Page 589 of 638 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591599 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'm not assuming anything.

Unlike yourself by the sound of it.
    Your post assumed there was someone behind it and that there was an agenda.

"Well I'd want to know exactly who is behind the ANTIFA movement and what their real agenda is"

It would seem that you don't know what you are writing. Literally.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Your post assumed there was someone behind it and that there was an agenda.

"Well I'd want to know exactly who is behind the ANTIFA movement and what their real agenda is"

It would seem that you don't know what you are writing. Literally.
    If there was no-one 'behind' the ANITFA movement, there'd be no ANTIFA movement.

And every movement has an agenda.

Bike
    aprilia
    They should start rounding up anyone white wearing a gas mask over there. I would bet if they looked through video evidence nearly every single one of these people will of been at previous Antifa shin digs. These people are the main instigators riling everyone else up.

The guy that started the riots in minnesota at the target to me was clearly antifa. They've clearly been planning his and are wearing these gas masks instead of their usual antifa regalia face covers.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1266521909602246658

Brandon Bowser
    @brandonBowser10

So I decided to go to the Capitol today in Denver. Black protester telling antifa member that he needs to stop defacing statues.

Bike
    aprilia
    And there it is:

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

It’s ANTIFA and the Radical Left. Don’t lay the blame on others!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...60009872007171

Bike
    aprilia
    USA TODAY

@USATODAY
    A security expert says intelligence reports indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1266807589913927680

" 'There are anarchists': Minnesota officials say 'outside agitators' are hijacking peaceful protests "

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ta/5291658002/

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Well I'd want to know exactly who is behind the ANTIFA movement and what their real agenda is before I considered agreeing with the opinion.
    In short, the Communist 'Bloc'.

That is, the Marxist Professors, the Marxist 'journalists', Professional Activists etc. there's also been suggestion (but not substantiated) that there may be some well known and wealthy patrons who are financially backing these groups.

As for the other commenters 'if you are against the Anti-Fascists, then you are pro-fascism' - what a load of bullshit. I'm against them because they are nothing but violent wannabe revolutionaries who want to setup a Communist state - well, we know what the end result of that is, and I'm against that.

The fact that there may be fascists who agree with me is irrelevant, because I'm also not aligned with them - since they also tend to end up with a totalitarian state that restricts the freedoms of the individual.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    You are assuming a number of things that may not exist. Ive seen no reports of it being a national organisation. So far it seems to have been a series of counter protests in reaction to the likes of the Proud Boys and others.

Anybody who is anti the antifascists makes their position clear.
    ANTIFA are a bunch of Soros paid thugs used to terrorise commuties. Doesn't mater whether they are deemed the be Facist or not. Do keep out with FACTS will you.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    In short, the Communist 'Bloc'.
    Or it could be just a globalist versus nationalist issue.

A one world government isn't going to materialise all by itself.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right - The Divided States of America marches ever closer to oblivion.

Time for the big Chief to stand up and steady the course. The golf course that is - time to tee off at Mar-a-lago Mr President.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Well I'd want to know exactly who is behind the ANTIFA movement and what their real agenda is before I considered agreeing with the opinion.
    Fair enough. I wouldn't care so long as the organisation sticks to what it says it's trying to do. But in answer to who s funding ANTIFA, it's the same people as are funding the right. You can't win if you don't own both sides. The same strategy has been uses for centuries to create war. Control both sides.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Anybody supporting antifa is an utter halfwit.

Just the same as anybody supporting facists (which the proud boys imo arent)

Antifa needs a boogyman to stay relevant.

Both a flip sides of the same coin.

You two idiots clearly dont know history.

I mean its good that your honest about supporting communists atleast so everyone on here can know what your about and all.
    Fucking idiot. I was sure you were on my ignore list..........

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Fair enough. I wouldn't care so long as the organisation sticks to what it says it's trying to do. But in answer to who s funding ANTIFA, it's the same people as are funding the right. You can't win if you don't own both sides. The same strategy has been uses for centuries to create war. Control both sides.
    And therein lies the problem.

It matters not whether the 'organisation' sticks to what it says it's trying to do, if those who are doing the funding have a somewhat different agenda.

Bike
    husaberg
    Note the difference..........

I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    ANTIFA are a bunch of Soros paid thugs used to terrorise commuties. Doesn't mater whether they are deemed the be Facist or not. Do keep out with FACTS will you.
    No they're not. There's a bunch of thugs that Soros looks to have paid to terrorise communities... that also have affiliations with/have infiltrated/potentially direct ANTIFA. If Soros is antifascist. And you are antifascist. Then you and Soros are brothers.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    And therein lies the problem.

It matters not whether the 'organisation' sticks to what it says it's trying to do, if those who are doing the funding have a somewhat different agenda.
    I take your point, but the funding will only matter if there are enough members. Where the members continue to show support for a thing, I highly doubt the majority of ANTIFA supporters condone violence (even though ANTIFA do not explicitly rule the use of violence out as a form of defense), but where they continue to support such a direction, then it is the responsibility of the members to drop it like a hot sack of shit so that it can no longer continue off-piste. Yes absolutely the money matters, but the support must be there for the organisation to exist in a way that funding can be seen as something other than tipping into a black hole. Alas we aren't that educated. Everybody knows, but they don't ...

Thread Information