Page 400 of 638 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    husaberg
    Being in mind you cant claim not to know you are both inciting and spreading hate speach, when it has been pointed out to you on multiple occasions by multiple people that you are.
    Nor can the platform you are posting them on say, they were unaware you were both spreading and inciting racial hate messages.
    it would likely be now between 3-5 times you have attempted to post links to the protocols of zion now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Being in mind you cant claim not to know you are both inciting and spreading hate speach, when it has been pointed out to you on multiple occasions by multiple people that you are.
    Nor can the platform you are posting them on say, they were unaware you were both spreading and inciting racial hate messages.
    it would likely be now between 3-5 times you have attempted to post links to the protocols of zion now.
    Thank you for the sage advice - moments like this I am at a loss to understand those who claim that you are stupid.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Thank you for the sage advice - moments like this I am at a loss to understand those who claim that you are stupid.
    I would much rather have a racist call me stupid, than be a stupid racist like you.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Sold
    I would much rather have a racist call me stupid, than be a stupid racist like you.
    Well that's OK then, hope you feel better now with all that flushed out of your pent up system, nothing quite like free speech, is there? -

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    I'm sure if those who control this site agreed with your understanding of the definition of 'hate speech' they'd have done something about it by now. (I'm sure it's not like you haven't reported it every time you take offense at oldrider mentioning the Protocols).
    Perhaps it's time you put away your hall monitor badge.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Excellent find.

But I think that the Danes are sensible enough to know that might
    be a little bit too ambitious. Besides, what would be the payoff ?

Bike
    husaberg
    I'm sure if those who control this site agreed with your understanding of the definition of 'hate speech' they'd have done something about it by now. (I'm sure it's not like you haven't reported it every time you take offense at oldrider mentioning the Protocols).
    Perhaps it's time you put away your hall monitor badge.
    Really, Because we all know thinking is not your strong suit. Best you not try and do that now.
    Firstly if you were anywhere in touch with the sites, or the owners stance on conduct, Why do you spend so much time in the sin-bin?
    Also i have not reported oldrider, every time he spreads racial hate messages, either through the posting of mien Kamph, the protocol of Zion hs endlingless love letters to Hitler or any other nazi supported literature, he posts on practically a daily basis.
    Anyone who obsessively posts racial propaganda on a daily basis, and considers it a normal event is unhinged, the fact, you share his views and want to support him, is not a surprise, as you are an egg.

Maybe you should aquatint yourself with the site rules
    Thread topics, posts and attachments must not contain:
    graphic descriptions of sexual acts, violence, injury, suffering, racism, death, or obscenities
    soliciting for any activity of racist nature
    or the NZ law

Section 61 of the Human Rights Act provides that it shall be unlawful for anyone to publish or distribute threatening, abusive or insulting words likely to excite hostility or bring into contempt any group of persons who may be coming to or in New Zealand on the ground of the colour, race or ethnic origins of that group of persons.
    Section 131 of the Human Rights Act deals with more extreme acts of offensive speech. It is a criminal offence to publish or use threatening, abusive or insulting words. .

[An example of this would be the desecration of Jewish graves, as has happened several times in recent New Zealand history. The desecration itself was illegal, the targeting of Jewish people turns the crime into an antisemitic hate crime.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma
    Really, Because we all know thinking is not your strong suit. Best you not try and do that now.
    Firstly if you were anywhere in touch with the sites, or the owners stance on conduct, Why do you spend so much time in the sin-bin?
    Also i have not reported oldrider, every time he spreads racial hate messages, either through the posting of mien Kamph, the protocol of Zion hs endlingless love letters to Hitler or any other nazi supported literature, he posts on practically a daily basis.
    Anyone who obsessively posts racial propaganda on a daily basis, and considers it a normal event is unhinged, the fact, you share his views and want to support him, is not a surprise, as you are an egg.

Maybe you should aquatint yourself with the site rules

or the NZ law
    The trouble with cunts like you is if anyone says anything even slightly negative about a particular person or race (IE not white people) you call it racist.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    The trouble with cunts like you is if anyone says anything even slightly negative about a particular person or race (IE not white people) you call it racist.
    really, slightly negative is not 2000+ unsolicited racially motivated posts.
    You lose your mind as soon as someone posts a joke about your presendkunt.

22 dead and he's cracking jokes and bragging. And Malaria is laughing!
    We've had racist presidents before, corrupt presidents before and dumb president before, but never before has one president mastered all these traits like Donald Jackass Trump!.
    To be fair Trump can't go to hell Satan has a restraining order
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It's still a bit early for Youtube.

Margie Reckard was one of the victims of the El Paso Walmart gunman. Her husband, concerned that he alone may be at her funeral since neither of them had any relatives, invited the public.

The queue was half a mile long complete with a mariachi band, and the inside of the church was lined with flowers. Despite the insanity people can be kind.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yo momma
    You lose you mind as soon as someone posts a joke about your presendkunt.
    ]
    I don't give a fuck what people say about trump. It's the been nowhere done nothing typical NZ small man liberal news fed ignorance behind it that bites.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    I don't give a fuck what people say about trump. It's the been nowhere done nothing typical NZ small man liberal news fed ignorance behind it that bites.
    Your responses indicate You very clearly do care what people say about trump.
    Its hilarious how Trump is often brought up in conversations about ignorance and small minded attitudes.
    Gallup interviewed about 134,000 people across the world come up with the latest results.
    Donald Trump's leadership is viewed around the world about as favourably as that of Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to a new poll.
    In its latest world leadership poll, only 31 percent approve of Mr Trump's leadership, compared to 30 percent who back Mr Putin - whose administration is regularly criticised for curtailing free speech, rigging elections and imprisoning political opponents.
    China has also overtaken the US in the world's eyes, with 34 percent approval. Leading the pack amongst the world's powers is Germany, with 39 percent approval.
    Mr Trump's worst approval ratings came from a number of Muslim majority nations including the Palestinian Territories, Iran, Yemen, Pakistan and Turkey. Other countries where he's not viewed favourably include Russia, Sweden, Chile, Canada, and most of all Norway, where he has an 87 percent disapproval rating.
    Kosovo and Albania are the only European countries that have a positive view of Mr Trump, and the Dominican Republic the only American nation. Germany is actually the most popular world power in the Americas, with 35 percent approval to the United States' 31.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    He's not even a proper woman!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!