Page 440 of 638 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    So the alternative is we let Hillary or some other communist UN Globalist controlled shill win who will remove gun rights and start a major civil war in the US destabilizing the country for the UN to use some sort of mandate to go in and take control of the most powerful country in the world to remold in their image....

Makes sense if your a communist.
    So, do to America what America has been doing to others? Gets my vote.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Jesus at the comments under that video. Between them and the retard making the vid... Rampant, RAMPANT TDS on display.

Absolute nonsense is all I just watched.

Brainwashed sheep.

Can you point out any errors in the original piece? Errors of fact, not opinion that is.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Funny how none of that is proven fact and even if it was it wouldnt change anything because its nothing in comparison to what all the dems have done.

Treason vs swindling banks out of money legally... hmm.
    The video was about Trump and his family dodging tax, not about defrauding banks
    AND Trump has nailed the trifecta over and over, Treason, Tax Evasion and Defrauding banks.

So the alternative is we let Hillary or some other communist UN Globalist controlled shill win who will remove gun rights and start a major civil war in the US destabilizing the country for the UN to use some sort of mandate to go in and take control of the most powerful country in the world to remold in their image....
    Or Dump Trump and put a worthy Republican candidate up? You do realize the party is more than just him right?
    Meanwhile, cracks are forming, won't take much before the domino's start cascading downwards....

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I see that somebody has managed to penetrate the thick skull of Trump with some facts. He has now cancelled his plan to host the G7/G8/G? at his Trump National Doral resort. He is investigating another option. Camp David?

His plan was almost certainly to get his bed bug infested dump* renovated at the tax payers expense. He had said he would host the event on a no profit basis but that would have been a clear breach of the constitution and another impeachable offence.

He could still hold it there, as long as all the foreign delegations, their staff, and security, stayed completely free of charge. That idea didn't appeal apparently.

*https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...-over-bedbugs/
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    But only if you are a conspiracy egg with little common sense or ability to demonstrate the ability to rationally process information without a preconceived religious level of conspiracy theory bias.
    Spoken like a true rampant Zionist.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I see that somebody has managed to penetrate the thick skull of Trump with some facts. He has now cancelled his plan to host the G7/G8/G? at his Trump National Doral resort. He is investigating another option. Camp David?
    The DNC and the MSM should have to foot the bill themselves, since now it'll be full-price to hold the event.

"I announced that I would be willing to do it at NO PROFIT or, if legally permissible, at ZERO COST to the USA. But, as usual, the Hostile Media & their Democrat Partners went CRAZY!" Trump tweeted.

About 35 minutes later, Trump followed up with a tweet announcing the venue would be changed.

"Therefore, based on both Media & Democrat Crazed and Irrational Hostility, we will no longer consider Trump National Doral, Miami, as the Host Site for the G-7 in 2020," Trump tweeted. "We will begin the search for another site, including the possibility of Camp David, immediately. Thank you!"

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The DNC and the MSM should have to foot the bill themselves, since now it'll be full-price to hold the event.

"I announced that I would be willing to do it at NO PROFIT or, if legally permissible, at ZERO COST to the USA. But, as usual, the Hostile Media & their Democrat Partners went CRAZY!" Trump tweeted.

About 35 minutes later, Trump followed up with a tweet announcing the venue would be changed.

"Therefore, based on both Media & Democrat Crazed and Irrational Hostility, we will no longer consider Trump National Doral, Miami, as the Host Site for the G-7 in 2020," Trump tweeted. "We will begin the search for another site, including the possibility of Camp David, immediately. Thank you!"
    You're missing the point completely. Again. It would have been an impeachable offense for him to do it as detailed in his tweet (and in your post). He is making the Republicans nervous now. They don't want to go down with him. Hopefully the event will now be organised as it should have been from the beginning.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    So, do to America what America has been doing to others? Gets my vote.
    Absolutely! I couldn't give a fuck if usa flushes itself down the shitter.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katspamarangatansucksyokelscockandswallows View Post
    Spoken like a true rampant Zionist.
    Really what other fantasies are you going to share.
    If i are a "rampant zionist" surely i would have have expressed something remotely or slightly zionist over the years, it only stands to reason.
    So you will have no issues posting them. Unless of course you make statements with out have any substance to back them up.
    Oddly enough though back in reality, I could post heaps of racist, antisemitic comments posts, links to racist and antisemitic material you have posted over the years.
    Yet you claim not to be racist or antisemitic, Which shows how completely detached from reality you really are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Blog Entries
    This oaf has blood of allies on his hands big time, just another nail in his coffin. Even republicans are livid. Maybe Trump will keel over from a heart attack due to all his self inflicted pressure before he gets thrown out in the coming election
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12278077

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    This oaf has blood of allies on his hands big time, just another nail in his coffin. Even republicans are livid. Maybe Trump will keel over from a heart attack due to all his self inflicted pressure before he gets thrown out in the coming election
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12278077
    What a load of utter bollocks that article is. What is it with lefties and comparing everything to hitler. Totally deranged article that one!!

Bike
    aprilia
    The Germans are getting some more of that cultural enrichment they rightly deserve!

https://www.dw.com/en/brawls-between...any/a-50863715

Bike
    Blog Entries
    More cracks appearing. It will be night of the long knives for Trump. Republicans could well surprise Trump by voting to remove him in the dems led impeachment. Then put pence in to steady the ship and then find a charismatic candidate for the election. Would definitely be the best pain free way of removing their cancerous tumour and just about the only way they can retain power.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/mcconn...gic-nightmare/

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Tulsi should flip to Republican (and drop a few of her silly ideas) but she wont and thats why we cant take her seriously.
    Absolutely disagree, Tulsi is precisely what the Democrats need right now. It's probably not what they are going to get, but it is what they need. A Moderate Left-wing candidate who isn't infected with Identity Politics.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Thread Information