Page 419 of 638 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Sold

Remember the old little dog big dog cartoons?

US will be locked in and loaded should Bibi decide to commit them to war? - - https://www.rt.com/news/468831-us-is...utual-defense/ - Way you go off to war?

There will no longer be any need to ask Congress (holding things up) for permission.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    No it doesn't really Fraser it was only ever on three products.
    I was only providing links to the fact their menu differs from others with regards to the term 'hamburger', which on the surface certainly don't refute the claim. How say you to the links austingtir provided?
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 15th September 2019 at 19:55.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    How Zionist Israel is Robbing America Blind. - Really? - Check it out! - - According to this "love" obviously "is" blind. - >
    So should be make all jews second class citizens, ban them from holding certain jobs, or just skip that and go straight to the concentration camps and gas chambers.
    Attachment 343067Attachment 343068Attachment 343069Attachment 343070

What say you colonel klink
    All that stuff you post is straight out of the KKK and Nazi Germany do you think that's a co-incidence, that you almost daily post nazi propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    I was only providing links to the fact their menu differs from others with regards to the term 'hamburger'. How say you to the links austingtir provided?
    I say yokels original post does not tally with the facts.
    What he originally posted was a deliberate misrepresentation of what occurred apparently deliberately skewed to feed a preexisting racial and religious bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I had a look at some of the links and also checked DuckDuckGo. The word 'hamburger' is quite difficult to find on Burger King sites.
    That has probably got very little to do with concern for offending muslim sensibilities though. It's most likely more to to with the name of the company which is 'BURGER KING' so the references are to "burgers". Surprise!

To test this I visited MacDonalds, just the web site not the place. The references are to: Big Mac, MacFeast MacGriddle etc, and again to the generic 'burger'.

It seems we can imminently expect some desperate journalist to write a story about MacDonalds catering to muslim prejudices - and some egg to post it on KB.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The word 'hamburger' is quite difficult to find on Burger King sites.
    That has probably got very little to do with concern for offending muslim sensibilities though. It's most likely more to to with the name of the company which is 'BURGER KING' so the references are to "burgers". Surprise!

Did you click on the links I provided? They all except one had Hamburgers on their menu. So your argument that it stands to reason because 'BURGER KING' is flawed.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Did you click on the links I provided?
    What a crazy notion.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Did you click on the links I provided? They all except one had Hamburgers on their menu. So your argument that it stands to reason because 'BURGER KING' is flawed.
    No one here says hamburger unless they are referring to raw ground beef which is the same as mince meat.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    what about all the muslims that live in Hamburg in Germany? (which is the origin of the meat in bun item known as a Hamburger) Is the city going to be renamed "Burg"?
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    what about all the muslims that live in Hamburg in Germany? (which is the origin of the meat in bun item known as a Hamburger) Is the city going to be renamed "Burg"?
    Sounds a bit jewish, it might upset the neo nazis.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    So it would seem. The site I looked up didn't mention them at all. Yesterday one of your links took me to a page that only mentioned hamburger in lower case. Today it's an ad for a hamburger. I've never seen them advertised in a BK but then I stop looking at Whopper.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    No one here says hamburger unless they are referring to raw ground beef which is the same as mince meat.
    Yep - dialectical difference ... in 'merika 'hamburger' is mince ...

As Pete (with numbers) said. The name Hamburger as we use it comes from the town - and has nothing to do with pigs. Just as Sandwich has nothing to do with sand - it was named for an Earl - the Earl of Sandwich.

Because of the dialect differences 'burger' is probably more internationally known as the bun with meat and vege in it - hence it's use by the international chains such as Maccas .. and as such is is spreading as the most common word .. no matter what the dialect.
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    aprilia
    Good lord at the lefty responses to the burger king thing I posted....

Even after a mod went a checked the validity they still are clutching at straws to try and refute it....

Bike
    husaberg
    Newsflash, The mods (which consist solely of OAB, gremlin and a small budgie called allan), check each and every every post of someone in the sinbin. They do this to make sure its not abusive.
    Maybe you should use the time spent in the sinbin to look at your own behaviour and what you post then maybe figure out why it is you keep ending up there.
    For someone who claims to be so much smarter than everyone else, how is it you keep ending up in the sinbin. Having to get mummy to check your homework.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Good lord at the lefty responses to the burger king thing I posted....

Even after a mod went a checked the validity they still are clutching at straws to try and refute it....

Yep, it's a first. You weren't entirely wrong about something for once. But you just keep on foaming at the mouth about it that's what makes you happy. But there seems to be no evidence it was done to placate muslims. Hopefully you can find some spurious links now that no-one will ever read on here. Bore on!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It does appear that the word ‘hamburger’ has not entirely vanished from the Burger King lexicon.

Having read this bloody thread again this morning, burgers were front and centre in my mind to the point of distraction. So, it being Tuesday, I paid a visit to said establishment.

My occasional visits usually take place early in the week because it tends to be less busy. Tonight was something of an exception, I had a considerable wait. I filled in the time reading the constantly changing ads. Not once did the dreaded word appear.

If they deleted the word hamburger tomorrow it’s likely nobody would even notice.

And Yokel, I may have done you an injustice. Virtually every single thing you have posted has been wrong, I just assumed this was too.

Thread Information