Page 338 of 638 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Sold

Are these the kind of people the Neo-cons want to train up to attack nasty Iran?

These people wouldn't get along with Iranians'- lets declare war! - ???? ------ https://twitter.com/kwilli1046/statu...rymakow.com%2F -

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Your reply suggests otherwise

So do you think Global research is a credible source of information then?
    You posted it, so was it a joke or do you really believe the stuff they post as being credible?
    Globalresearch is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    You really are the copy and paste King, aren't you?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch

Have you ever had an original thought?
    Lets see you swallow every conspiracy theory without a second thought but when you hare questioned about it you refuse to answer. Nothing original there its been your MO for years.
    I asked you some questions, so where are your answers? what are you scared of?
    The Katman looks gullible ship sailed years ago.
    Word is, its currently sailing rudderless coating in jiz and tin foil sailing around in circles somewhere near Bermuda belting out barry manilow and wham tunes 24/7
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Lets see you swallow every conspiracy theory without a second thought but when you hare questioned about it you refuse to answer. Nothing original there its been your MO for years.
    I asked you some questions, so where are your answers? what are you scared of?
    The Katman looks gullible ship sailed years ago.
    Word is, its currently sailing rudderless coating in jiz and tin foil sailing around in circles somewhere near Bermuda belting out barry manilow and wham tunes 24/7
    Seriously, you should have taken Akzle's advice long ago.

Bike
    husaberg
    Seriously, you should have taken Akzle's advice long ago.

As far as i am aware, Most of akzles advice was specifically directed to you, mostly regarding how to use a live goats as a condoms.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Sold

Are You Tired Of The Lies And Non-Stop Propaganda?

Trump Claims US Not Seeking 'Regime Change' in Iran - http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51665.htm - Really? - What does he want then?

Bike
    aprilia
    It seems every forum around the world has a guy thats just in there to post anti-Trump propaganda.... Im of the opinion (im on many forums of different types) that this is orchestrated!

Most kiwi's have no idea of the outright skullduggery thats gone on surrounding Iran and the influence they formally had on politicians, the CIA and many US institutions under the Obama regime.

For instance John Brennan (trump hater) and former head of the CIA is a practicing muslim.
    John Kerry's own Daughter is married into the Iranian Regime.

Which partially explains why Kerry has been advising the Iranian regime during the Trump Admin and Trump has rightly called that Treasonous!!

Kerry alone should already be in Jail over this let alone Brennan and all these other fruit loops the globalists and Un have used to try to take over the USA.

Kiwi's need to start to wake up. They arent just doing this to the USA its happening here to. Our news media takes their orders from overseas aswell.

Vote NEW CONSERVATIVE!!

Bike
    aprilia
    You really are the copy and paste King, aren't you?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch

Have you ever had an original thought?

Your onto it!

You'll find posters like Husaberg are in many cases paid shills. Sometimes they are just fruitloops who have been so twisted by sitting around watching the MSM propaganda they truly believe all the tripe they post....

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    It seems every forum around the world has a guy thats just in there to post anti-Trump propaganda.... Im of the opinion (im on many forums of different types) that this is orchestrated!

Most kiwi's have no idea of the outright skullduggery thats gone on surrounding Iran and the influence they formally had on politicians, the CIA and many US institutions under the Obama regime.

For instance John Brennan (trump hater) and former head of the CIA is a practicing muslim.

blah blah blah blah blah
    Not sure too many people round here give an actual shit.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Your onto it!

You'll find posters like Husaberg are in many cases paid shills. Sometimes they are just fruitloops who have been so twisted by sitting around watching the MSM propaganda they truly believe all the tripe they post....
    Option 2 is the winner!!!
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Exercycle

Which partially explains why Kerry has been advising the Iranian regime during the Trump Admin and Trump has rightly called that Treasonous!!

Kerry alone should already be in Jail over this let alone Brennan and all these other fruit loops the globalists and Un have used to try to take over the USA.

Kiwi's need to start to wake up. They arent just doing this to the USA its happening here to. Our news media takes their orders from overseas aswell.

Vote NEW CONSERVATIVE!!

Oh shit, katflap has a friend.
    If it's an orchestrated anti-Trump movement worldwide, as a poor pensioner, how do I sign up to be a paid shill ?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Oh shit, katflap has a friend.
    If it's an orchestrated anti-Trump movement worldwide, as a poor pensioner, how do I sign up to be a paid shill ?
    Whats more concerning is there are people posting child like conspiracies out there full time like katman and new new 3 post friend. That are doing it for free without getting a paycheck from the shape shifting lizard-man overlords.
    Of course anyone sugesting there are paid people on websites to spread disinformation to discredit trump and conspiracy nuts like Oldie and Katflap, would be able to provide examples and proof.
    Its the second "single digit post friend" Katflap has picked up in the last few weeks. I wonder if this one was near a taupo public toilet as well as the last.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Option 2 is the winner!!!
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    I Ride No More

Pelosi Hits Back

I see that Donald has finally managed to wind up Pelosi by pointing out a video clip.

But just to show that no good turn goes unanswered in US politics at the moment,
    Pelosi has responded and hit both FaceBook and the Russians at the same time:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1SZ2WU

Personally, I liked the Onion version better :

https://politics.theonion.com/nancy-...hen-1835013354

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    I see that Donald has finally managed to wind up Pelosi by pointing out a video clip.

But just to show that no good turn goes unanswered in US politics at the moment,
    Pelosi has responded and hit both FaceBook and the Russians at the same time:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1SZ2WU

Personally, I liked the Onion version better :

https://politics.theonion.com/nancy-...hen-1835013354

Her booze bill on government aircraft alone was posted about a year ago. Made for interesting reading to say the least. Bitch is a drunkard idiot. There are plenty of vids of this retard slurring her words speaking at podiums to prove she's nothing more than a drunk.

This is what a real leader looks like. NZer's should take note. No fairy dust being sprinkled around!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9__iT-qDmM

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    This is what a real leader looks like.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9__iT-qDmM
    This is what a real liar looks like maybe. One lie after another followed by dumb-as-a-sack-full-of-rocks ignorance.

There was collusion, estimates vary but there were some 200 contacts between Trump people and Russians. That doesn't include the server in Trump Tower in continuous contact with Moscow. There were eleven instances of obstruction of justice identified in the Mueller report.

Those who know say Mueller did not apply to head the FBI, he had previously already headed it for twelve years.

Nobody else considers Comey and Mueller love each other. They were colleagues, they say they've never been to each others house, they don't know each others kids names. Mutual respect maybe but...

Then Trump says he doesn't think the courts would permit impeachment. The lazy fuckwit has still never read the Constitution, the courts would not be involved.

I couldn't be bothered watching any more but note that Trump still has no idea what a tariff is or how it works.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    I Ride No More

Thread Information