Page 432 of 638 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482532 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Ilhan is a Muslim Brotherhood Qatari Agent and he has the paperwork to prove it

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1eaJbAeZYWvGX

I knew something like this would come out about that scumbag and I bet this is just the tip of the iceberg for her.

This isn't the first time this guy has exposed her links to qatar.
    How come you don't chase Trumps corruption with the same zest?
    The orange turd is not getting reelected with over 50% of Americans now wanting him impeached and REMOVED.
    Bye bye Trump and bye bye you as I bet you won't be around this forum anymore when your hero is exposed as the total fraud he is. God knows you are not here to talk about motorcycles Mr 1 (bike related) post.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    How come you don't chase Trumps corruption with the same zest?
    The orange turd is not getting reelected with over 50% of Americans now wanting him impeached and REMOVED.
    Bye bye Trump and bye bye you as I bet you won't be around this forum anymore when your hero is exposed as the total fraud he is. God knows you are not here to talk about motorcycles Mr 1 (bike related) post.
    We'll see.

The Polls said he'd never win the Primary.
    The Polls said he'd never beat Hilary.
    The Polls said he'd be out at the Mid-terms.
    The Polls said that the UK would remain in the EU.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    bandit
    Ilhan is a Muslim Brotherhood Qatari Agent and he has the paperwork to prove it

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1eaJbAeZYWvGX

I knew something like this would come out about that scumbag and I bet this is just the tip of the iceberg for her.

This isnt the first time this guy has exposed her links to qatar.

A Qatari agent??? Fuck me - how little you know about the world, you ignorant little willie ... Qatar is an ally of the USA - and has a major base there.

"Qatar has recently signed defense pacts with the United States and United Kingdom, as well as with France earlier in 1994.

Qatar plays an active role in the collective defense efforts of the Gulf Cooperation Council; the other five members are Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, the UAE, and Oman.

The presence of the large Al Udeid Air Base, operated by the United States and several other UN nations, provides a guaranteed source of defense and national security."

Pompeo met with the deputy PM earlier this year ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    We'll see.

The Polls said he'd never win the Primary.
    The Polls said he'd never beat Hilary.
    The Polls said he'd be out at the Mid-terms.
    The Polls said that the UK would remain in the EU.
    Since those polls taken before an election he narrowly won he has...
    Started the clumsy trade war with China.
    Fucked the Ethanol industry.
    Fucked farming in general.
    Exposed himself as woefully unqualified in foreign affairs and many other aspects of the job.
    Shown his disregard for the law brazenly in public many many times.
    Constantly embarrasses large amounts of the population with incoherent public ramblings.
    Absolutely exhausting the American public with never ending turmoil and controversy of his own making.
    Been exposed as the lyingest President in history ever.
    and so mind numbingly more.

Now I get arsestinger is just a simplistic moron who's critical thinking consists solely of right is right left is wrong. But I have always given you credit as having above average intelligence. Which leads me to believe Demonlord is just bored and here to troll

Arsestinger ignorantly blurts out China bends the knee, when very much like the Korea situation, Trump is in fact giving China what they have wanted all along - A LIMITED trade deal. So much winning? Hardly.

Bike
    aprilia

You are in denial for three years and counting!

Trump won that election resoundingly. The electoral college is all that matters and he won that easily. He would of also won the popular vote if not for all the voting fraud.

You are a brainwashed joke.
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 14th October 2019 at 17:09.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    A Qatari agent??? Fuck me - how little you know about the world, you ignorant little willie ... Qatar is an ally of the USA - and has a major base there.

"Qatar has recently signed defense pacts with the United States and United Kingdom, as well as with France earlier in 1994.

Qatar plays an active role in the collective defense efforts of the Gulf Cooperation Council; the other five members are Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, the UAE, and Oman.

The presence of the large Al Udeid Air Base, operated by the United States and several other UN nations, provides a guaranteed source of defense and national security."

Pompeo met with the deputy PM earlier this year ..

Acting like "allies" dont spy on each other and have rogues in the group.

Laughable to the extreme.

It would be nice to live in this fairytale world you live in but it doesnt exist.

Britain helped Obama spy on Trump prior to the 2016 election and everyone that isnt a complete retard knows this.

Allies my fucking ass. You dont even know the meaning of the word.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Since those polls taken before an election he narrowly won he has...
    Started the clumsy trade war with China.
    Fucked the Ethanol industry.
    Fucked farming in general.
    Exposed himself as woefully unqualified in foreign affairs and many other aspects of the job.
    Shown his disregard for the law brazenly in public many many times.
    Constantly embarrasses large amounts of the population with incoherent public ramblings.
    Absolutely exhausting the American public with never ending turmoil and controversy of his own making.
    Been exposed as the lyingest President in history ever.
    and so mind numbingly more.

Now I get arsestinger is just a simplistic moron who's critical thinking consists solely of right is right left is wrong. But I have always given you credit as having above average intelligence. Which leads me to believe Demonlord is just bored and here to troll

Arsestinger ignorantly blurts out China bends the knee, when very much like the Korea situation, Trump is in fact giving China what they have wanted all along - A LIMITED trade deal. So much winning? Hardly.
    Part Trolling for sure, I like that Trump has lit fires in many places - When I look at US Politics, like many places - there are a good number of people who are far too comfortable. The amount of Nepotism is too high for my liking and a bit too blatant.

