinking ship - and in the most bizarre way

Thread Information