Page 261 of 638 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Sold

This has a lot to do with where we are at today!

Who Started the Six Day War of June 1967? https://israelpalestinenews.org/star...war-june-1967/ an interesting read - for those who might be interested.

Bike
    Sold

Further cracks appearing in the woodwork? - A little late and what critical value?

Fmr. Congressional staffer confirms “thermonuclear device” detonated at WTC on 9/11: https://www.intellihub.com/fmr-wh-st...at-wtc-on-911/

Bike
    Sold

Making America great again?

Puerto Ricans are American citizens!

So why isn't the U.S. government doing more to help in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria? https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/912384227127070720

Question for Google: How much taxpayer money does USA government give to Israel each year? - $38+ billion! - Making America great again? - "really"?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Trump has said that he has spoken to the president of the US Virgin Islands about the situation there following hurricane Maria. Interesting, the president of the US Virgin Islands is Donald Trump.

Meanwhile the people in Puerto Rico are now dying of water borne diseases, some from leptospirosis. Common here, an occupational hazard for dairy farmers I guess, New Zealanders get sick but others, like people from the UK and apparently Puerto Rico die of it.

The huge hospital ship "Comfort" has reached Puerto Rico but is apparently doing next to nothing. 0 points for organisational skills on somebody's part.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Sold

Lies repeated until they become fact? - Example!

“WIPED OFF THE MAP” – The Rumour (Deception?) of the Century?

"Across the world, a dangerous rumour has spread that could have catastrophic implications. According to legend, Iran’s President has threatened to destroy Israel, or, to quote the misquote, “Israel must be wiped off the map”. Contrary to popular belief, this statement was never made, as the following article will prove."

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=5966 - (very) Interesting for those who may be interested! (or not)

Very current Netanyahu / Trump propaganda tool used via MSM etc against Iran at every opportunity, has no basis of fact!

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Trump has said that he has spoken to the president of the US Virgin Islands about the situation there following hurricane Maria. Interesting, the president of the US Virgin Islands is Donald Trump.

Meanwhile the people in Puerto Rico are now dying of water borne diseases, some from leptospirosis. Common here, an occupational hazard for dairy farmers I guess, New Zealanders get sick but others, like people from the UK and apparently Puerto Rico die of it.

The huge hospital ship "Comfort" has reached Puerto Rico but is apparently doing next to nothing. 0 points for organisational skills on somebody's part.
    Stop reading the Herald.

Bike
    husaberg

Not just dairy farmers, pig farmers meat workers as well you can get it from exposure to rat droppings ie house crawl spaces.
    You might not die from red water fever (ie lepto) but you might wish you would do at times.
    It floored Steve Gurney for a year or so.
    Its very under disagnosed in NZ as it presents with severe flu symtoms. Not always with the classic textbook red eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Sold

How's Trump going so far?

According to this, he is right on cue as POTUS go:-

Trump Has Killed More Civilians with Illegal Drone Strikes in 9 Months Than Obama Did in 8 Years https://www.activistpost.com/2017/10...a-8-years.html

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    According to this, he is right on cue as POTUS go:-

Trump Has Killed More Civilians with Illegal Drone Strikes in 9 Months Than Obama Did in 8 Years https://www.activistpost.com/2017/10...a-8-years.html
    And Obama ramped up significantly on Dubya. Don't fall for Obama being black Jesus. He was the instrument of corporate economic policy, just like every other POTUS, post-Eisenhower.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Sold
    Had to read this to believe it was true! http://thefreethoughtproject.com/hur...israel-pledge/ - makin "America"? great again? Really?

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Had to read this to believe it was true! http://thefreethoughtproject.com/hur...israel-pledge/ - makin "America"? great again? Really?
    So how do you boycott Israel? I'm not going to get my son circumcised if that counts.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    So how do you boycott Israel? I'm not going to get my son circumcised if that counts.
    Yeah that should do it!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Wot a lovely start to the day. Opened Twitter to see multiple reports that Trump has been enquiring of Whitehouse staff about the process required for his resignation.

He recently arrived in Hawaii to some protests. Many of the protesters were holding signs saying, "Welcome to Kenya". Love it!
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Wot a lovely start to the day. Opened Twitter to see multiple reports that Trump has been enquiring of Whitehouse staff about the process required for his resignation.
    And if he does it will usher in the era of Mike Pence - arguably an even more dangerous option.

I can't help but wonder whether it was the plan all along.

Give the people a buffoon for a year and they'll soon welcome any replacement - regardless of how toxic that replacement might be.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    And if he does it will usher in the era of Mike Pence - arguably an even more dangerous option.
    It's true that Pence can be considered a radical fundamentalist Christian, but he does at least know some stuff and can apparently form a cohesive sentence.

On MSNBC last night one of the Russian women in the group Pussy Riot said she was not bothering to learn any more English, she already knows more words than Trump.

Thread Information