I also like that he's anathema to the Radical Left, and causes them to wail and Gnash their teeth, frothing at the mouth.

But in seriousness - I'm prepared to accept that Trump is being foolish (All Politicians are never exempt from that) - but I was reading today (as an example) that due to Trump's threats to Mexico, they've upped the Border security on their side - and have increased their capture rates of attempted illegal immigrants by 50+% - so I look at that and think:

Do you remember his rhetorhic 'We're gonna build a wall and Mexico's gonna pay for it!' - Remember how he was ridiculed for the statement and how the Mexican President adamantly denied they do any such thing?

What has happened recently, although isn't Mexico building a wall, isn't a million miles away from his statement either. And it's things like this, that from my perspective keep happening. That he starts full of bluster and grandiose claims, only to dial it back to what was needed.

Or the story about Nuking a Hurricane, only to have a leaky Staffer dismissed. It could be luck, it could be skill, it could be something else.

I could be wrong, We'll see at the next election whether anyone else shares that assessment.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    aprilia
    Hardly any MSM reporting the shear amount of african migrant "refugees" who mostly managed to afford plane tickets to fly or get on a boat to some south american shithole (that none of these "refugees" seem to want to seek asylum in for some reason) and then walk up and get stuck at the borders of various countries including mexico.

This is the beast the democrats have created. Yet the MSM does not report the facts.... interesting.

And more than a few idiots on here openly supported.

Now we have Jacinda opening our gates to these "refugees".....

Wake up sheeple.

Bike
    Blog Entries

You are in denial for three years and counting!

Trump won that election resoundingly. The electoral college is all that matters and he won that easily. He would of also won the popular vote if not for all the voting fraud.

You are a brainwashed joke.
    Wow, you struggle to even use the quote system correctly.
    You make the mistake of thinking I'm in your world of only seeing things solely as left or right based politics (of which the lines are constantly shifting btw). I'm not. If a right leaning president was elected that was competent, not corrupt and doing good for his country, rather than pandering to the rich and looking after his own interests I would be cheering from the sidelines. Instead we have a corrupt lying orange turd who will say absolutely anything be it true or not. Lines his own pockets, puts people in charge of important stuff that have no experience other than campaign donations, fuck the list of BULLSHIT is endless with this guy. My problem is that a man of his ethics and IQ has no place having that job. It has nothing to do with being left or right. It is idiots of the same ilk as yourself that have been brainwashed and swallow his shit like it is chocolate flavored bacon - that put this piece of inhumane shit into power. But not for much longer.

As I mentioned, if Jacinda (Who has deeply disappointed me btw) did even 10% of what Trump has done, you would be stringing up the noose. And I'm sure at some level, you probably know that.
    Life is more complex than just left and right sport.

All you far right and far left extremists are a corrupt politicians wet dream. While you all sit around in your self congratulating circle jerks - boasting about how smart you all are, you are just doing the bidding of corrupt fucks that do not care a flying shit about you or your circumstances. Just as long as the low IQ types keep peddling their misinformation directives, they are happy.

You think I'm brainwashed? Go look in the mirror.

I guess I can queue a lame "^^ this guy" type response, because you never have anything of actual merit to contribute - which is why when Trump finally gets flushed, you will vanish from this site as your ego will not be able to cope with being proved patently incorrect.
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 14th October 2019 at 17:10.

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^ No I just dont like quoting your over inflated rubbish. If people want to read it they can read your original post.

Notice how I dont need to write paragraphs of crap to make my point?

I stopped reading your response above after the first sentence. Complete TDS garbage is all that is.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    ^^ No I just dont like quoting your over inflated rubbish. If people want to read it they can read your original post.

Notice how I dont need to write paragraphs of crap to make my point?

I stopped reading your response above after the first sentence. Complete TDS garbage is all that is.
    So a bit to unpack here. Lets start with how you in one short post have exposed how you are a blatant liar and hypocrite.
    You claim you stopped reading after the first sentence, yet in your first sentence comment on the contents of my last paragraph - Liar
    You copy and paste in screes and screes of extremest propaganda and moan about me posting original paragraphs. - Hypocrite
    Do you not realize you are on a forum consisting of a diverse range of opinions, creeds and beliefs? You are not on some extremest forum where you all gloss over each others lies and hypocrisy while giving each other runarounds.
    No wonder Trump is your hero, you are both cut from the same cloth -that being lying hypocritical oafs who think no one will notice your blatant clumsy ill thought out bullshit.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Bwahahahahahahaha! Hilarious!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^ Clearly im living in your head rent free for you to spend that amount of time to write all that... AND...

Bike
    It was on the good
    Get a room.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Clearly im living in your head rent free for you to spend that amount of time to write all that... AND...
    Looks like the body matches the mind, brave selfy post though, so points for that.

Thread Information